Tell me why...

So this is a genuine inquiry, judgment free and is mostly to my fellow men/boyfriends/husbands/partners/etc. Are you living the lifestyle of wife sharing because of your strong attraction to fantasizing/visualizing/hearing/watching your woman being sexually insatiable and is that really the common ground for all the spectrum of cuckolding/stagging/sharing your woman to other men? How did it start for yourself and when did you realize for yourself that you want to pursue the lifestyle? How did your kink evolve over the years? Is it safe to say that our sharing kink is almost akin to voyeurism and being a peeping tom if that makes any sense?

I wanna hear and learn from my veterans of the lifestyle and am keenly interested how it changed your partnership with your woman.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I am not a veteran but I posted how I became interested in cukcolding in another thread:

I am not a veteran but I posted how I became interested in cukcolding in another thread:

Cheers my man! Will gladly give it a read!

Great question. Personally I become interested in watching at an early stage at 16. My then gf Angie, we had only kissed and touch freely and I was a virgin until 18, was younger than me at just 14 and no one knew about us. We were both at a birthday party separately when my friend told me he wanted to fuck Angie. At first I tried to dissuade him saying she was too young but he said she had already asked him to take her virginity. I had a massive hard on and couldn't think straight. A girl came in the room and said the Chris was trying to fuck Angie but she was pissed up stairs. We all went up and there was Angie laid on the bed no top on and skirt up around her waist and knickerless. Chris was just pulling his cock out and we watched as he entered her slowly building up a rhythm. She was pretending to be asleep because all the cheering and jeering could have woken the dead. I had a massive urge to wank but didn't want anyone seeing me so I just watched him fuck my gf long and hard. Some of the others were pulling at her perfectly formed tits. When Chris blew his load after just a few minutes I had to go to the loo and have a very quick tug. After that my emotions were all over the place and could not face Angie again yet I had many a good wank at the thought of Chris fucking her.
I had a few more obvious ones as I got older then I found out my parents were into swinging so it grew from there

For me, the idea of my wife getting fucked by someone else was terrible, and i would always try to stay close to her when men were around, especially her cousins or ex boyfriends. Eventually, however, i began to feel this strange sensation of how erotic it would be to catch her cheating on me, especially after seeing messages between her and many other men while married to me, and suspecting she had something going on with her ex just a few days before getting married. Many of these things just pushed me a little closer to wanting to experience her being a slut while married to me, including friends and family of hers talking about her long sexual history. Now, its bliss for us, even her getting pregnant by another man, has been a great experience for us, and has made us closer as a marriage.

Thanks for sharing fellows. Please gimme some time to reread your comments and give the utmost respect you all deserve for taking the time to letting me in your minds. In the meanwhile for those interested this is my little thread of my swan dive into the sharing lifestyle with my lovely partner.

Reactions: werekinky2
Same to us here too, Yvon is much younger than I, and the last 10 years she is really enjoying sex, I had a lot in my earlier years and now I'm satisfied with looking Yvon and enjoying her pleasures
Us as well, she says "it's just sex" and "if he has a cock I'm good to go".

Reactions: Madcouple