My Hotwife Stacy

After many years of marriage the depth of feeings may not be there, but you are giving him YOUR WIFE to use as his for this time. She will be giving all a woman can give to another man. If you like the pleasure and pain, it is your home, your bed and your wife--let the title pass--ffor four days you have given all this away--These things, and your marital bed, and wife are gone. I delivered my wife to a motel once--for three hours she was not part of ny life

You’d have to be nuts not to watch. Doesn’t mean it has to be all the time, or every time. But that’s your wife, right? You’ve got to want to see how she is with him, and what they make together. And you should!
Yes She’s made audio recordings for me of the times they fucked. It’s great to listen to them while driving. Ive not seen any video or watched them together yet. Maybe! It will be up to her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hmmm…
Well, maybe let them have use of the master bedroom for sex and you and your wife talk about what SHE wants to do as far as sleeping arrangements. She might want to be with you. I wouldn’t plan on things too much, let it unfold and allow them the freedom to enjoy each other.

Is this a Hotwife thing, or cuckold, or “My wife just fucks this guy every now and then?” If you and your wife are on the same page then let ‘em do whatever. Involve yourself with watching (maybe?)… have them record their fucking and ask your wife to blow you, fuck you, whatever while you listen to a session And she tells you about it.

The important thing is, if this is really your first time to be there in over 13 years, to be on the same page as your wife. Are you good with what she wants to do? Is she good with doing it and you being there? If you give them your marital bed, will you be ok with that a month from now? We don’t share our bed and that’s right for us. May not be for you.

Hope it all works out!
Great ideas! When we lived near him she would go to his place and spend every other weekend fucking him. Sometimes she would visit him for a fuck date every week, sometimes twice a week.
We moved 400 miles from him 7 years ago. Since then they get together once a year or less. His last visit in our home was 19 months ago. During that 4 day visit they slept together, fucked and were a couple while I worked out of town most of the time. I did get to listen to them fucking one evening and enjoyed watching them kissing and fondling each other. HUGH Turn on!!

After many years of marriage the depth of feeings may not be there, but you are giving him YOUR WIFE to use as his for this time. She will be giving all a woman can give to another man. If you like the pleasure and pain, it is your home, your bed and your wife--let the title pass--ffor four days you have given all this away--These things, and your marital bed, and wife are gone. I delivered my wife to a motel once--for three hours she was not part of ny life
Yes I love the feeling of being a Cuckold. Its an amazing emotional high for me. The more she is taken by another man the better it is for me. She loves being my naughty wife! She loves the sex and making me happy. Its a win win for us!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My Hotwife, Stacy, has a longterm Friend with benefits, Brian. They have been “fuck buddy’s” Friends With Benefits over 13 years longer than our 10 year marriage.
Its been 19 months since Brians last visit with us and that long since my wife and Brian have fucked. He’s flying in this Saturday night, we are picking him up at Tampa Airport for a 4 night 4 day stay in our home!
Very Excited!
I need your help. What do you suggest?
What would you do if you were in my position?

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
2. Give them privacy to play alone? or ask to watch?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
Attached are some pics Ive received from her dates with Brian.
Ask to watch and even record it, for later

Nothing says Im a Cuckold like moving my own clothes out of the master bedroom closet to my daughters pink bedroom so my Hotwife’s Bull has more room for his clothes while staying with my Hotwife in our bedroom. My wife even helped move all my things out of the master bathroom too.
I felt truly Cucked!

So I did chauffeur my wife Stacy and her FWB aka Bull named Brian around this weekend. Picked him up at the airport Saturday night, they kissed and caressed each other in the back seat. I drove with a ragging hard dick knowing what was going on in the back seat.
When we got home Stacy was eager to get in bed with Brian. She’s slept with him Saturday and Sunday nights.
I got a few pics from her from last nights fun she had with Brian.
Il post on my hotties thread.

Attachments

• C5E381B1-6E34-4740-95D6-57F58C2A5A19.jpeg
    C5E381B1-6E34-4740-95D6-57F58C2A5A19.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 180
  • E853777B-C965-4028-BA4D-9BDBC565800B.jpeg
    E853777B-C965-4028-BA4D-9BDBC565800B.jpeg
    353.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 46724B40-91C6-4CC5-841F-D9D94ECC5FEC.jpeg
    46724B40-91C6-4CC5-841F-D9D94ECC5FEC.jpeg
    446.2 KB · Views: 171
Saturday night he drink a few Crown and Coke’s before bed it was after 1:00am Staci was tired Brian was tired, they got naked and jumped into bed together while I slept in the daughters roomand jacked off I was so horny thinking about my wife fucking her favorite Bull in our bed! Very HOT!

Sunday I got up prepared a big Mothers Day Brunch for the
waffles, bacon, omelets, mellons. I spent the day making them drinks and grilling steaks and lobster tails while they enjoyed the swimming pool and hot tub together caressing and kissing.
I drove them to Siesta Key Beach to see the sunset to finish the day.
They did fuck last night, Sunday, night though he told me he couldn’t cum. Stacy did cum and enjoyed him. My cock has been hard all the time witnessing my naughty hotwife enjoying her Bull! I jacked off twice last night listening to them fucking and getting the pic of her sucking his cock.
Brian is not a exhibitionist and is kinda sensitive to me even being around so I left them alone for the next two nights while I work out of town.
I hope he fucks her and cums deep in her pussy.
She loves that.

Attachments

• 53444628-6FD6-4C89-958A-5AC7CEA64CA1.jpeg
    53444628-6FD6-4C89-958A-5AC7CEA64CA1.jpeg
    146.3 KB · Views: 186
So I did chauffeur my wife Stacy and her FWB aka Bull named Brian around this weekend. Picked him up at the airport Saturday night, they kissed and caressed each other in the back seat. I drove with a ragging hard dick knowing what was going on in the back seat.
When we got home Stacy was eager to get in bed with Brian. She’s slept with him Saturday and Sunday nights.
I got a few pics from her from last nights fun she had with Brian.
Il post on my hotties thread.
Omfg, lucky Brian hot seeing her sucking him.

He left this that Wednesday. I had amazing reconnect love making with my wife. On the ride back home from the airport she told me they fucked 3 times a day for the past three days. She really enjoyed him. He kept it hard but did not ever cum.
Found out he is taking a SSRI antidepressant and I think thats what kept him from having a orgasm.
She says they kept trying and he got close but never orgasmed. Aaagh! I can’t imagine that.

My Hotwife, Stacy, has a longterm Friend with benefits, Brian. They have been “fuck buddy’s” Friends With Benefits over 13 years longer than our 10 year marriage.
Its been 19 months since Brians last visit with us and that long since my wife and Brian have fucked. He’s flying in this Saturday night, we are picking him up at Tampa Airport for a 4 night 4 day stay in our home!
Very Excited!
I need your help. What do you suggest?
What would you do if you were in my position?

1. Give them your marital bedroom for the entire time or make him sleep in the guest-room ?
2. Give them privacy to play alone? or ask to watch?
Ive never seen them fuck together, just have audio recordings and occasional still pictures of her sucking his cock.
3. Give them privacy outside the house to go to the beach, restaurants and bars together or tag along?

Thanks for your comments and if you have any suggestions and ideas of things for me to do while he’s here please let me know.
Attached are some pics Ive received from her dates with Brian.
I TOTALLY support my hotwifes play time they fuck in our house but not our martial bed.they have the use of tge entire house otherwise. They go out as a couple as well .. She tells me he wants her dressed a certain way which i help her . When they are home we all talk have a few drinks and i leave them alone . I also do not interact with her when he is here ..She only plays with him and fucks him.im.not allowed to have sex imply sex or kiss her when he is here..For those few days sexually she is his wife..During those times she has two husbands one that she Fucks and on that suppprts her and majes sure that she is being taken care of by him. She deserves to be totally satisfied and cum filled for those 4 days