The personal trainer returns

Pecten

You might recall my earlier recounting of Deb’s experience with our personal trainer when he came over to our house for a private stretching session. I have wanted him to come back for a while now and it finally happened this week!

Don had fingered Deb and been jerked off on his last visit…I wanted him to fuck her. We continued to see him at our local gym since our last encounter, and surprisingly it wasn’t awkward – we laughed and joked quite a bit, but you could also feel the sexual tension in the air when Don and Deb were talking. Last week, Don asked us when we wanted to do another session and before I could answer Deb said, “I’m open to doing it soon!”. Well, that gave me my answer, so I asked him what day worked best for him this week. We agreed on Tuesday morning.

I purposely avoided any sexual contact with Deb over the weekend as I wanted her horny when he came over – Don showed up mid-morning and was all business – he started with stretching and loosening up. Deb had on shorts instead of tights and her sports bra, but it was a small one and she showed lots of cleavage. I could see Don staring when she was stretching, especially when she bent over. Since it was morning, we didn’t have any alcohol ahead of time and I wasn’t sure how this was going to turn out. Turns out the drinks weren’t needed!

Don had her lay on her back and begin stretching her legs – I was standing next to them and could see that in this position it was obvious she didn’t have any underwear on. Don noticed it as well as he would pause and look down when he extended her leg – a slight view of her pussy lips but not fully exposed. Don got down on his knees to stretch her arms over her head and then moved to the side to work her back – as he got next to her, he commented on how well she was doing and how flexible she was. She asked for a break and sat up – and when she sat up, she leaned in to kiss him to say thanks for the compliment…. however, the kiss turned deeper and longer than I expected! Don had his tongue deep in her mouth and Deb had her hand on the back of his head pulling him closer.

Since we were in the exercise room they were sitting on a mat -Don laid her down and leaned over her, continuing to kiss her. He placed his hand on her breast and started kneading it moving back and forth to each one. Since her sports bra zipped in front, Deb reached up and unzipped it…. allowing both of her tits to spill out and giving him full access. Don grabbed them and flicked her nipples, and I could hear Deb moaning into his mouth. Don moved down and begin licking and sucking her nipples, and Deb looked at me with almost a drunk look and smiled – I could tell she was enjoying it!

I sat down on the bench next to them and watched as Don’s hand moved down and begin to massage her mound through her shorts. After a minute or two of that, he straddled her legs and pulled the shorts off. She was now laying there naked with him above her! Deb commented that it wasn’t fair that she was exposed, and he wasn’t – which resulted in Don taking his t-shirt and sweats off in record time. His hard, toned dark brown body was an amazing contrast to Deb’s tanned (but white tits and bikini area!) body. He leaned back up and kissed her before moving back to her nipples. As he kissed down her stomach Deb was breathing heavier and then she twitched and moaned loudly when his long tongue found her wet pussy – Don masterfully flicked her clit and sucked on her lips, and it was easy to hear how wet she was. I had pulled my shorts down and was stroking my cock watching this, being careful not to come to quickly myself!

It was obvious Deb was close to cumming and Don stopped and moved back up to kiss her – it was so hot watching her devour his mouth and tongue knowing she was tasting herself as well. She reached down and grabbed his rock-hard cock and was slowly massaging it and pulling on it as Don rolled over on his back. Deb leaned over his chest and licked his nipples while she continued to stroke him – this was followed by light kissed down his stomach until she was face to face with all 8” of him. Deb licked the head of his cock slowly and Don closed his eyes as she engulfed his dick with her lips – slowly working up and down his shaft, occasionally moving down to lick and suck on his balls. He was obviously enjoying it and kept arching up when she sucked him to have her take more of him in her mouth.

Deb must have tasted his pre-cum because she stopped sucking him and moved back up to face and told him “I need you in me now!”. I about came when she said that, and watched as he laid her on her back and got between her legs – this is what I had fantasized about, and he rubbed his cock up and down on her pussy lips slowly parting her with each move – Deb was moaning and moving her lower body trying to take him in. It was amazing to watch him part her lips and slowly slide his cock into her wet and willing pussy! He proceeded to slowly move in and out of her and she was enjoying that immensely, arching her back each time he entered her fully. Don leaned over her and began to pump her harder and she reached down and grabbed his ass, pulling him fully into her with each stroke – it was obvious he wasn’t going to last too long, and he had not put on a condom. Deb asked him if he was ready and then said “I want you to come in me…don’t pull out” --- that’s where I lost it and came all over myself shooting cum about a foot!

Don started pumping her hard and I could tell she was cumming the way her body was shaking. Don grunted and pushed fully in her and it was obvious he was squirting his sperm fully into Deb, shaking himself as he unloaded in her. She was stroking his ass cheeks while he came and encouraging him to cum…. what an incredible sight to see as an observer!!

Don laid next to her, and they both caught their breath – we talked a bit and offered Don a shower if he wanted one. He had appointments back at the gym and had to leave to go back but leaned over and kissed Deb letting her know how much he had just enjoyed that. Deb and I fucked several times on Tuesday as we both were still excited over what happened that morning – we are hoping this becomes a regular visit and will share more stories as this new relationship progresses!!