Swedish couple - Story so far

When she got home she told me to sit on the couch. A kiss first of course. She then sat down and told me about how it all happened. After that she took of the panties and lay down on the couch. Made me stare at the pussy and then told me to lick the area around the pussy first.

She took off her ring and made me lick it before she put it in my mouth. Did my best to lick her pussy while I had the ring in there.
She also sat on my face. Really pushed and rubbed her wet fucked pussy all over my face.

This went on for almost an hour. She told me to thank her for taking his cock. I said ”Thank you for taking his cock”. She told me to say it louder. I did.
Then I got to put my cock in her just like he had done. I lasted no more than three strokes…
I fell down on the couch and came loudly all over myself while she whispered ”You’re so fucking pathetic. You can’t even fuck me like he does”.

The next morning I got to fuck her and more important lick her pussy even more.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

We are a swedish couple new to the forums and it’s the man writing this post. Because it finally happened after 8 years. I’ll do updates when things happen and I would really appreciate any support you people may give. I’ve been into cuckolding for so many years but never experienced it IRL. Until now.

About her. Started fucking early, very into sex in her teens with lots of fucking and sucking, bottles up her pussy and stuff like that. Very much into ass fucking then. Mostly with boyfriends. She’s always been very open about it. Her previous partners were always the jealous types. She cheated on most of them with both men and women. Just the type of woman I love. At the same time she’s very loyal. It’s weird. I know.

I’m in my early 40s, my fiancée in her early 30s. When we met I was the only one into cuckolding and nearly from the beginning I’ve tried to bring it up with her. She’s always responded to it in a great way but mostly fantasy talk. During the last years I’ve given her the opportunity to fuck whenever she wanted. We almost met a guy a couple of years back but he didn’t show up and nothing happened.

Then we started a family and those first years, well… but knowing her and knowing her sexually I never really doubted this journey.

So. She has a colleague at work, a nice guy and they get along great. A bunch of people from her work went out for after work drinks and somehow very late she and this guy ended up alone at a bar. She texted me saying he was horny. I told her to go for it. A couple minutes later she texted that they made out. She’s like that, if she wants it she’ll get it. 20 minutes later she texted again saying she sucked his cock outside the bar. She didn’t have time for a photo though.

He had a very long cock and when she throated it she almost puked. She told me that later. So some very heavy sucking and she swallowed a big load. They almost fucked but agreed on ”next time”. She really wants to take his cock now and talks quite a lot about it. The guy’s partner doesn’t know so he’s a bit more hesitant about it atm. He will fuck her eventually.

So late at night after this blowjob fiesta she came home. I met her in the hallway and kissed her for a few minutes. There was a smell and taste of cock. We fucked really nice after that.

Am I a cuck now? :D

Oh the photo? Asked her for a pic on her way home. She sent this.
Great story!!
Thx for sharing!!
Update us, please 🤗