"Tell your husband...."

Wife4them

Couple
We love, when bull or bulls makes wife say dirty nasty things, like"tell your husband that you don't want his dick anymore", "say thank you for fucking your ass", "tell your husband that your ass belong to us", "beg for impregnation", "beg to have possiblity to lick my ass" and more.
Have you ever tried that. If so, what was the hottest line bull made say your wife

My GF had a bull who would have her call me when they were fucking. Things likes:
He's fucking me right now.
His cock is so much bigger than yours
He's going to fill my pussy with his cum,
so that you can clean it out.
He's going to fuck my ass, I've got to
ring off for now.

It was the sexiest torture ever!

My Wife is NOT a talker. He would ask her questions, but she would never answer. He asked her the common stuff, “Do you like my Big Dick?” “Tell your Husband how you like Fucking me more than him?” After a few times asking her those questions with no answer, he moved to “Your my Black Cock Slut.” Then another time he almost ended the relationship by saying to her “Take my N@##$& Dick.” She said she was done for the Night. The next time we talked, she told him dirty talk was a turn off for her and if we were to continue he had to stop. From then on, besides moaning, she would say to him when she knew he was close “Cum in me.” Which caused me to Blow my load. I liked the dirty talk like he did, but to keep her happy, he stopped. I always thanked him for servicing her. It was the highlight of our sexual relationship for me.

My Wife is NOT a talker. He would ask her questions, but she would never answer. He asked her the common stuff, “Do you like my Big Dick?” “Tell your Husband how you like Fucking me more than him?” After a few times asking her those questions with no answer, he moved to “Your my Black Cock Slut.” Then another time he almost ended the relationship by saying to her “Take my N@##$& Dick.” She said she was done for the Night. The next time we talked, she told him dirty talk was a turn off for her and if we were to continue he had to stop. From then on, besides moaning, she would say to him when she knew he was close “Cum in me.” Which caused me to Blow my load. I liked the dirty talk like he did, but to keep her happy, he stopped. I always thanked him for servicing her. It was the highlight of our sexual relationship for me.
That is a hot experience.

My GF had a bull who would have her call me when they were fucking. Things likes:
ring off for now.

Id love that too,. Loved being cucked and dominated lol

Reactions: taurusbull25
ring off for now.

I'll never forget the time when my first wife, Debbie, rang me unexpectedly at work, from our bedroom, while a lover, Dave, was sucking and fingering her pussy, telling me between her sighs and cries of joy, that she was soon going to lower herself onto his hard cock so that he could cum deep inside her. I was never into cleaning pussy - both cuckolded me - but I must admit it did greatly turn me on to have her say things like her lovers fucked her far better than I did and their cocks were bigger and better than mine.

I'll never forget the time when my first wife, Debbie, rang me unexpectedly at work, from our bedroom, while a lover, Dave, was sucking and fingering her pussy, telling me between her sighs and cries of joy, that she was soon going to lower herself onto his hard cock so that he could cum deep inside her. I was never into cleaning pussy - both cuckolded me - but I must admit it did greatly turn me on to have her say things like her lovers fucked her far better than I did and their cocks were bigger and better than mine.
You are a great husband.

I got asked if I was in yet after she just did a bigger cock, I came right away.
That's the sort of thing my first wife, Debbie, used to say to me. Cuckolds just love hearing such things. When I first took the plunge and raised her having sex with other men, she mentioned how I'd react if she had better sex and bigger cocks. I told her what an aphrodisiac things like that were for a cuckold. You wanted to hear that, you encouraged it. Christ, when she used to whisper to me during sex things like how she loved it when her lover climaxed in her because unlike with me, she could feel him spurting inside her, I'd go mad.