Swedish couple - Story so far

Update: She fucked really quick at work yesterday since she had to make it to our restaurant reservation. He had her on a table and came over her pussy. She then traveled quick over the city to my workplace and I took her down to the basement. I work at a big company with about 800 people but it was Friday, most working remote and only about 10 people have authorization to get into that specific room.
Ate her pussy, fucked her standing from behind and came in her mouth. Then off to eat.

This was the third time he had her pussy. She sucked his cock a couple of weeks before their first fuck.

She actually recorded the fuck yesterday so I could see it. But the camera somehow shifted focus during recording and it is possible to see that two people are fucking but not much more. Here’s three pics. Pulling down the curtains, just before and during the fuck.
Even not in focus these photos are pretty hot. Please get more and post them for us to see

Reactions: Malungi and S&Mpar
Hello everyone,

We are a swedish couple new to the forums and it’s the man writing this post. Because it finally happened after 8 years. I’ll do updates when things happen and I would really appreciate any support you people may give. I’ve been into cuckolding for so many years but never experienced it IRL. Until now.

About her. Started fucking early, very into sex in her teens with lots of fucking and sucking, bottles up her pussy and stuff like that. Very much into ass fucking then. Mostly with boyfriends. She’s always been very open about it. Her previous partners were always the jealous types. She cheated on most of them with both men and women. Just the type of woman I love. At the same time she’s very loyal. It’s weird. I know.

I’m in my early 40s, my fiancée in her early 30s. When we met I was the only one into cuckolding and nearly from the beginning I’ve tried to bring it up with her. She’s always responded to it in a great way but mostly fantasy talk. During the last years I’ve given her the opportunity to fuck whenever she wanted. We almost met a guy a couple of years back but he didn’t show up and nothing happened.

Then we started a family and those first years, well… but knowing her and knowing her sexually I never really doubted this journey.

So. She has a colleague at work, a nice guy and they get along great. A bunch of people from her work went out for after work drinks and somehow very late she and this guy ended up alone at a bar. She texted me saying he was horny. I told her to go for it. A couple minutes later she texted that they made out. She’s like that, if she wants it she’ll get it. 20 minutes later she texted again saying she sucked his cock outside the bar. She didn’t have time for a photo though.

He had a very long cock and when she throated it she almost puked. She told me that later. So some very heavy sucking and she swallowed a big load. They almost fucked but agreed on ”next time”. She really wants to take his cock now and talks quite a lot about it. The guy’s partner doesn’t know so he’s a bit more hesitant about it atm. He will fuck her eventually.

So late at night after this blowjob fiesta she came home. I met her in the hallway and kissed her for a few minutes. There was a smell and taste of cock. We fucked really nice after that.

Am I a cuck now? :D

Oh the photo? Asked her for a pic on her way home. She sent this.
Erotic story. I love how people are so eager to fuck married coworkers. Sexy.

Reactions: S&Mpar and oli79
So she was fucked again. This time she asked him to cum in her mouth. She also asked him if her pussy felt nice. His response was something in the line of ”god yes”. She told me that by text. So I texted her back saying ”You’re pussy is so fuckin’ nice”. She then responded ”I know”.
Isn’t she a dream?

He touched her pussy outside the pants earlier today at work. I told her that made me a little jealous, but hard, as he previously never did things like that. He’s getting more into it. She texted me back saying ”Hehe but you’re a cuck. Deal with it honey ❤️ 🫶🏻”

Attachments

• 80B844AB-A442-4F38-8719-5BDD8AAC7358.jpeg
    80B844AB-A442-4F38-8719-5BDD8AAC7358.jpeg
    110.6 KB · Views: 95
  • CC926EA2-BD04-4CAB-8B63-4D50216D3C21.jpeg
    CC926EA2-BD04-4CAB-8B63-4D50216D3C21.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 239A885E-1348-4C3A-9B96-A4DDD15FB78C.jpeg
    239A885E-1348-4C3A-9B96-A4DDD15FB78C.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 95
So she was fucked again. This time she asked him to cum in her mouth. She also asked him if her pussy felt nice. His response was something in the line of ”god yes”. She told me that by text. So I texted her back saying ”You’re pussy is so fuckin’ nice”. She then responded ”I know”.
Isn’t she a dream?

He touched her pussy outside the pants earlier today at work. I told her that made me a little jealous, but hard, as he previously never did things like that. He’s getting more into it. She texted me back saying ”Hehe but you’re a cuck. Deal with it honey ❤️ 🫶🏻”
What a good girl.. wish I was working with her..

Reactions: Rem503 and S&Mpar
Isn’t she a dream?

Beautiful work 😍

Reactions: Rem503 and S&Mpar
Yeah and I love when he gets stuff I don’t. He pumps her pussy very hard. Yesterday she sucked my cock and I got to fuck her nice pussy for a while. Of course the first thing that happened was when she lowered her pussy on my mouth and face. Love eating her when she’s freshly fucked.

Then she told me to put a condom on. She held up her phone with those new photos. She wanted to see me cum as I jerked off with the condom on.

Last edited:
Yeah and I love when he gets stuff I don’t. He pumps her pussy very hard. Yesterday she sucked my cock and I got to fuck her nice pussy for a while. Of course the first thing that happened was when she lowered her pussy on my mouth and face. Love eating her when she’s freshly fucked.

Then she told me to put a condom on. She held up her phone with those new photos. She wanted to see me cum as I jerked of with the condom on.
I love it - you had to wear a condom as a symbol of your lower status. So erotic.

Reactions: S&Mpar