The beginning

JRodgers

Couple
Thought it would be helpful for us all to talk about the first cuckold experience with your current wife. Not previous experiences. The first with your wife

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
First time I was there and involved.,
The wife of a couple we where friends with went to the UK with the kids to see family for a few days. Now we had never discussed our life style with them, so unexpected. We went out for drinks one Saturday our kids where with my parents for the night so we didn’t have to worry about getting home for babysitter. We met the husband Tom in the pub who told us his wife was away. Drinks flowed pretty freely and we all had a good time, at closing time Sue suggested we get some cans and carry on at home. Tom said he had no one to get home too and I was enjoying the banter so we grabbed cans and headed to ours.
When we got home, we put on the TV on mtv and sat chatting and drinking, Sue sat beside me and Tom sat opposite us and chat flowed freely. Sue passed a comment about Tom having to take care of himself tonight as his wife was away, jokingly teasing him about having to wank off later. Tom laughed and asked why would you like to watch? The mood changed and Sue asked him some questions about how often he did and what did he think of etc. I started thinking if I can get her naked I will get to watch her. I started caressing her and joining in the chat but my cock was throbbing in my pants. He told us to get a room and laughed then went to fridge to get more cans out. I looked at Sue and she was smirking at me and traced her finger along my shaft through my trousers, said you horny huh? As Tom walked back into the room I said I need the loo and got up and went to the bathroom before I came in my pants I was that horny. I get to the bathroom take my leaking and throbbing cock out and I started cumming shooting ropes of cum into the sink. I had almost shot my load in my trousers.
When I returned they were still chatting and the video for Kylie’s Can’t get you out of my head was playing on the TV, the video with that white suit. Tom asked Sue would she wear something like that as he thought she would look hot in that. Sue said she had lingerie sexier than that and got up saying back in a moment. We looked at each other, I was thinking is she going to change into it. She was smirking at me came back in with a brochure she had gotten at the last lingerie party she was at. Pointed out some of the pieces she had and the ones she had ordered. she sat on the arm of the chair beside Tom pointing out the pictures and he was telling her how hot they looked in the pictures but he bet they looked better on her. She smiled and blushed a little then asked me if they looked hot on her? I replied that they did indeed. Tom took the catalogue from her and was flicking through and she was saying she had that or wanted that and she said she that she had that dildo and she loved it, Tom said he was as thick as that and she laughed and said yea right. I was hard as a rock again by this stage, but they changed the conversation and Sue came and sat beside me, she kissed me hard on the lips and brushed her had over my crotch again.
Sue then said ok lets go to bed and stood up, Tom said I can take pictures if you want laughing and I laughed as well. But Sue said no way are you taking pictures to which Tom frowned and she looked at me and said to him your coming with us. My heart nearly stopped when she said that. I had never seen her with another man before, I knew she fucked other men as she had been caught out a few times. But this was next level. Tom looked at me and said you sure about this and I shrugged and said its what the lady wants. we went to the bedroom and Sue put on a side light that was dim and started undressing, I was naked in less than a min my cock throbbing. My cock is roughly 8 inches but not overly thick, I watch as Tom pulled his trousers and pants off and he was way thicker and a little shorter. Sues eyes lite up and she said wow you weren't lying where you. I got into the bed and Sue got in beside me. Tom climbed in beside Sue and i started kissing Sue caressing her breasts her nipples where hard and big, I lowered my hand to finger her pussy as she moaned and I found Tom was already 2 fingers deep inside her. She started Kissing him and I sucked her nipples and rubbed just above her pussy. She clasped my hand and I reached over and put her hand on Tom's cock, feeling its girth in my hand and his leaking precum on the head. she was slowly jacking him off while he was fingering her and I was watching this unfold I had never felt so excited in my life. She turned back to me and reached for my cock with her other hand as she kissed me I had to ask her not too touch it as I was almost ready to cum again. she smiled at me and I said suck his cock for him. So she got up on her knees as facing me and started licking his cock and trying to get as much of the head into her mouth. I couldn't resist and started to lick her out from behind, tonguing her Pussy and then her ass she was pushing back at me and I could hear her moaning as she was licking Toms cock. After a minute I couldn't resist and knelt up and slid my cock into her she was sopping wet and felt loose already she was moaning and I only managed a couple of strokes before I came deep inside her. She looked at me and smiled and moved to sit on Tom's cock she sat over him hovering over his cock reaching between her legs lining him up, I couldn't resist and took his cock in one hand and spread her pussy for him as she lowered herself onto him. then sat back and watched him stretch her pussy. She started to moan as she slide down it and then she started riding him. She sank down on his cock and leaned forward and kissed him as she came before starting to ride him again. She was moaning and telling me how good he felt how he was filling her pussy, I was spent I had cum twice in an hour and I wasn't recovering very fast. She focused on him and just kept fucking him hard and fast the sound of their fucking filled the air, I could see her creaming on his cock. I got up to go grab a drink and take a ******** and they carried on I could hear him say to her you like this don't you. Sue moaned as she said fuck yes I love your thick cock. I came back in a few minutes later and they she had told him I shot my load in her too fast and she was begging him to come in her. I sat and watched and she looked at me and said I can't stop it wouldn't be fair on Tom, it won't be long finally Tom started bucking under her and said he was coming she told him to cum in her. He pulled her down hard onto him and I could see his balls tighten as he started cuming in her. She fell on top of him and kissed him and then thanked him for that. I was laid down at this point and she leaned across and kissed me. Reached out and felt my semi hard cock and smiled at me. Kissed Tom again and then climbed off him.
She was on her knees and put her hand down over her pussy and then moved to sit on my face, we had done this before with my load and I had cleaned others loads after she came home, but never in front of anyone. She hovered over may face and told me to open wide and removed her hand. His cum was starting to fall out of her gaping stretched pussy and I opened my mouth and started sucking it out of her, pushing my tongue into her as she held onto the headboard. she was moaning and said that is it clean me up. and said to Tom, I told you he would do it, he loves it especially if its someone elses. Tom laughed and said damn bud you are a sick one aren't you. she started kissing him and finally got off my face. she said she was exhausted and needed some sleep and lay beside me her arms over my chest and kissed me goodnight. Tom spooned up behind her and I felt her wiggle her bum against him as he pulled in close to her.
We all fell asleep and I was woken a few hours later to her moaning as he had slide his cock in from behind she was telling him how good it felt. I left them at it and fell back to sleep. Next morning at 8 o'clock my phone rang and I was needed to go down and give my dad a hand do something and then take the kids home. I woke them both up she was now laying in his arms. I asked him if he need a lift home and he said no he needed to shower first. I washed my face threw on some clothes and said to her when Tom was in the bathroom I love you please don't fuck him when I am not here. She smiled and said she wouldn't and I left. getting back 4 hours later with the kids Sue was showered and the kids where all over there mammy so I didn't get a chance to talk to her.
Later that day Tom called around, i let him in and he said just popped round to say thanks for last night. Sue came out and smiled and hugged him and said no problem that she had a great time and laughed. We went out the back to the shed and Tom said to me damn she is one sexy fucking slut. He didn't believe her when she said as she fucked him that I would suck his cum out of her when he came. I blushed and said yea prefer if you kept that to yourself. he laughed and said who would believe him anyway. He then said thanks for last night and this morning she is insatiable couldn't get enough of my thick cock pity you had t leave as I left another couple of loads since you ate that one. maybe she kept some for you for later.
That was my first time actually being there in a MMF

Long story for us. I could tell my wife's boss had a thing for her. The way he looked at her. Parties we attended. He was always leering.

At a party, he and I were having a drink and people watching. He told me how hot he thought my wife was. Told me I was lucky. After a minute or two he asked bluntly...are you into swinging?

Reactions: Dublinmale
At first I was a bit shocked. I said no. Never gone there. He dropped it and I gnawed on me. We were talking about something else and I just let it out.... Why would you think that I asked.
He said it's just something in the way my wife flirts at work that made him wonder.

I just stood there thinking about it for a minute. I wondered about the term dominant. In what way? Did she like being told what to do? Or maybe being forced to do things. My.mind was running 100 mph.

A few weeks later we were at another party. I hadn't said anything to my wife about the conversation. I was working on my second drink and found myself alone on the deck. My wife was down below speaking with some of her female co-workers. I was startled when her boss came up behind me and asked if I was enjoying the view. I said I was and he joined me. We small talked until there was an awkward silence. I asked out of the blue... How does my wife flirt?

He didn't say anything for a long minute or so.... finally he asked what I knew he would. Do you want to hear because your curious? Or do you want to hear because it excites you.

I thought about it for a minute. The decided to just be honest. Both.... I told him
I want to know how she flirts. And the thought of her hitting on another man excites me.

First time I was there and involved.,
The wife of a couple we where friends with went to the UK with the kids to see family for a few days. Now we had never discussed our life style with them, so unexpected. We went out for drinks one Saturday our kids where with my parents for the night so we didn’t have to worry about getting home for babysitter. We met the husband Tom in the pub who told us his wife was away. Drinks flowed pretty freely and we all had a good time, at closing time Sue suggested we get some cans and carry on at home. Tom said he had no one to get home too and I was enjoying the banter so we grabbed cans and headed to ours.
When we got home, we put on the TV on mtv and sat chatting and drinking, Sue sat beside me and Tom sat opposite us and chat flowed freely. Sue passed a comment about Tom having to take care of himself tonight as his wife was away, jokingly teasing him about having to wank off later. Tom laughed and asked why would you like to watch? The mood changed and Sue asked him some questions about how often he did and what did he think of etc. I started thinking if I can get her naked I will get to watch her. I started caressing her and joining in the chat but my cock was throbbing in my pants. He told us to get a room and laughed then went to fridge to get more cans out. I looked at Sue and she was smirking at me and traced her finger along my shaft through my trousers, said you horny huh? As Tom walked back into the room I said I need the loo and got up and went to the bathroom before I came in my pants I was that horny. I get to the bathroom take my leaking and throbbing cock out and I started cumming shooting ropes of cum into the sink. I had almost shot my load in my trousers.
When I returned they were still chatting and the video for Kylie’s Can’t get you out of my head was playing on the TV, the video with that white suit. Tom asked Sue would she wear something like that as he thought she would look hot in that. Sue said she had lingerie sexier than that and got up saying back in a moment. We looked at each other, I was thinking is she going to change into it. She was smirking at me came back in with a brochure she had gotten at the last lingerie party she was at. Pointed out some of the pieces she had and the ones she had ordered. she sat on the arm of the chair beside Tom pointing out the pictures and he was telling her how hot they looked in the pictures but he bet they looked better on her. She smiled and blushed a little then asked me if they looked hot on her? I replied that they did indeed. Tom took the catalogue from her and was flicking through and she was saying she had that or wanted that and she said she that she had that dildo and she loved it, Tom said he was as thick as that and she laughed and said yea right. I was hard as a rock again by this stage, but they changed the conversation and Sue came and sat beside me, she kissed me hard on the lips and brushed her had over my crotch again.
Sue then said ok lets go to bed and stood up, Tom said I can take pictures if you want laughing and I laughed as well. But Sue said no way are you taking pictures to which Tom frowned and she looked at me and said to him your coming with us. My heart nearly stopped when she said that. I had never seen her with another man before, I knew she fucked other men as she had been caught out a few times. But this was next level. Tom looked at me and said you sure about this and I shrugged and said its what the lady wants. we went to the bedroom and Sue put on a side light that was dim and started undressing, I was naked in less than a min my cock throbbing. My cock is roughly 8 inches but not overly thick, I watch as Tom pulled his trousers and pants off and he was way thicker and a little shorter. Sues eyes lite up and she said wow you weren't lying where you. I got into the bed and Sue got in beside me. Tom climbed in beside Sue and i started kissing Sue caressing her breasts her nipples where hard and big, I lowered my hand to finger her pussy as she moaned and I found Tom was already 2 fingers deep inside her. She started Kissing him and I sucked her nipples and rubbed just above her pussy. She clasped my hand and I reached over and put her hand on Tom's cock, feeling its girth in my hand and his leaking precum on the head. she was slowly jacking him off while he was fingering her and I was watching this unfold I had never felt so excited in my life. She turned back to me and reached for my cock with her other hand as she kissed me I had to ask her not too touch it as I was almost ready to cum again. she smiled at me and I said suck his cock for him. So she got up on her knees as facing me and started licking his cock and trying to get as much of the head into her mouth. I couldn't resist and started to lick her out from behind, tonguing her Pussy and then her ass she was pushing back at me and I could hear her moaning as she was licking Toms cock. After a minute I couldn't resist and knelt up and slid my cock into her she was sopping wet and felt loose already she was moaning and I only managed a couple of strokes before I came deep inside her. She looked at me and smiled and moved to sit on Tom's cock she sat over him hovering over his cock reaching between her legs lining him up, I couldn't resist and took his cock in one hand and spread her pussy for him as she lowered herself onto him. then sat back and watched him stretch her pussy. She started to moan as she slide down it and then she started riding him. She sank down on his cock and leaned forward and kissed him as she came before starting to ride him again. She was moaning and telling me how good he felt how he was filling her pussy, I was spent I had cum twice in an hour and I wasn't recovering very fast. She focused on him and just kept fucking him hard and fast the sound of their fucking filled the air, I could see her creaming on his cock. I got up to go grab a drink and take a ******** and they carried on I could hear him say to her you like this don't you. Sue moaned as she said fuck yes I love your thick cock. I came back in a few minutes later and they she had told him I shot my load in her too fast and she was begging him to come in her. I sat and watched and she looked at me and said I can't stop it wouldn't be fair on Tom, it won't be long finally Tom started bucking under her and said he was coming she told him to cum in her. He pulled her down hard onto him and I could see his balls tighten as he started cuming in her. She fell on top of him and kissed him and then thanked him for that. I was laid down at this point and she leaned across and kissed me. Reached out and felt my semi hard cock and smiled at me. Kissed Tom again and then climbed off him.
She was on her knees and put her hand down over her pussy and then moved to sit on my face, we had done this before with my load and I had cleaned others loads after she came home, but never in front of anyone. She hovered over may face and told me to open wide and removed her hand. His cum was starting to fall out of her gaping stretched pussy and I opened my mouth and started sucking it out of her, pushing my tongue into her as she held onto the headboard. she was moaning and said that is it clean me up. and said to Tom, I told you he would do it, he loves it especially if its someone elses. Tom laughed and said damn bud you are a sick one aren't you. she started kissing him and finally got off my face. she said she was exhausted and needed some sleep and lay beside me her arms over my chest and kissed me goodnight. Tom spooned up behind her and I felt her wiggle her bum against him as he pulled in close to her.
We all fell asleep and I was woken a few hours later to her moaning as he had slide his cock in from behind she was telling him how good it felt. I left them at it and fell back to sleep. Next morning at 8 o'clock my phone rang and I was needed to go down and give my dad a hand do something and then take the kids home. I woke them both up she was now laying in his arms. I asked him if he need a lift home and he said no he needed to shower first. I washed my face threw on some clothes and said to her when Tom was in the bathroom I love you please don't fuck him when I am not here. She smiled and said she wouldn't and I left. getting back 4 hours later with the kids Sue was showered and the kids where all over there mammy so I didn't get a chance to talk to her.
Later that day Tom called around, i let him in and he said just popped round to say thanks for last night. Sue came out and smiled and hugged him and said no problem that she had a great time and laughed. We went out the back to the shed and Tom said to me damn she is one sexy fucking slut. He didn't believe her when she said as she fucked him that I would suck his cum out of her when he came. I blushed and said yea prefer if you kept that to yourself. he laughed and said who would believe him anyway. He then said thanks for last night and this morning she is insatiable couldn't get enough of my thick cock pity you had t leave as I left another couple of loads since you ate that one. maybe she kept some for you for later.
That was my first time actually being there in a MMF
Great time!!! Did she give you any of the extra couple of loads?