The Traffic Stop, Part 2

justcucked55

Couple
Gold
It was our 13th wedding anniversary and there was my beautiful wife, naked except for her high-heels, reclined back on our marriage bed, her legs lewdly pulled up toward her chest and open, revealing everything. It was perfect…., except that a police officer who was now naked, was standing between her thighs, his HUGE cock jutting straight out and pointing toward my wife’s wet center. I was handcuffed with my arms behind my back and seated in a chair next to the bed with my pants removed. My erection clearly visiable yet somewhat smaller than “Officer Nightstick’s”. My wife’s eyes were wide open and she, without words, was begging for the nice Officer’s cock. He raised up his erection and dropped it down on her tummy, his heavy balls pushed against her vulva yet the tip of his cock was almost to my wife’s ribcage. He was obviously demonstrating how far into my wife that he was about to go! My wife’s one hand was now feeling the top of his thick cock and her other hand felt the tip of his cock and her tummy below. She gasped when she realized it’s potential penetration.

“Please” she moaned, ”PLEASE, ….I beg you.”

My assumption was that my wife had changed her mind. That she was backing out of the arrangement that would keep me from being arrested. I was trying to figure something out when I heard my wife speak again.

”Please don’t tease me” she moaned out, “Just give it to me.”

I was shocked to hear those words from my wife…. On our anniversary and in our bed - spoken to a total stranger!

The Officer wrapped his fist around his cock and rubbed the tip of it from side to side all over my wive‘s labia… smearing her own juices all around and coating the spongy tip of his cock.

”Stop teasing me” my wife repeated. “But please go slowly.”

I was wide-eyed as I watched and waited. The Officer smiled and stepped away, bent at the waist and gave my wife’s center and long, slow lap with his tongue, beginning at her little puckered hole, up between her parted, puffy lips and across her swollen clit. My wife gasped and giggled. He then focused on her pussy,…. licking, sucking and lapping at her. The sounds that filled our bedroom were a mixture of his slurping, her moaning and my very heavy breathing.

He seemed to have quite an oral technique because my wife exhibited her intense pleasure by cumming very quickly and very hard! Her nipples got rock-hard, she screamed out and flooded herself and the nice officers mouth. She looked embarrassed yet he seemed very proud of himself.

He then smiled and stood up straight, again lining up the tip of his monster-of-a-cock with my wife’s now parted labia. He leaned in, ever so slightly and my wife gasped!

“Do it” she said, starring right up into his eyes.

He leaned in a little more, withdrew a bit and then leaned in again, this time going even deeper. My wife grimaced as she held her finger-tips out toward the fronts of his thighs, as if to limit his penetration. He was a gentleman and stopped his forward progress, allowing her to get accustomed to his size. He asked her if she was okay and she nodded, her eyes still tightly closed. He pulled out a bit, smeared her juices around her lips and pushed back inside, this time going deeper. My wife moaned yet opened her legs even more. He then arched his back and pushed in all the way, literally pushing the air out of my wife’s lungs. She let out a slow exhale, followed by a deep moan. Her moan lasted until her breath ran out. She quickly and deeply inhaled, then tried to speak.

”Oh my GAWD,” she moaned. “You’re HUGE!“

The Officer withdrew a bit and then quickly plunged all the way into my wife and her second orgasm of the evening quickly followed. I couldn’t believe how quickly she came! He laughed and then began a slow but very steady in and out thrusting. I could see my wife’s creamy cum coating his thick cock. Her breathing quickened and she seemed close, yet again.

”Don’t you dare cum again, you slut” demanded the Officer. “You just focus on my balls slamming against your asshole.... and take this fucking like we know that you need. Take it all, bitch.”

My wife was now moaning like a whore… I’m sure that it was a combination of the massive cock pushing into her and the way that he was talking to her. She began to beg to be allowed to cum, but his desires were very clear.

” Not yet, you slut.” He spoke. “You’re here for MY pleasure, not yours!”

I was very excited at seeing and hearing all of this. My cock was twitching and throbbing and I was really turned on. I also realized that the Officer was edging my wife the same way that she edged ME…. And he was driving her as crazy as she does to me. The more she tried not to cum, the closer she got, until….

”AWWWWWW, FUCK” she yelled. “I’m cummmmmmmmmiiiinnnnngggggggggg!”

She was moaning, thrashing and screaming…. my wife came SOOO hard and it was too much for me too… My hands were still handcuffed behind my back yet I felt my cock throb and pulsate through several explosions. My balls emptied their contents all over my stomach and my thighs. I couldn't believe that I had just cum!

My wife was still moaning and breathing so hard as the Officer pulled out of her gaping and creamy cunt. A sheen covered her body and she lay still, trying to catch her breath.

"I know that I'm good," the officer said, reaching for his phone, "But I've never made two bitches cum at the same time!"

"What?" my wife asked, turning in my direction.

"Your hubby shot his load" He said, "About the same time that you creamed all over my cock!"

He then took a couple of pictures of my very embarrassed situation.... my own cum all over myself with my arms still secured behind me. My wife sprung out of bed and came over to stand beside me.

"You CAME all over yourself" she said, stating the obvious. "Without touching yourself?"

She then reached down and scooped up a handful of my ejaculate.

"Here" she said. "Take a picture of this."

Here fingers, coated with my cum, got right against my lips and i hesitated. She reached down with her other hand and twisted my nipple. I grimaced and opened up, licking her fingers clean as the Officer took several pictures.

Once he and she were satisfied, she went back to bed and patted the mattress beside her.

"Come lay here" my wife said. "It's YOUR turn to cum."

The officer lay on his back beside my wife, and she immediately straddled his torso and while up on her knees, reached between her legs for his cock. It didn't take her long to manipulate his tip up into her creamy center. She then lowered herself down and began a slow, seductive ride up and down on his monster pole. My view provided a very erotic vantage point. Even though I had just climaxed, I was getting very excited again. My wife was riding this stud like it was her last fuck ever! She got close to coming again when he quickly flipped her over, onto her back and drove his length completely into her. She screamed out and held on for all that she was worth.

It was the classic Missionary position, but it seemed so erotic. My wife's legs were spread, and her knees were lifted, allowing him to go as deeply as he wanted. Her feet were on his ass, as were her hands, as though she were pulling him deeper inside. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. His heavy balls were slapping her ass with every thrust and I was as turned on as they were.

From my vantage point, I could see his balls tighten up against his body. My wife must have sensed his impending orgasm as well, because she began to crest just as He exploded into my wife's wanton cunt! Screams, grunts and moans filled our bedroom. It was an amazing experience and I was again, rock hard.

As their orgasms calmed, he rolled off of her and she leaned up to kiss his lips. That surprised me a great deal, but not as much as what happened next. After she broke the kiss, she looked right at me:

"Get over here" she said "And do what we all know that you need to do right now."

Her legs opened slightly and revealed a very well-fucked pussy with just the beginnings of a very messy cream pie.

I was both shocked and embarrassed! I mean feeding me my own cum was one thing, but expecting me to clean up the cream pie from this total stranger? And while he was still here??? As all of these questions ran through my mind, my wife's words rang out.

"Get over here, NOW" she ordered. "If I had to do this, then YOU have to do THIS" she added, pointing to her now-leaking pussy.

I slowly stood, finding it difficult with my arms handcuffed behind my back, and went toward the bed. My wife slid over and had her ass right at the edge of the bed and spread her legs just as I knelt.

My face was now inches from my wife's well-used pussy. His white cum was at the opening and beginning to leak from within her folds. My wife was still pointing to her pussy yet smiling up at the nice Officer, who was readying his phone to take pictures. I leaned in closer and took the first, long, slow lap.

The second lap of my tongue yielded thick gobs of his semen and it easily slid down my throat. I slurped a little, more for dramatic effect but my wife was so wet and full of his cum.

"Get it" I heard the officer say, as he maneuvered for pictures. "You love it, don't you?"

I could only nod as I licked and slurped.

My wife then spoke:

"You can finish me in a minute" she said, "But do be a good host and appropriately thank our guest."

I pulled back slowly and saw the nice officer’s semi-hard cock inches from my face as He continued taking pictures of my wife’s dripping hole and my cum-covered mouth. His cock was covered in a mixture of both his cum and my wife's. I looked back at my wife who nodded, never breaking eye-contact with me.

”Please” I begged, “Please don’t ask me to do this.”

”What if I had asked you that same question,” She asked, “downstairs before we came up to bed? You might now be in jail!”

She had a good point. I hesitated, trying to get my head around what she was asking me to do…
lick my first cock - the same cock that had just fucked my wife on our Anniversay!

”As good as this sounds” the Officer said, “I don’t have time right now. I need to get back on the street.“

He turned to wash-up in our bathroom as my wife guided my head back to her pussy to resume clean-up. I then heard Him somewhere behind me putting his clothes back on. He then spoke.

”I need to finish my shift” He said, “but then I’ll be back here in the morning. I’m going to remove the handcuffs now, but you‘re to keep licking her clean until she steals you to stop. I’ll let myself out.”

In a very surprising move, He walked around the bed to where my wife’s head was a leaned down… they both kissed. I kept licking but was shocked by what I saw.

He then left and once we heard the front door close, my wife pushed my head away and rolled onto her side, away from me. I stood and then climbed into bed next to me wife. She reacted not as I had expected.

”Go sleep somewhere else for the rest of evening” she said, still facing away. “I want to be alone until He comes back and I need to work-off more of your drunk driving charge.”

I left our bedroom and headed downstairs to the sofa.

I had just drifted off to sleep when I felt my wife’s presence standing over me. She was wrapped in a robe and her arms were crossed. She did not appear happy. I rolled onto my back to face her.

”Did you really cum all over yourself last night,” she asked “without having your dick touched? I mean, you were handcuffed. How is that even possible that you came?”

I tried to explain that seeing her sexually used by another man, and pleasured so much, was VERY exciting to see…..
She suddenly interrupted me:

”Well,“ she said, “If THAT’S what turns you on…… If seeing me with another man is what makes you cum, then things will be better for me, won’t they? Yes… things will be much different now.”

I attempted to reach up and touch her, but she stepped back and away.

”He’ll be here around 6:30. Stay here until he knocks, then let him in, send him upstairs to our bedroom and then put coffee on. Oh, be completely naked when you let him in. I want you as vulnerable as I am. Do NOT come upstairs until we invite you.”

”How do you know what time he’ll be here?“ I asked, “I never heard him give a time.”

”He texted me a few minutes ago” my wife replied.

”When did he get your number?” I asked, now a little concerned where this might be going.

”He asked me for my cell number” my wife explained, “while he was finger-fucking me while I was in the front seat of your car. I felt a bit vulnerable at that moment, so how could I say no?”

She had a good point. She turned a went back upstairs. A little while later, I heard our shower running and imagined that my wife was cleaning up and preparing for her 6:30am date with Officer Nightstick.

I did not go back to sleep. I lay there reminiscing about the last couple of hours and imagined what was about to be…

To be continued….

Last edited:
It was our 13th wedding anniversary and there was my beautiful wife, naked except for her high-heels, reclined back on our marriage bed, her legs lewdly pulled up toward her chest and open, revealing everything. It was perfect…., except that a police officer who was now naked, was standing between her thighs, his HUGE cock jutting straight out and pointing toward my wife’s wet center. I was handcuffed with my arms behind my back and seated in a chair next to the bed with my pants removed. My erection clearly visiable yet somewhat smaller than “Officer Nightstick’s”. My wife’s eyes were wide open and she, without words, was begging for the nice Officer’s cock. He raised up his erection and dropped it down on her tummy, his heavy balls pushed against her vulva yet the tip of his cock was almost to my wife’s ribcage. He was obviously demonstrating how far into my wife that he was about to go! My wife’s one hand was now feeling the top of his thick cock and her other hand felt the tip of his cock and her tummy below. She gasped when she realized it’s potential penetration.

“Please” she moaned, ”Please, I beg you.”

My assumption was that my wife had changed her mind. That she was backing out of the arrangement that would keep me from being arrested. I was trying to figure something out when I heard my wife speak again.

”Please don’t tease me” she moaned out, “Just give it to me.”

I was shocked to hear those words from my wife…. On our anniversary and in our bed - to a total stranger!

The Officer wrapped his fist around his cock and rubbed the tip of it from side to side all over my wive‘s labia… smearing her own juices all around and coating the spongy tip of his cock.

”Stop teasing me” my wife repeated. “But please go slowly.”
You say it was perfect 'except' for the police officer naked with his big hard cock between your wife's legs.
For me, that's WHAT would have made it the perfect anniversary - knowing his big cock was soon going to be buried deep in my wife's cunt and hearing her begging him to take her.
James

You say it was perfect 'except' for the police officer naked with his big hard cock between your wife's legs.
For me, that's WHAT would have made it the perfect anniversary - knowing his big cock was soon going to be buried deep in my wife's cunt and hearing her begging him to take her.
James
You’re absolutely correct… and right where this is headed.
thanks for reading and definitely more to cum!

James
More just posted. hope you enjoy