Swedish couple - Story so far

S&Mpar

Couple
Hello everyone,

We are a swedish couple new to the forums and it’s the man writing this post. Because it finally happened after 8 years. I’ll do updates when things happen and I would really appreciate any support you people may give. I’ve been into cuckolding for so many years but never experienced it IRL. Until now.

About her. Started fucking early, very into sex in her teens with lots of fucking and sucking, bottles up her pussy and stuff like that. Very much into ass fucking then. Mostly with boyfriends. She’s always been very open about it. Her previous partners were always the jealous types. She cheated on most of them with both men and women. Just the type of woman I love. At the same time she’s very loyal. It’s weird. I know.

I’m in my early 40s, my fiancée in her early 30s. When we met I was the only one into cuckolding and nearly from the beginning I’ve tried to bring it up with her. She’s always responded to it in a great way but mostly fantasy talk. During the last years I’ve given her the opportunity to fuck whenever she wanted. We almost met a guy a couple of years back but he didn’t show up and nothing happened.

Then we started a family and those first years, well… but knowing her and knowing her sexually I never really doubted this journey.

So. She has a colleague at work, a nice guy and they get along great. A bunch of people from her work went out for after work drinks and somehow very late she and this guy ended up alone at a bar. She texted me saying he was horny. I told her to go for it. A couple minutes later she texted that they made out. She’s like that, if she wants it she’ll get it. 20 minutes later she texted again saying she sucked his cock outside the bar. She didn’t have time for a photo though.

He had a very long cock and when she throated it she almost puked. She told me that later. So some very heavy sucking and she swallowed a big load. They almost fucked but agreed on ”next time”. She really wants to take his cock now and talks quite a lot about it. The guy’s partner doesn’t know so he’s a bit more hesitant about it atm. He will fuck her eventually.

So late at night after this blowjob fiesta she came home. I met her in the hallway and kissed her for a few minutes. There was a smell and taste of cock. We fucked really nice after that.

Am I a cuck now? :D

Oh the photo? Asked her for a pic on her way home. She sent this.

Attachments

• D9D03C2C-C1A7-437E-B3DC-82C71F25D129.jpeg
    D9D03C2C-C1A7-437E-B3DC-82C71F25D129.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 640
Update: she’s working on the guy at work who’s got his cock sucked. Staying late teasing him. He’s very loyal to his partner (apparently not during the blowjob) but he will give in soon. She’s shaving her pussy on a daily basis to fuck him whenever possible.
Yesterday she sent me an audio clip of when she tells him she needs his cock and wants to be fucked.
I get one hell of a cuck angst when she’s staying late at work. Some of you know the feeling.

Today she woke up and and told me to put my cock in her. She had dreamt of him fucking her. She was very wet and ready.

Hello everyone,

We are a swedish couple new to the forums and it’s the man writing this post. Because it finally happened after 8 years. I’ll do updates when things happen and I would really appreciate any support you people may give. I’ve been into cuckolding for so many years but never experienced it IRL. Until now.

About her. Started fucking early, very into sex in her teens with lots of fucking and sucking, bottles up her pussy and stuff like that. Very much into ass fucking then. Mostly with boyfriends. She’s always been very open about it. Her previous partners were always the jealous types. She cheated on most of them with both men and women. Just the type of woman I love. At the same time she’s very loyal. It’s weird. I know.

I’m in my early 40s, my fiancée in her early 30s. When we met I was the only one into cuckolding and nearly from the beginning I’ve tried to bring it up with her. She’s always responded to it in a great way but mostly fantasy talk. During the last years I’ve given her the opportunity to fuck whenever she wanted. We almost met a guy a couple of years back but he didn’t show up and nothing happened.

Then we started a family and those first years, well… but knowing her and knowing her sexually I never really doubted this journey.

So. She has a colleague at work, a nice guy and they get along great. A bunch of people from her work went out for after work drinks and somehow very late she and this guy ended up alone at a bar. She texted me saying he was horny. I told her to go for it. A couple minutes later she texted that they made out. She’s like that, if she wants it she’ll get it. 20 minutes later she texted again saying she sucked his cock outside the bar. She didn’t have time for a photo though.

He had a very long cock and when she throated it she almost puked. She told me that later. So some very heavy sucking and she swallowed a big load. They almost fucked but agreed on ”next time”. She really wants to take his cock now and talks quite a lot about it. The guy’s partner doesn’t know so he’s a bit more hesitant about it atm. He will fuck her eventually.

So late at night after this blowjob fiesta she came home. I met her in the hallway and kissed her for a few minutes. There was a smell and taste of cock. We fucked really nice after that.

Am I a cuck now? :D

Oh the photo? Asked her for a pic on her way home. She sent this.
Sexy lips, sexy mouth.

Looks like she’s actually getting fucked tomorrow at work. Will keep you updated. This cuck angst is strong right now :D
@S&Mpar
Looking forward to your wife fucking her colleague. Hopefully she’ll send you some pics and video with audio….
Do not wank yourself off, save your cum for when you next see your wife.
Amazing feeling to slide your cock in her cum lubed pussy.
You’ve got angst
I’ve got envy

Update: Been a while since update now. It really looked like she was getting fucked at work last time. She did a sound recording were she practically threw herself at the guy begging for his cock when they were alone at work in the afternoon. He stood his ground, wanted to do it but couldn’t because of his girl. His girl is btw very jealous of my fiancée because she’s a brunette and his girl knows he prefers that. This is of course very appreciated by my fiancée. That makes it even hotter.

Trust me, if she would throw herself like that over any guy they wouldn’t be able to control themselves. She’s hot. Still can’t figure out how he does it. She was really on him that week and felt very down because he rejected.

Now the thing is. Because of this she held back a bit and didn’t make any moves this week. This lead to HIM teasing her instead. It’s still on. She sends him hot pics and he looks at them when he’s alone. She’s never been rejected in her entire life so this is new to her and that has made this very competitive. She told me straight out that if he gives in he will get whatever he wants. Creampie, her ass, whatever. She took it a lot in the ass when she was a teen and before she met me so she knows what she’s doing. I haven’t fucked her ass during the last 7 years.

Tonight we were out for dinner in town and she took me to the exact location where he face fucked her. Told her to get down and show me how and where she was positioned and I took some photos. So fucking hot knowing this is where it happened.

She’s facesitting me and tells me to eat her pussy a couple of times a week now. One time it lasted for a full hour. Amazing. Best thing ever.
Looking forward to cleaning her pussy after another cock fills it up.

Oh yeah. I returned a brassiere she bought online but I did it in a store in town. I don’t know but it felt a little humiliating me returning it. But she asked me and I did it. When it was done I texted her and she replied ”Thanks, good cuck”.

I love her.

I think you should tell your wife to invite him out for drinks …. The alcohol will hopefully get him in the mood and help him forget about his fiancé.
We could do with seeing/hearing the pics/sound bites 😈

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I think you should tell your wife to invite him out for drinks …. The alcohol will hopefully get him in the mood and help him forget about his fiancé.
We could do with seeing/hearing the pics/sound bites 😈
The alcohol yes. He has told her that he’s afraid getting drunk in her company. His cock will slide in and out of her sweet pussy if it happens and that’s a fact. The next after work is scheduled for the middle of the month.

She just got fucked at work!
So far I’ve seen a picture of her engagement ring covered with cum. She will head out from work now and come home in a few hours. How the fuck will I manage this until she’s home!? ❤️

Will update soon!
@S&Mpar at last… I’m assuming it’s the same work colleague with the jealous gf..
Refrain from touching your cock…
Go out somewhere and ask your fiancé to message you when she’s 10 minutes from home. You don’t want her to get in the shower before you get there 😉
I want to see her freshly fucked swollen pussy 👿

Reactions: S&Mpar and Jameson
@S&Mpar at last… I’m assuming it’s the same work colleague with the jealous gf..
Refrain from touching your cock…
Go out somewhere and ask your fiancé to message you when she’s 10 minutes from home. You don’t want her to get in the shower before you get there 😉
I want to see her freshly fucked swollen pussy 👿
We already talked about it. She’s telling me about the fuck on text right now. She will not wash her pussy. She jerked him of over her pussy and rubbed it in.