Stacy from Eltham

matureguy52

Male
Gold
Had a fantastic Saturday evening fucking the delicious Stacy from Eltham in front of her husband Matt.

It was their first cuckolding experience and they both seemed to enjoy it very much. Stacy is a very attractive 45 year old with a lovely curvy body, very much the girl next door type but in bed she turned into a total slut with me.

I'm hoping for another invite soon from them both.

First photo having a drink with her. Second after I'd finished with her.

Attachments

• IMG-20220314-WA0132.jpg
    IMG-20220314-WA0132.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG-20220314-WA0247.jpg
    IMG-20220314-WA0247.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 306
Had a fantastic Saturday evening fucking the delicious Stacy from Eltham in front of her husband Matt.

It was their first cuckolding experience and they both seemed to enjoy it very much. Stacy is a very attractive 45 year old with a lovely curvy body, very much the girl next door type but in bed she turned into a total slut with me.

waoooaw you are lucky, please let me know "who is husband?" 😇

Reactions: Samberg503
What I like about your wife Matt is that when she dropped to her knees,unzipped my trousers and pulled out my cock she just sank her mouth right onto it greedily and without having to tell her she looked up at me and stared straight into my eyes as she sucked me off.

She gave herself to me totally that night. I bet you were shocked?

very lucky couple I`m sure they both enjoyed the night with you.