Taboo

My Wife and I Started Opening things up after 15 years together. We had several 3 some's with Guys and that's how She learned I was Bi.
I tried to talk Her into Trying a BBC for about 2 Years and Finally She agreed to shut Me up.
Thankfully I found one that was 8" and very thick, He Rocked Her World for about an Hour and a Half solid.
She Will not have sex with anyone now unless it's a BBC, That Includes Me.

My wife had sex with a guy that I actively disliked - that I had no respect for, and who I found rude and unpleasant. When I asked her why him, she just shrugged and said it was the heat of the moment.

I felt I should be annoyed - and yet, the thought of him taking her, exploring her, penetrating her - and maybe even boasting about it afterwards - proved to be a surprisingly potent turn-on!

Her cousin. I know that a brother relationship tops it but this is as close as my wife gets regarding family. Conversely, it didnt happen when young because he was quite older. It happened recently at a family reunion when he was 50 and my wife 40 something.

It was almost too easy to sound true. They ran into each other at this reunion which was organized for an aunt's 80th birthday. Wife as usual, wearing her slutty red dresses. Yes she loves pissing off her brothers and showing off to her female cousins, what a great body she has. Well, we have had the money to give her tit jobs, ass job and lipos. Her less fortunate cousins have to contend with their rolls of fat...

Anyway, male cousin couldnt believe this was the young cousin he hadnt seen since she was in school. He just couldnt take his eyes off her ass and tits. When they danced, he was too honest for his own good. She doesnt know what got over her but that night, they slept together. The reunion was in Colombia. He emigrated to NY years ago and now we live not too far. So when everyone flew back after the holidays, they made plans to meet. It turned into a nice affair that lasted 2 years.
It was a real treat to see them together.
When she told me what had happened the first time; despite being a hard core cuck, I almost opened my yapper and questioned her if this was an appropriate affair to have. I thought, maybe I created a monster and now she doesnt know the limits between slut and family...