Sucking cocks

The wife and I are getting closer to the point of getting our first guy to join us . The closer we get the more I really want to let him pull out of her and let me take his cum in my mouth , I want to taste her off his cock ...
I think a fun cuckold couple should try many different things.... Him cumming deep in her pussy, in your mouth, on her tits for you to lick up. Maybe on your cock so you can use his cum as lube to jack off to. My ex gave me an orgasm 2 minutes before she asked me to suck off her fwb. She knew i would be in the post orgasmic state where all my kinkiness had gone away. She was 100% right. Before the orgasm i was ready to suck and swallow 10 cocks. But i had to do it. It was fucking hot being made to suck his cock and swallow his cum... 30 minutes later i was kinky horny again!

Hubby here. My wife has teased me for years that it would be hot for me to let her teach me to suck cock. She says it is something we could do together to push boundaries. I have never had the slightest interest until recently. I started to soften (or is it harden) to the idea.
go for it! sometimes when we meet a guy she loses interest in him and she makes me do him while she watches

I think a fun cuckold couple should try many different things.... Him cumming deep in her pussy, in your mouth, on her tits for you to lick up. Maybe on your cock so you can use his cum as lube to jack off to. My ex gave me an orgasm 2 minutes before she asked me to suck off her fwb. She knew i would be in the post orgasmic state where all my kinkiness had gone away. She was 100% right. Before the orgasm i was ready to suck and swallow 10 cocks. But i had to do it. It was fucking hot being made to suck his cock and swallow his cum... 30 minutes later i was kinky horny again!
That is fuckin HOT! Thank you for sharing!

Creo que una pareja de cornudos divertida debería probar muchas cosas diferentes... Él se corre profundamente en su coño, en tu boca, en sus tetas para que puedas lamerlo. Tal vez en tu polla para que puedas usar su semen como lubricante para masturbarte. Mi ex me dio un orgasmo 2 minutos antes de pedirme que le chupara el fwb. Ella sabía que estaría en el estado post orgásmico donde toda mi perversión había desaparecido. Tenía toda la razón. Antes del orgasmo estaba lista para chupar y tragar 10 pollas. Pero tuve que hacerlo. Hacía mucho calor que me obligaran a chuparle la polla y tragar su semen... ¡30 minutos después estaba cachonda otra vez!
Un saludo desde la.isla.de.cuba somos una pareja swinguer bisexuales e interraciales con 11 años de relaciones.y todos ellos de.experiencias en disfrute del sexo bi en pareja y eso que dices es muy real empezando por decir que la.primera experiencia suprema que deben hacer las parejas bi o cuk es hacer juntos un oral y garganta profunda hasta llegar a lo maximo que es recibir juntos grupales de mas de 8 por toda una madrugada sin parar