Swedish couple - Story so far

View attachment 1671091

And here’s me cumming all over myself when she got home after being fucked. Lasting 3 strokes inside her pussy. She calls me pathetic at the end if you know swedish. It is pathetic 😅

Since she started sucking his cock and now being fucked I can’t usually last more than a few seconds inside her because I find her so hot.

Last night for example. I still get her pussy raw but for a limited time. She’s planning on fucking again soon so she wants to keep her pussy sensitive. If I use a condom I will last a little bit longer. Not always though. She clocked me in on 15 seconds a few weeks ago. Last night I put a condom on after licking her pussy for an hour.

She told me to put it in her pussy but to pull out when I started to cum. So in a few seconds I jerked off with the condom on while she watched and smiled.
Sounds like you had a fantastic orgasm

So after you cum is it ‘Game Over’?

You could masterbate and cum prior to interaction with your wife which may help you last longer….
Or put some lube on your cock to take the feeling away, especially if your wife has a tight pussy.

Sounds like you had a fantastic orgasm

So after you cum is it ‘Game Over’?

You could masterbate and cum prior to interaction with your wife which may help you last longer….
Or put some lube on your cock to take the feeling away, especially if your wife has a tight pussy.

Yeah.

Yes I could. Would probably help. The thing is I love to goon over her slutty behaviour and cum with her.

She’s not tight, size queen, but it’s the best pussy in the world. You don’t last very long in it even as a a fuck buddy or bull.

Yeah.

Yes I could. Would probably help. The thing is I love to goon over her slutty behaviour and cum with her.

She’s not tight, size queen, but it’s the best pussy in the world. You don’t last very long in it even as a a fuck buddy or bull.
Mmm… yeah…would love to find out how long I can last fucking “the best pussy in the world”
Do you ever travel to London, England?

35573EDD-5DD0-4C64-94F0-1ADF9451C9C9.jpeg

Today she got fucked again ❤ She took this photo when they were done. She’s still sitting on the table where he fucked her.

He fucked her at work and creamed over her pussy just like the last time. She immediately left work and told me to do the same. Just 1 hour after the fuck she sat down her pussy over my mouth and I started the cleanup.

So much more fresh this time both her juices and the load. The last fuck I cleaned her 10 hours after it happened. What a difference this time. Made sure I got it all and swallowed. Of course some of it went missing on the way home but it really tasted like a fucked pussy.

After some more licking when she was lying on her back I got to fuck her pussy raw with about 10 strokes before she told me to put the condom on. I then got to fuck her just like he did. She instructed with the tempo before I pulled out and she started to stroke my cock in the middle of my orgasm while I still had the condom on.

For you wannabe cucks I’ve got one thing to say. It gets easier. After the first time I often struggled with emotions from time to time. It’s very different when it’s just a fantasy. With fantasy play you fuck and when it’s done you just go on with whatever you are doing. IRL it’s a whole different thing. It’s always there and you need to calm down and really keep the cuck mindset. Cucks must really be some of the strongest people on earth mentally and I’m proud to be one of them. It feels very natural after this time.

Putting the condom on you missed out on seeing your enhanced ejaculation where it shoots further with more fluid due to ‘sperm competition’ a bodily function triggered by psychologically knowing your wife has just been fucked by a competitor.

Putting the condom on you missed out on seeing your enhanced ejaculation where it shoots further with more fluid due to ‘sperm competition’ a bodily function triggered by psychologically knowing your wife has just been fucked by a competitor.
Yeah. But it’s an even better and harder orgasm knowing he got her raw all the way through and I didn’t. That is mindblowing.

Yeah. But it’s an even better and harder orgasm knowing he got her raw all the way through and I didn’t. That is mindblowing.
I love these updates, you sound like my ideal cuck couple. Maybe soon she won't allow you to go raw at all and will save it for the bull only.

Reactions: S&Mpar
Update: She fucked really quick at work yesterday since she had to make it to our restaurant reservation. He had her on a table and came over her pussy. She then traveled quick over the city to my workplace and I took her down to the basement. I work at a big company with about 800 people but it was Friday, most working remote and only about 10 people have authorization to get into that specific room.
Ate her pussy, fucked her standing from behind and came in her mouth. Then off to eat.

This was the third time he had her pussy. She sucked his cock a couple of weeks before their first fuck.

She actually recorded the fuck yesterday so I could see it. But the camera somehow shifted focus during recording and it is possible to see that two people are fucking but not much more. Here’s three pics. Pulling down the curtains, just before and during the fuck.

Attachments

• EF783616-73D3-472B-A3E2-6C77BDDAC102.jpeg
    EF783616-73D3-472B-A3E2-6C77BDDAC102.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 2748A00B-F66C-4B88-98A9-8DD50C70D844.jpeg
    2748A00B-F66C-4B88-98A9-8DD50C70D844.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 200
  • FA3806A6-0FC2-4D3C-A98B-1D4B0787EB44.jpeg
    FA3806A6-0FC2-4D3C-A98B-1D4B0787EB44.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 202