Teaching female squirting orgasms in central and southern ohio

Experienced instructor of female multiple squirting orgasm techniques here in central and southern ohio. If you have ever been interested I’m making her squirt or if your a female looking to learn how to squirt I’m your guy, we can turn the bed into a ocean with your sweet juices 💦💦 I love to teach and see the look on I es face when they are having the most powerful orgasms they have ever had!!

Experienced instructor of female multiple squirting orgasm techniques here in central and southern ohio. If you have ever been interested I’m making her squirt or if your a female looking to learn how to squirt I’m your guy, we can turn the bed into a ocean with your sweet juices 💦💦 I love to teach and see the look on I es face when they are having the most powerful orgasms they have ever had!!
I'm not doubting you but that is quite a title "experienced instructor". Every time I've seen videos of it it looks like a crazy out of control scene. How many have you taught? I'll bet you have some fun stories and memories of all your "first timers".

I'm not doubting you but that is quite a title "experienced instructor". Every time I've seen videos of it it looks like a crazy out of control scene. How many have you taught? I'll bet you have some fun stories and memories of all your "first timers".
Yes sir I have taught many couples and single gals alike ranging in ages 19 to 60+… the best are the couples some guys give up and the wife’s are not I mean NOT happy meanwhile I’m making them soak the bed… I try to teach but one has to want to learn as well you know..

Do you have any credentials to prove that you are a experienced instructor.