Stag not a Cuckold

Diver_35

Couple
My wife has been allowed to have men on the side for years and she has also allowed me to have ladies on the side. This works well for both of us as we get different releases from our partners. Is she more active yes? Do I get mad about it? No there have been two times for over a year she didn't have any real action. This works for us.

We have a guy we see pretty regularly. It's not cuck at all, we take turns with her, him and I like watching each other and she likes us watching. It's just an exciting and relaxing night for all of us. He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. She's horny as hell for days after he's been with us. It works for us.

We have a guy we see pretty regularly. It's not cuck at all, we take turns with her, him and I like watching each other and she likes us watching. It's just an exciting and relaxing night for all of us. He gets more sex time with her but I get plenty. She's horny as hell for days after he's been with us. It works for us.
Exactly....love watching her with our regulars for a bit, then always join in. It's hot for us both and we both enjoy ourselves

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
We have a similar arrangement. She has a regular that she has given herself to completely. He comes over and uses her and she loves it while I watch and jerk off. Sometimes I'll join in or she'll blow both of us at once. She does meet him in his truck out and public and blows him every so often to. He videos it and sends it to me. Sometimes I'll watch it while I fuck her. We love having sex after he leaves and has cum inside her - it feels amazing.
A lot of fun for all of us.

We have a similar arrangement. She has a regular that she has given herself to completely. He comes over and uses her and she loves it while I watch and jerk off. Sometimes I'll join in or she'll blow both of us at once. She does meet him in his truck out and public and blows him every so often to. He videos it and sends it to me. Sometimes I'll watch it while I fuck her. We love having sex after he leaves and has cum inside her - it feels amazing.
so naughty but sooooo good!

Reactions: AllowingHubby
We love having sex after he leaves and has cum inside her - it feels amazing.
Yes it feels amazing but it's more than how it feels.
It's how she's SO turned on and horney, how she kisses me, how she moves with me, how she pushes against me, how she holds me.
We both enjoy it.

This will be our dynamic if we ever get into the LS. I have no desire to be with another woman but would love to share my wife with another man. I do not have the typical cuck fantasies. Id participate if the opportunity arose but would have no issues with her playing alone.