My Hotwife Stacy

My Hotwife, Stacy, has a longterm Friend with benefits, Brian. They have been “fuck buddy’s” Friends With Benefits over 13 years longer than our 10 year marriage.
Its been 19 months since Brians last visit with us and that long since my wife and Brian have fucked. He’s flying in this Saturday night, we are picking him up at Tampa Airport for a 4 night 4 day stay in our home!
Very Excited!
I need your help. What do you suggest?
What would you do if you were in my position?

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
2. Give them privacy to play alone? or ask to watch?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
Attached are some pics Ive received from her dates with Brian.

Attachments

• 39C752BB-530E-4C0D-9835-682C52D0630B.jpeg
    39C752BB-530E-4C0D-9835-682C52D0630B.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 695
  • BE7F1F55-9530-451B-88FF-B99410FE1A99.jpeg
    BE7F1F55-9530-451B-88FF-B99410FE1A99.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 703
I would want to watch.
Thanks for the reply. Its a hour plus drive from the Tampa airport to our home in Sarasota. I hope to chauffeur while they make out in the back seat when we pick him up Saturday night!
The thought of hearing her sucking his cock and moaning while he fingers her pussy, catching a glimpse of her kissing him in the rearview mirror is hot as hell.

Thanks for the reply. Its a hour plus drive from the Tampa airport to our home in Sarasota. I hope to chauffeur while they make out in the back seat when we pick him up Saturday night!
The thought of hearing her sucking his cock and moaning while he fingers her pussy, catching a glimpse of her kissing him in the rearview mirror is hot as hell.
Any chance of any pics or vids?

Reactions: shaved
Don't spend too long looking in the mirror, you need to get them home safely!

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
You should let them have the run of the house. Be there to serve them and be a good cuckold. They are the couple. Especially since they haven’t been together in so long. They will invite you when they want.

Reactions: cuckwannabe1979
You should let them have the run of the house. Be there to serve them and be a good cuckold. They are the couple. Especially since they haven’t been together in so long. They will invite you when they want.
I like that! I agree. I will sleep in the daughters pink bedroom, she away studying abroad in Italy, and let them have the master suite.
I will be cheaufer, cook, and server during his stay.

Reactions: Teddy Long
What do you think?
Its Tuesday, I haven’t fucked Stacy since Sunday night.
1. Abstain from sex until after he’s gone next Wednesday?
2. Make Staci wait till he fucks her Saturday night or Sunday morning?
Make sure she’s good and horny for him?

Reactions: slutplay
Abstain. That’s not your pussy until he’s gone. It’s too close to his arrival
Abstinence it is for me till Brian leaves!
Stacy is very excited about his visit. She got a manicure today and bought new bed sheets for the bed she will be sharing with Brian this weekend.
She told me to charge up her bullet vibrators that will be getting a lot of use soon!

Reactions: slutplay
Some sexting between my wife Stacy and her FWB Brian

Attachments

• 9F628726-6202-4A03-AECB-D6E5E2586222.jpeg
    9F628726-6202-4A03-AECB-D6E5E2586222.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 615
  • 70A4AB71-1D39-4689-8528-ECAACA05874A.jpeg
    70A4AB71-1D39-4689-8528-ECAACA05874A.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 490
  • E37E4142-B645-4919-B0BE-D63D6DE5CE52.jpeg
    E37E4142-B645-4919-B0BE-D63D6DE5CE52.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 471
  • 2D268F28-F279-4421-825A-5E4A782E3521.jpeg
    2D268F28-F279-4421-825A-5E4A782E3521.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 437
  • A64438EA-9ACC-41FD-A4E8-4B39AA98956A.jpeg
    A64438EA-9ACC-41FD-A4E8-4B39AA98956A.jpeg
    192.1 KB · Views: 582
My Hotwife, Stacy, has a longterm Friend with benefits, Brian. They have been “fuck buddy’s” Friends With Benefits over 13 years longer than our 10 year marriage.
Its been 19 months since Brians last visit with us and that long since my wife and Brian have fucked. He’s flying in this Saturday night, we are picking him up at Tampa Airport for a 4 night 4 day stay in our home!
Very Excited!
I need your help. What do you suggest?
What would you do if you were in my position?

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
2. Give them privacy to play alone? or ask to watch?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
Attached are some pics Ive received from her dates with Brian.
Fuck, lucky you.

marital bed and total privacy, best for all, she can tell you all after he leave
Yeah, I agree! I am the chauffeur for the drive picking him up at the airport a 1 hour drive. Then Im leaving them alone for the night. Sunday is Mothers Day so I will make waffles for breakfast for them and busy myself smoking some barbque for lunch. Monday Im leaving the house for a overnight business trip. Im thinking of staying out two nights to give them privacy.

Hmmm…
Well, maybe let them have use of the master bedroom for sex and you and your wife talk about what SHE wants to do as far as sleeping arrangements. She might want to be with you. I wouldn’t plan on things too much, let it unfold and allow them the freedom to enjoy each other.

Is this a Hotwife thing, or cuckold, or “My wife just fucks this guy every now and then?” If you and your wife are on the same page then let ‘em do whatever. Involve yourself with watching (maybe?)… have them record their fucking and ask your wife to blow you, fuck you, whatever while you listen to a session And she tells you about it.

The important thing is, if this is really your first time to be there in over 13 years, to be on the same page as your wife. Are you good with what she wants to do? Is she good with doing it and you being there? If you give them your marital bed, will you be ok with that a month from now? We don’t share our bed and that’s right for us. May not be for you.

Hope it all works out!