Stag or Cuck

Are you a Stag, a Cuckold, or neither (Poll is for the Male half)

• Stag

Votes: 219 50.6%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 98 22.6%
  • Both

Votes: 101 23.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 27 6.2%

• Total voters
I think guys get much more hung up on labels than women do and that also they are not really that helpful as there are probably as many variations in this lifestyle as there are people.
My husband is sometimes submissive with me and other guys, sometimes not, sometimes very Dom with me. He doesn’t have a small cock but still loves watching me take bigger. He’s has always been a very good lover (though once he hit his 60s he slowed down a bit) and doesn’t feel inadequate but he’s always loved me getting fucked by other guys. He loves eating my cream pie and sucking bulls cocks but then he’s bi so why wouldn’t he?
So try putting a simple label on that!
All I know is that we’ve been very happily married for over 20 years and I love the fact that he understands me and my need to have sex with other guys and gets off on that just as much as I do. Why limit that by trying to make it fit into some imaginary pigeonhole, it’s an ever changing dynamic anyway xx
Great response. I totally agree.

Reactions: owlcuck
As I got older I realize I`m not as good as I once was so I use my tongue more I do to love to eat creampies whoreship womens body. Wife to have a good lover to take care of her needs and still be able to fuck her on when she allows me too. Don`t mine playing the submissive roll when needed. Cuck or stag doesn`t matter.

I enjoy the hell out of watching my wife fucking other men, but I will not be humiliated, I don't eat cum....period, I don't suck cock or wank anyone but myself, and I damn sure ain't taking anything up my ass, and my wife don't meet anyone unless I'm there. I'm pretty sure that makes me a Stag.
Bingo!

my husband is a stag, not cuckold although sometimes we play this role, he fucks me often and very well, when he is at home he participates in my meetings with other men, he likes to watch, lick me and give me his cock to suck while I'm fucked by bull. But in general most of my meetings are without him, being away at work or out of town, during which time if he doesn't fuck another whore masturbates a lot, and when he gets home he rip my pussy and ass filling me with lot of cum.

As I got older I realize I`m not as good as I once was so I use my tongue more I do to love to eat creampies whoreship womens body. Wife to have a good lover to take care of her needs and still be able to fuck her on when she allows me too. Don`t mine playing the submissive roll when needed. Cuck or stag doesn`t matter.
There’s an old saying that says,thé older I get the better I was 😄

Reactions: owlcuck
I’ve debated this with myself for a while, Even though SPAM currently says cuck I am a stag cause even though she hasn’t been with anyone yet cause the fantasy came from me, if I didn’t want her too she would never do it, i wanna get into the lifestyle cause I want her to have great experiences and the best most exotic sex. Never a question of if I’m small or can’t satisfy at all cause I’m a thick 7.5 inch roughly on a normal erection and I satisfy her very well I just don’t she needs bigger cock that can hit all the spots and give her even better sex that my size may not allow me to give.

I think people just get stag and cuck mixed up cuck is someone who is forced, is too small to satisfy his girl or can’t pleasure her and his cock gets locked in cages etc and he doesn’t have a choice, for me my mrs will stop if I don’t want her to do it anymore when we eventually start

I’ve debated this with myself for a while, Even though SPAM currently says cuck I am a stag cause even though she hasn’t been with anyone yet cause the fantasy came from me, if I didn’t want her too she would never do it, i wanna get into the lifestyle cause I want her to have great experiences and the best most exotic sex. Never a question of if I’m small or can’t satisfy at all cause I’m a thick 7.5 inch roughly on a normal erection and I satisfy her very well I just don’t she needs bigger cock that can hit all the spots and give her even better sex that my size may not allow me to give.

I think people just get stag and cuck mixed up cuck is someone who is forced, is too small to satisfy his girl or can’t pleasure her and his cock gets locked in cages etc and he doesn’t have a choice, for me my mrs will stop if I don’t want her to do it anymore when we eventually start
Sorry to say your self-definition isn't even close to what a cuckold is defined as.
Merriam-Webster "a man whose wife is unfaithful"
Every real dictionary is similar.

One can be a cuckold and not a stag but if you're a stag you're a cuckold.

Definitely a stag cuckold, not a submissive cuckold. I'm not into humiliation, but I do enjoy it when my promiscuous wife comes home with cum-filled pussy, which I enjoy licking before I reclaim her. But, obviously, I am a cuckold as my wife has sex with other men and I find this very arousing. We got into this lifestyle after my wife cheated (multiple times), so I was definitely cuckolded in the traditional sense of the word.

A couple weeks ago had heard of cuckold but never of stag. My wife came clean and admitted to infidelity since the day we met. No justification but as a lower than average sex drive and busy guy I understand it.

For the first time Wednesday I watched, albeit on live cameras, my wife having sex with another man. Not only did I have a need, but she had a need for me to dominate her that night when we met after work. She made it clear her behavior was merely a constant need for sex. The last two days she’s been more outgoing and aware of my needs than ever.

I knew I was no submissive before. That has only been heightened by my experience the last couple days.

100% Stag here. No desire for humiliation. I desire to share my wife with other men, see her being fucked, then enjoy the results for myself.
That’s it - absolutely right - nothing better than to watch the own wife being used by other bulls - to see the desire in her eyes, to hear her whispering, to enjoy the situation which is a climax for all three participating persons - oh my god ( two times in the past four participants)