The real story how I became fully interested in cuckolding

Once I got married, it took a while to encourage the wife. Started out with Dildos pretending it was another man. She loved it and I could use it on her while licking her. I had a job where I traveled some. So did she. This is where things took off.
That's where my wife and I are now role playing with realistic Dildo's... Love it 😍

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
I would encourage it. Then came a trip to Memphis she took. Her motel she was staying at was an older one in a kind of seedy part of town. She was on the second floor and there was the walkway that ran on the outside for the rooms. I called her around 11:00 her time to check in. She was working at her computer and i wanted phone sex. She told me there were people outside walking around and she didn't feel comfortable doing that. I talked her into it and she began to masturbate on her chair at the desk. I told her to strip and she did. After a while she was getting really hot as was I. I told her to get on the bed. But before she did. To open the curtains a little. She tried not to but I talked her into it. She got on the bed and i told her to face the window. She continued torub her self as I told her how slutty she was being. After a couple minutes she got quiet. I asked her if she was ok. She was breathing really heavy and she said yes....paused ...then told me ther was a man outside watching her.
That's Great!!

I have to warn you. This post is not like other posts with lots of creampies and pounding. Many might get bored with it. It is nevertheless totally real and a bit unusual.

Background
Since I was around 18/19 I found it kind of cool to think about my gf doing other dudes. Let's say it was exciting but it was not like my hugest fetiche. She did it a couple of times and was cool but nothing to do with the real excitement of a real cuckold dude. Anyway, during most of my life I was rather a bull profile. Rather big cock, good body, and quite self confident. I could fuck properly girls, they would cum and ask for more. Make them cum with my cock (Asians) or my tonge (Western). So nothing to do with the profile of cucks I see here with rather small penises etc. I even fucked some wifes for their cucks.

How I started loving cuckold lifestyle
Being rather a fucker bull I had during last years plenty of girls available. Really young extremely hot girls craving my cock like crazy. Long story short, I had a flight to another city and asked one of my lovers to stay over at her place. I love to stay over at the apartments of my lovers when I fly to their cities. I asked one of my newest one, 26yo very hot with a piercing in her belly button, single. She accepted. Besides being a fucker I am very respectful when I date a girl. I would not for instance text other girls or call or play with other girls if I am in a date with a girl. Even if is a one night thing. Anyway, this girl told me that night she can host me but his friend who is DJ is playing in the city so she would go to the concert. i.e. she asks, let's go together? I said maybe, depends on how tired I am. As the flight was a bit late. Anyway, I arrived, went to her place, changed clothes and decided to join her for that DJ thing. So we went to the venue... more?

I was probably the same age when I started fantasizing about my wife (gf at the time) with other guys. I had no clue of the term cuckold.

Like you, I have been a bull but I much prefer being a cuckold. Luckily, my wife is the right type for this lifestyle. We've been married over 30 years, but she has had way more sex with other men than she has had with me.

Reactions: 6inches
I was probably the same age when I started fantasizing about my wife (gf at the time) with other guys. I had no clue of the term cuckold.

Like you, I have been a bull but I much prefer being a cuckold. Luckily, my wife is the right type for this lifestyle. We've been married over 30 years, but she has had way more sex with other men than she has had with me.
that is way cool, that she has sex with other dudes more than you, do you watch or play with them too?

that is way cool, that she has sex with other dudes more than you, do you watch or play with them too?

Yes and yes. I love doing both. When my wife is seeking a new bf, she tells them, up front that, on occasion, I will want to watch and possibly participate at times. Rarely has she had a bf that had a problem with that, lol. Most guys love having the husband watch as they fuck his wife.

Reactions: Kev627
Absolutely. There have been a few guys that enjoyed watching me gobble up their cum from my wife's pussy, but they didn't want me anywhere near their dick. However, those guys have been very few. Over the years, I've been amazed at how many, supposedly straight, guys had no problem letting me suck their dicks clean, lol.