The kinkiest thing you and your wife have done in public

Some good reads here. One of ours was on a group holiday in our early 20s. There were about 6 of us sitting our hotel room one morning when the topic moved to sex. One of my mates announced he was the one to have had sex most recently on the trip. My girlfriend and I looked at each other, got up and headed to the bathroom, closed the door and proved him wrong.

It was fun, especially when the others worked out what we were doing 😉

I have 3 , I'll leave it to you to decide which is the kinkiest
1) I stripped her naked in the town square in Williamsburg under the tree in the middle of the square and fucked her. There were joggers and walkers all around, don't know how many saw
2) On the garden State parkway, in the middle of the day, she stripped completely and was playing with herself, came up to a bus. I told her bus coming up, she didn't stop, so I kept my speed the same as the bus and let the bus riders watch her cum.
3) At a friend's engagement party, in his parents backyard, she told him to meet her upstairs, where she gave him the other part of our engagement present, a BJ.

Sex on a blanket in the local park, daytime about 10 feet off the trail, it was HOT. Another local park in the parking lot, front seat of our vehicle. She got naked pulled down my pants and rode me in broad daylight. Evening summer rain storm on our deck, we were both complete naked and had sex on a chaise lounge. Never saw anyone in any of these situations but it sure was exciting!

Wife wanted to fuck in a hotel stairwell after many drinks at the hotel bar. This was a nice, very large hotel and very risky. I hesitated, but pulled her pants down and started going at her from behind. After a few minutes, a couple suddenly opened the door and were shocked to say the least clearly seeing what we were doing. The guy laughed and asked if they could watch - his wife didn't want any part of it. My wife was drunk enough to keep going and let him watch.

My wife pegged me in a closet at her sister's wedding reception. The closet was next to the open bar and she made me cum in a shot glass. Afterward, she ordered shots with an ex-boyfriend and made me drink my cum.

Reactions: Jaypea
We have no end to kinky things we have done in public. My wife loves being kinky, and if she can put on a show in public, all the much better.

Classic Party Scene - my wife was with three men at a party with forty other people around, She let multiple men undress her, and once they started eating her pussy, she would not stop until she was well fucked.

IMG_20130323_023909-MOTION.gif

So, my wife pretended to drop her napkin while sitting at a dock bar in the afternoon, and sucked my cock for a quick minute. We have had sex in crystal clear water on Bimini, surrounded by people swimming etc. twice. She’s ridden me while on the front of our boat, anchored among a hundred others at a sand bar. She’s been fingered by strangers at bars while dancing, in a crowd. Crazy!

Tuve un trío bisexual a las dos de la mañana al costado de la carretera
Finalmente encontramos una historia que nos identifica somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos con experiencia en todo lo imaginable menos bdsm ni humillación ni dominación fuera de eso todo lo hemos hecho y tenemos preferencia en recibir grupales de más de 7 personas los dos juntos siendo penetrados por horas seguidas

Me and the wife had a couple hot public sessions...once at Cooper River Park in NJ on a park bench. She pulled my cock right out and just edged n jerked me while I sucked her tits til I blasted a huge wad all overy abs. At one point noticed a passerby spying us which really amped up the thrill. Another time was at a local state park one Saturday afternoon while hiking. We were messing around while time, stopping off and on to fondle each other...pulling her tits out, her jacking me some.

Finally we found a secluded spot, (well least seemed like it) I went down to devour her dripping slit while she pulled her soaked cut off shorts to the side, me steadily pumping my aching cock. Within a few minutes she was spraying down her leg and I immediately shoved my dick into her as she leaned against a tree. I went back n forth fucking and cleaning her pussy while she flicked her swollen clit wildly. She drenched my throbbing cock again with a stream of hot squirt. We were so into it didn't even realize a jogger had already seen us as he was coming down trail. But it was way too hot to stop.

At first, thought he'd detoured or turned back but then noticed he rather was getting off watching us. Once she took notice she started putting on even more of a show which drove me even wilder as one can imagine. I was straining to hold my load in anxious to see what he was gonna do...but not long after hearing him moan and then looking back to see him jerking his dick to us I started pumping my seed into my wife. The look on her face staring back at me filling her and seeing a stranger busting his nut to her pussy getting reamed is forever burned into my mind.