Taste of Cum.

Married 20+ years, dating she'd swallow no problem, did it many times. After married it became less and less frequent. All good.
Few years ago we get into mfm with a guy we know.....HUGE step, way out of our comfort zone but was/is VERY exciting for us. We keep it very private.
We'd done it with him about 10 times over a year or so, wife can't get pregnant so we don't use rubbers.
One night he's on his back, wife going to town with a bj, VERY hot to watch. He says he's getting close, this happened 2 other times, she jacked him off and he shot 5 or 6 big squirts really high. Exciting for all of us.
This time he says he close, wife turned it up a notch, he starts to cum, she's got one hand around the shaft, his balls in the other, her mouth half way down his dick, she swallowed every drop, I didn't know what to think. She just looked at him and smiled. About a minute later she was making out with him. Was the damn hottest thing I'd ever seen. It's happened a few other times but we both like to cum in her.
Since then she swallowed my load many times. I guess it rekindled her nasty side, I'm good with it.
I've kissed her after she's swallowed his and/or my load, never right after, minute or two later yes, and yes I can taste it in her mouth.

Love watching my girlfriend swollow my husband load and watching
View media item 263450
Please login or become a member to view

Reactions: owlmale and Duncanf
Love watching my girlfriend swollow my husband load and watching
View media item 263450

Nice. Does she only eat his cum or also you? Do you share or you just watch?