Southern Virginia BWC Dom Bull

I’m an experienced BWC Dom Bull being in the LS, kink, and fetish scene on and off for well over 10 years now. I’m 6’1”, 190lbs, athletic build, thic BWC, great smile, and a fun personality. I have always had a thing for fucking and playing with other guys wives or gfs. I’m a very go with the flow person, however my preferred play is rough, animalistic, loud, and dirty. I have no problem if he joins, watches, take video or pics for, or nothing at all. I live in Hampton Roads, Virginia and wouod love to find some ladies to 834346FD-B109-49BA-BB91-8BCBB23B7804.jpeg56367F33-FBF7-4C30-B575-84E820B8E8F6.jpeg98460091-2A7B-44B5-BDBA-43365421A8C0.jpeg

I’m an experienced BWC Dom Bull being in the LS, kink, and fetish scene on and off for well over 10 years now. I’m 6’1”, 190lbs, athletic build, thic BWC, great smile, and a fun personality. I have always had a thing for fucking and playing with other guys wives or gfs. I’m a very go with the flow person, however my preferred play is rough, animalistic, loud, and dirty. I have no problem if he joins, watches, take video or pics for, or nothing at all. I live in Hampton Roads, Virginia and wouod love to find some ladies to View attachment 528441View attachment 528443View attachment 528444
We're in Richmond, my gf Peggy and I. Have been searching for a Dom to seduce, spank and fuck her while I watch; she wants to "cuckold" me and I'm all for that. Would like to chat sometime. Great photos/great cock. Tom

Reactions: Strlord345
We're in Richmond, my gf Peggy and I. Have been searching for a Dom to seduce, spank and fuck her while I watch; she wants to "cuckold" me and I'm all for that. Would like to chat sometime. Great photos/great cock. Tom
Well thanks, sorry I didn’t see this sooner. Love to chat and go from there.

I’m an experienced BWC Dom Bull being in the LS, kink, and fetish scene on and off for well over 10 years now. I’m 6’1”, 190lbs, athletic build, thic BWC, great smile, and a fun personality. I have always had a thing for fucking and playing with other guys wives or gfs. I’m a very go with the flow person, however my preferred play is rough, animalistic, loud, and dirty. I have no problem if he joins, watches, take video or pics for, or nothing at all. I live in Hampton Roads, Virginia and wouod love to find some ladies to View attachment 528441View attachment 528443View attachment 528444
Hi email me meganmittura3@gmail.com