SNJHWCPL

Couple
Verified
From
NJ, US
Jan 20, 2022
New Jersey, USA
Hello,

Please read the entire ad before responding. A good first impression goes a long way with my wife and me.

We are a hotwife couple and have been in the lifestyle for 3 years. I enjoy sharing my hotwife with selective men that she finds attractive inside and out. We are not into quantity, but the quality of their character; so we seek a long-term arrangement with the lucky man. This keeps everything safe and on a steady predictable schedule.

So now, we are looking to find a super-hung (9+), handsome, intelligent, interesting, and laid-back non-dominant bull to be her regular lover. She loves good convo and loves to be flirted with at the right moment. She does not like pushy or arrogant men and it will take more than a big cock to catch her attention. You must be willing to put effort into this. If you are looking for an easy hook-up, please skip us. She loves being pursued by the right man.

You must be:
Single
Non-smoker
Vaccinated
Local (Near Philly but prefer someone on the SNJ side)
Able to share hosting duties (no hotels)
Able to arrange daytime meetings
Between 35 and 55 years old (Younger if you are muscular)
Hung with 9+ inches
Prefers someone with a dad bod or large muscles, no lightweights
Vasectomy preferred.
High stamina

If you have an extremely thick 8-inch tool with a vasectomy, you may also apply.

She is 45 years old. 5' 6" Light brown hair, hazel eyes. Curvy size 12 (nice hips and booty) She is a sexy, curvy hourly figure wife/mom with a secret naughty side.

Do not send a link to a picture as your intro; this will turn her off. We are looking to have a convo first and see if you can be a good candidate. We are also not looking for pen-pals.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: