Tell me about the first time you sucked a cock

How did you end up taking the leap?
I gave him my address and I didn’t think he would even show up and when I told him what I wanted to do he was heading to my house and when he got there we shook hands and talked for a little while and he knew I was nervous and he simply sat in front of me and started jerking off and I ended up getting really comfortable

I gave him my address and I didn’t think he would even show up and when I told him what I wanted to do he was heading to my house and when he got there we shook hands and talked for a little while and he knew I was nervous and he simply sat in front of me and started jerking off and I ended up getting really comfortable
When his cum flowed in my mouth I loved the taste

My first was when I was a teen.. initially was molested by a grocery store guy then in just few days was seduced into sucking him which turned me on apparently so never looked back.. I'm 40 now and still love to suck cocks and eat cum
Same with me. So much for suing your predators from 30 years ago. I am thankful to mine! My cousin sort of forced me when we were teens. I being the passive Beta male relented. But I soon started enjoying it because I saw the effect I had on him. So gradually I stopped spitting precum and swallowed it. Then we both experimented tasting cum which was yucky at first. then it was enjoyable. A few weeks later I let him ejaculate in my mouth and spat. But secretely swirled what was left. And finally I was able to swallow. Problem is I craved it soo much that I was truly his sexual slave.