Tell me about ur BBC fantasy

I guess my fantasy is while watching my wife being taken by a BBC like you being told by her that she wanted to see me lick and suck your cock ! After that she insists that I lick your balls and ass. She proceeds to lick and prepare my ass for entry of your beautiful black cock and ultimately puts astroglide in my anxious man pussy.. You slowly enter me and my virgin ass at first resists until a feel a popping as my sphincter opens up and accepts you. I feel like you are almost all the way to my belly button when I finally feel you explode ! As you withdrew your cum spills out onto my balls.
Now you own both of us !

Attachments

• 3221614790713rGUgSwD.jpg
    3221614790713rGUgSwD.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 6371614790709r6wXHit.jpg
    6371614790709r6wXHit.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
I enjoy watching my wife being fulfilled. If I am fortunate he let's me video him into her !

I'll love it cause that means she is his now and I know he won't be there for the kid but he'll always be there fucking her pussy with his black cock

I would like to be out at a club and see her dancing and flirting with a BBC such as yourself. At one stage of the night after I return from the bar or toilet I wouldn't be able to find you both until I go out into the carpark and see her on her knees sucking and deep throating your BBC before you bend her over the hood of a car and pound her until she cums all over your cock

Reactions: Asianlovercuck
[photo=medium]5815[/photo][photo=medium]5815[/photo]

Would love to hear from white woman who want to ask me anything about BBC and the fascination with the black cock v white cock theory[photo=medium]5812[/photo][photo=medium]5812[/photo]
My fantasy is to see my hotwife get totally owned by a big black cock,hearing her beg for you to fuck her and her telling you how big you are,I want you to tell her how she is your slut now and for her to agree and when it's all done I can clean up
View media item 205114
View media item 205105
View media item 205113

I want to get my girl to set up a date for us & i want her find 2 b. A huge 15 inch black cock& she gets really happy but he begins fucking her brutally & she's squeezing& begging him 2 take it easy & he just goes harder! Then another black guy comes in & says wo let me help take my big black cock n ur mouth to help u keep quiet& the 7 more blacks surrounds her & I kept saying I can. Suck cock good took bylut they just would ruin her

I know you asked for wives but here's our couple fantasy. A group of bbcs (3-5) that fuck me and the wife. She's not into anal so for the guys waiting for their turn, they get impatient and "force" me to service them. It starts kind of slow with me being told to suck one of their cocks. After a while I'm pushed down on my stomach, held down and a big thick cock is slid into my tight ass. As I beg them to stop they get more aggressive. I'm turned over to my back and my face is fucked as my tight ass is pounded. When I think I can't take anymore another cock is shoved up my ass and now I'm being ass fucked by 2 bbcs at the same time. Eventually my sissy nature takes over and I'm bucking my hips to make sure I get every inch of cock they can give me. To add to it they are very vocal and calling me a little bitch and faggot. To finish it all off, the big cock in my mouth explodes and they make me swallow every drop. I beg them not to cum in me but one pumps his load deep in my ass. The last guy that was sharing my ass with the guy that bred me pulls out and cums all over my face. Just when I think the service of our bulls is complete, the bbcs that we're fucking my wife decide it's my turn. And it starts all over.