Submissive Slut Wife Jennifer - comments?

Nigelhamilton

Male
Verified
Gold
So Jennifer loves the exposure here, she sees her content and helps picks it out. She loves exhibitionism and cums hard about men seeing all of her (see our content if Jennifer is new to you). She especially likes the comments. She does tributes for some admirers. How would you fuck her?

Attachments

• IMG_8544.jpeg
    IMG_8544.jpeg
    528.2 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_8630.jpeg
    IMG_8630.jpeg
    799.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_8664.jpeg
    IMG_8664.jpeg
    674.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_8724.jpeg
    IMG_8724.jpeg
    785.5 KB · Views: 191
Bent over the chair like that is perfect. I’d grab a handful of her hair, give her ass a few slaps, then go in raw. That pussy needs a cream pie and I’m going to give it to her. She can suck my cock clean after.

Reactions: Nigelhamilton
jennifer is my fav woman,i admire women acting as sluts,i would fuck her in every hole,dressed as a slut,spank&show her off to neighbours&family etc,she must fulfill a fantasy for me,very taboo but a real slut would love it

So Jennifer loves the exposure here, she sees her content and helps picks it out. She loves exhibitionism and cums hard about men seeing all of her (see our content if Jennifer is new to you). She especially likes the comments. She does tributes for some admirers. How would you fuck her?
I want to slide my cock deep inside Jen's wide open pussy.

I do adore her hairy pussy

Reactions: MOJO