Tastes different

Sidsid

Male
So my gf as I know does sleep around with a guy from work, she openly does not agree neither does she deny
But plenty times when she is late, i know she got filled, I know this because I can feel smell and taste the creampie. Most of the times it’s kinda stale may be hour or so, which means she gets taken at a place she does not get to clean up or may be she just likes to keep it

This has been happening since thanks giving week last year, and I know the smell and taste, but recently past couple of times I have noticed difference in taste, it’s like old taste and sometime different too.

Is it my imigination or does taste and smell really change based on who’s filled her up

That’s interesting, so it’s not just my imigination, it does make a difference.
So she is having someone else fill her these days in addition to her friend from work

Reactions: Kinky2
all cum tastes different - blew a Philippino once his cum was like sweet cream - I couldn't get enough - he had mostly a fruit diet, very little meat

Reactions: bellaazz
In my experience, the taste changes, different for each partner she's been with, and it varies with time, the fresher the pie, the better it tastes.

My first experience with cream pies was with an affair partner, who regularly cheated on me on "girls night out" events. She always came back with a pussy full of cream, but didn't think I knew. I could always tell she'd been fucked, and I never challenged her with it until the time we split up.

My wife will from time to time surprise me this way, and I can always tell, and even roughly estimate how long before she brought me the cream pie surprise it was that she was fucked.

In my experience, the taste changes, different for each partner she's been with, and it varies with time, the fresher the pie, the better it tastes.

My first experience with cream pies was with an affair partner, who regularly cheated on me on "girls night out" events. She always came back with a pussy full of cream, but didn't think I knew. I could always tell she'd been fucked, and I never challenged her with it until the time we split up.

My wife will from time to time surprise me this way, and I can always tell, and even roughly estimate how long before she brought me the cream pie surprise it was that she was fucked.

That’s good to know. I agree with you about the taste changes with freshness. She came home yesterday before me, I thought she might stay out longer assuming it’s friday night, but when I came home she was already horney. When I went down down it was pretty strong and pungent, I have had that before. I can almost tell if it’s like a couple of hours or 3-4 hours before or older.

It was the first time yesterday that she kinda squirted, later she mentioned she was holding her ******** for long. May be someone filled her around 2-3 pm and I was home around 8:30, it was very intense.

One thing I am totally sure is, her work mate or whoever she was with from thanks giving to recently, for some reason she always tasted similar be it early or late in the day. The new guys seems different

I am very curious about where they take her and fill her and why she comes home before clean up, it’s mystery but I love it and may be she knows that lol.