I met this guy the other day and he was selling home improvement products. I told him he would have to talk to the wife about that.
I gave him the address and told him it would probably be best if he went before lunch because she gets busy during the day.
He went to the house early the next day. He is videoing as she opens the door, he tells her that he videos his sales pitch for training, she says ok.
He asks to come in and he follows her to the living room. She sets on the couch he sets up a tripod and puts his phone on it pointing towards the couch.
He sets on the couch and tells her slide over here and I will show you our products. She slides over to him and he starts making his pitch.
I notice she has on her white sheer shirt and a button up shirt over it but it isn’t buttoned . She is keeping it closed but it falls open and you can see her nipples shining thru her shirt.
He reaches over her to get his bag and brushes her boobs with his arm she doesn’t seem to notice.
He has the book laying across her knees as they are talking and he lays his hand on her thigh after a minute she moves his hand. He puts his hand back and after three times she doesn’t move it.
After a while she has picked out a whole package of stuff, he tells her what it will cost she frowns as she says that’s a lot. Is that the best deal you have?
He says yes that’s all I can do. She says well I’m a very materialistic lady. He says oh I see what you’re saying as he squeezes her thigh. He says well I will see what we can work out.
After crunching numbers he shows her another price she frowns and asks is that all you can do? He smiles saying that’s totally up to you sweetie.
He slides his hand up to her pussy she puts her hand on his saying wait I haven’t made up my mind I don’t do this type of thing. He says ok here you go as he shows her a different number.
She is thinking about something hard as he asks well? She asks what do I have to do to get that price? He smiles as he tells her don’t worry I will show you what to do.
He says first you need to take off your shirt so I can see what you have to offer. I’ve seen flashes of those boobs but I need to see all of them. She blushes but takes her hand off his and pulls her button up shirt off.
He stares at her boobs that you can see plain as day as she blushes. He takes off his shirt and pulls off his pants she is staring at his cock in his shorts.
Her face is red as he sets there and stares at her boobs she is reluctant to and fidgeting under his stare, she finally says well?
He says mmmmmm mmmm, you will do just fine I’ll let you know how much of a discount you get by how far you go. She looks panicked as she stammers but you said, he cut her off saying you said you were materialistic this is how it works.
He leans over and kisses her as he squeezes her boobs then he stands up and pulls her shorts off and pushes her back on the couch she gasp saying oh my god as he pulls off his shorts and a 10” cock falls out.
He crawls up between her legs as she says wait he tells her I want you to show me those boobs, she frowns as she pulls down her shirt. He is squeezing her boobs and sucking her nipples as she says I think you’re to big for me. He assures her I will be gentle.
He spreads her legs and puts the head of his cock against her pussy, she lets out a little sigh as he pushes the head in her she goes oh my god as he slowly pushes his cock in her.
He gets about half in her she is saying wait as he pulls out and grabs her by the hand he leads her to our bedroom with the big four post bed. He turns around and goes back and gets his camera.
She asks what are you doing? He says recording this, she says no I don’t want to do that. He says you won’t get the full discount. She is mad as she says well ok.
He positioned her in the middle of the bed and crawled up between her legs, she is gasping as he pushes about half his cock in her stretching her pussy. She is sliding up the bed as he slowly fucks her until her head is against the headboard.
He leans down and kisses her neck telling her mmmm you are so tight. It’s time for you to earn your money slut.
He puts her legs over his arms and pushes more cock in her she is groaning as he starts fucking her hard her head is hitting the headboard as he forces all of his cock in her.
The headboard is bouncing off the wall as he pounds her she is begging as he pounds her pussy. He stops and rolls her on her side she says please as he pins one leg down and puts her other one over his shoulder.
He enters her pussy again and she screams as he grabs her hair and pulls her head back. He fucks her hard telling her that’s my slut , I knew you would do it.
She has her eyes closed as he pounds her seems like forever, then he rolls over and puts her on top, the wife’s big boobs bouncing with each stroke as she screams from his big cock stretching her tight pussy.
Both of them are covered in sweat as he lays her on her back and fucks her until she groans and cums on his cock.
He smiles and then straddles her and fucks her boobs until he says I’m cumming and she reluctantly wraps her lips around his cock head and strokes his cock until her cheeks bulge as he explodes in her mouth. He rolls off her and she looks scared as he says only two more times and you will get the discount.
When I get home she never says anything about him fucking her with his BBC and I don’t ask but I have the picture of her lips wrapped around his black cock as it spasms and she swallows his cum.
And we got a great deal on some home improvement.

Last edited:
I met this guy the other day and he was selling home improvement products. I told him he would have to talk to the wife about that.
I gave him the address and told him it would probably be best if he went before lunch because she gets busy during the day.
He went to the house early the next day. He is videoing as she opens the door, he tells her that he videos his sales pitch for training, she says ok.
He asks to come in and he follows her to the living room. She sets on the couch he sets up a tripod and puts his phone on it pointing towards the couch.
He sets on the couch and tells her slide over here and I will show you our products. She slides over to him and he starts making his pitch.
I notice she has on her white sheer shirt and a button up shirt over it but it isn’t buttoned . She is keeping it closed but it falls open and you can see her nipples shining thru her shirt.
He reaches over her to get his bag and brushes her boobs with his arm she doesn’t seem to notice.
He has the book laying across her knees as they are talking and he lays his hand on her thigh after a minute she moves his hand. He puts his hand back and after three times she doesn’t move it.
After a while she has picked out a whole package of stuff, he tells her what it will cost she frowns as she says that’s a lot. Is that the best deal you have?
He says yes that’s all I can do. She says well I’m a very materialistic lady. He says oh I see what you’re saying as he squeezes her thigh. He says well I will see what we can work out.
After crunching numbers he shows her another price she frowns and asks is that all you can do? He smiles saying that’s totally up to you sweetie.
He slides his hand up to her pussy she puts her hand on his saying wait I haven’t made up my mind I don’t do this type of thing. He says ok here you go as he shows her a different number.
She is thinking about something hard as he asks well? She asks what do I have to do to get that price? He smiles as he tells her don’t worry I will show you what to do.
He says first you need to take off your shirt so I can see what you have to offer. I’ve seen flashes of those boobs but I need to see all of them. She blushes but takes her hand off his and pulls her button up shirt off.
He stares at her boobs that you can see plain as day as she blushes. He takes off his shirt and pulls off his pants she is staring at his cock in his shorts.
Her face is red as he sets there and stares at her boobs she is reluctant to and fidgeting under his stare, she finally says well?
He says mmmmmm mmmm, you will do just fine I’ll let you know how much of a discount you get by how far you go. She looks panicked as she stammers but you said, he cut her off saying you said you were materialistic this is how it works.
He leans over and kisses her as he squeezes her boobs then he stands up and pulls her shorts off and pushes her back on the couch she gasp saying oh my god as he pulls off his shorts and a 10” cock falls out.
He crawls up between her legs as she says wait he tells her I want you to show me those boobs, she frowns as she pulls down her shirt. He is squeezing her boobs and sucking her nipples as she says I think you’re to big for me. He assures her I will be gentle.
He spreads her legs and puts the head of his cock against her pussy, she lets out a little sigh as he pushes the head in her she goes oh my god as he slowly pushes his cock in her.
He gets about half in her she is saying wait as he pulls out and grabs her by the hand he leads her to our bedroom with the big four post bed. He turns around and goes back and gets his camera.
She asks what are you doing? He says recording this, she says no I don’t want to do that. He says you won’t get the full discount. She is mad as she says well ok.
He positioned her in the middle of the bed and crawled up between her legs, she is gasping as he pushes about half his cock in her stretching her pussy. She is sliding up the bed as he slowly fucks her until her head is against the headboard.
He leans down and kisses her neck telling her mmmm you are so tight. It’s time for you to earn your money slut.
He puts her legs over his arms and pushes more cock in her she is groaning as he starts fucking her hard her head is hitting the headboard as he forces all of his cock in her.
The headboard is bouncing off the wall as he pounds her she is begging as he pounds her pussy. He stops and rolls her on her side she says please as he pins one leg down and puts her other one over his shoulder.
He enters her pussy again and she screams as he grabs her hair and pulls her head back. He fucks her hard telling her that’s my slut , I knew you would do it.
She has her eyes closed as he pounds her seems like forever, then he rolls over and puts her on top, the wife’s big boobs bouncing with each stroke as she screams from his big cock stretching her tight pussy.
Both of them are covered in sweat as he lays her on her back and fucks her until she groans and cums on his cock.
He smiles and then straddles her and fucks her boobs until he says I’m cumming and she reluctantly wraps her lips around his cock head and strokes his cock until her cheeks bulge as he explodes in her mouth. He rolls off her and she looks scared as he says only two more times and you will get the discount.
When I get home she never says anything about him fucking her with his BBC and I don’t ask but I have the picture of her lips wrapped around his black cock as it spasms and she swallows his cum.
And we got a great deal on some home improvement.
You should post the cum shot

Reactions: Cindymostin