My Hotwife Stacy

I TOTALLY support my hotwifes play time they fuck in our house but not our martial bed.they have the use of tge entire house otherwise. They go out as a couple as well .. She tells me he wants her dressed a certain way which i help her . When they are home we all talk have a few drinks and i leave them alone . I also do not interact with her when he is here ..She only plays with him and fucks him.im.not allowed to have sex imply sex or kiss her when he is here..For those few days sexually she is his wife..During those times she has two husbands one that she Fucks and on that suppprts her and majes sure that she is being taken care of by him. She deserves to be totally satisfied and cum filled for those 4 days
Thats how it went for me during his stay.

Omfg that is so hot
Yes it is very hot! She’s very horny now and counting the hours till he’s here in our bed fucking her. She kinda feels guilty for having such deep feeling of lust for her Bull and want to reassure me that she loves me . So win, win! I love the fact that she’s a slut for hard dick and will be fucking this guy all week! Makes me very horny for her too!
She’s making sure her hair and nails are perfect, the house is in great shape for him very sexy, to see her all excited.

• Love
Reactions: marx
Last Saturday I helped get the bedroom ready, lubes out on the night stand, clean sheets on the bed, her toys charged up. bathroom cleaned and fresh towels. I cleared out my clothes in my dresser for him to use made closet space for his clothes. Drove her to airport to greet him and chauffeured them back from the airport, made him a drink helped him get settled in with her for the night. Cooked steaks for them Sunday lunch and left them alone for 3 days. I returned home Tuesday afternoon to prep for Hurricane and stayed home Tuesday night. Left again Wednesday afternoon.

Update on my Hotwife and her Bull staying at our home this week. Saturday-Wednesday he has fucked her 5 times so far. Sunday afternoon, Monday morning, Monday evening, Tuesday morning, Wednesday morning. She orgasms multiple times every time they fuck. Supposedly he hasn’t cum once. He’s taking a SSRI antidepressant and those drugs are known to prevent orgasms. She’s even tried lenghty blow jobs with no success. Poor guy. I feel sorry for him.

• Love
Reactions: Wannabecuck895
So life interrupted her Hotwife week with her Bull. No the hurricane didn’t do it, no the sunburn on the beach didn’t do it. Her mother got hospitalized requiring her to fly up to Atlanta this morning cutting her fun by two days, and her Bull had agreed to having me watch and join in a MFM threesome with them😩😢😩😩😩😢😭😭

Life can bring highs, lows, and blue balls

It was a different experience leaving her alone with her Bull in our home in our bed for 6 nights 5 days.
I was in the house two of the 6 nights, sleeping alone in the guest room while they fucked and slept in the master bedroom.
I have to say by the 6th night I felt lonely and needed to reconnect with my wife, which I did, after he had fucked her that morning I fucked that night.
Fucking her used pussy always feels amazing.She gets so enthusiastic when she’s with her Bull. Reconnect sex with her is very passionate and she really works her pussy gripping my cock after all the practice she got with her Bull.

I agree as a good Cuck you simply do what your hot wife tells you to. If she lets her man control you as well then you do what both of them tell you to do.
Yeah our dynamic between the three of us is more Hubby loves Wife, Wife has a friend with benefits, Friend is wife's lover and friend of the couple.
The friend isn’t a exhibitionist or “lifestyle” swinger. He’s really rather vanilla in his sexual preferences other than the fact that he loves my wife and loves fucking her. He was rather a good handyman around the house the week he was here, hanging glass shelves, replacing door locks and knobs, caulking shower door seams and of course pleasing my wife!
My wife and I are hopeful that he will agree to a MFM next time.

Our regular bbc bull stayed with us for two weeks because he was delayed moving into his apartment, from the first night he slept with wife in our bed, I would watch them until he had cum inside her, then I would clean her whilst she was getting him hard again orally, then would go to spare room, leaving doors open and listen to them wanking until I fell asleep.

Her Bull will be fucking her in our bed tonight and for the next 7 days.
Question. What do you do before your wife goes out on a date or has her Bull come visit?
Deal with All the feelings of embarrassment humiliation degradation excitement
You know shit got real when you get calls txts photos saying having a great time all while all you can do now is jack off with envy
When you see your wife REALLY enjoying another man’s cock you realize your place
Not sure if others go through that too

You know shit got real when you get calls txts photos saying having a great time all while all you can do now is jack off with envy
When you see your wife REALLY enjoying another man’s cock you realize your place
Yes I do go through that. She records audio of him fucking her for me to listen too and the heights of orgasmic pleasure he get her too is something I’ve never heard while fucking her. I know how good he is with her. Literally screaming orgasms and her gasping for breath. Amazing.
Yes It makes me sad I can’t get her feeling that good myself.
I’ve discussed this with her and let her know thats why we do this. For her to have these terrific experiences. I love her and the more pleasure she has the better, even if it makes me jealous with envy.

Hmmm…
Well, maybe let them have use of the master bedroom for sex and you and your wife talk about what SHE wants to do as far as sleeping arrangements. She might want to be with you. I wouldn’t plan on things too much, let it unfold and allow them the freedom to enjoy each other.

Is this a Hotwife thing, or cuckold, or “My wife just fucks this guy every now and then?” If you and your wife are on the same page then let ‘em do whatever. Involve yourself with watching (maybe?)… have them record their fucking and ask your wife to blow you, fuck you, whatever while you listen to a session And she tells you about it.

The important thing is, if this is really your first time to be there in over 13 years, to be on the same page as your wife. Are you good with what she wants to do? Is she good with doing it and you being there? If you give them your marital bed, will you be ok with that a month from now? We don’t share our bed and that’s right for us. May not be for you.

Hope it all works out!
every word of this post is important., TY for posting.

My Hotwife, Stacy, has a longterm Friend with benefits, Brian. They have been “fuck buddy’s” Friends With Benefits over 13 years longer than our 10 year marriage.
Its been 19 months since Brians last visit with us and that long since my wife and Brian have fucked. He’s flying in this Saturday night, we are picking him up at Tampa Airport for a 4 night 4 day stay in our home!
Very Excited!
I need your help. What do you suggest?
What would you do if you were in my position?

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
2. Give them privacy to play alone? or ask to watch?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
Attached are some pics Ive received from her dates with Brian.
He has a good cock, and she has a inviting pussy

I was filled with every negative and positive emotion instantly, but as I took in more detail of the scene in front of me, and heard Hayley moaning, the way she was responding to the bulls touch, arching her back to meet his thrusts, her legs wrapping around him, letting him know she wanted him inside her, all the negative emotions were overwhelmed by a feeling of the most intense calmness, I watched as she came, her whole body trembling, and I could feel her pleasure, and had never felt such a closeness in my life. Simultaneously understanding that i could never give her this sexually, and knowing if I truly loved her I could never deny her moments like this. That was over ten years ago, and our relationship is still going strong 👍

Reactions: Siesta Swingers