Wife actually did this with a Black Lover she had....he was always testing her limits and pushed ALL of them, she never denied him anything for long!! One evening he used a condom for his first load of the night...his largest always. Then he had her remove her wedding ring (an expensive diamond!!) and drop it in the condom with his cum loan in it, and tied it in a knot.

When she came home hours later, he took the condom with her ring in it and pushed it WAY up inside her cunt with his cock, added a final load behind the other three already inside, and had her pull her panties on TIGHT against her cunt to hold it all inside. When she got home, my job was first to remove the condom with my mouth/tongue....then untie it and fish her wedding ring out of the condom with my mouth/tongue, clean it off orally, and replace it on her finger!! Was one of the HOTTEST humiliation things she ever made me do.

I then got to put on the used condom and fuck her with my cock covered in his sperm and add my own small load to the mix.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat if she was using a condom with anyone except me!! LOL

CW

Wife actually did this with a Black Lover she had....he was always testing her limits and pushed ALL of them, she never denied him anything for long!! One evening he used a condom for his first load of the night...his largest always. Then he had her remove her wedding ring (an expensive diamond!!) and drop it in the condom with his cum loan in it, and tied it in a knot.

When she came home hours later, he took the condom with her ring in it and pushed it WAY up inside her cunt with his cock, added a final load behind the other three already inside, and had her pull her panties on TIGHT against her cunt to hold it all inside. When she got home, my job was first to remove the condom with my mouth/tongue....then untie it and fish her wedding ring out of the condom with my mouth/tongue, clean it off orally, and replace it on her finger!! Was one of the HOTTEST humiliation things she ever made me do.

I then got to put on the used condom and fuck her with my cock covered in his sperm and add my own small load to the mix.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat if she was using a condom with anyone except me!! LOL

CW

wow!! That’s incredible!

CW
My Wife loves this idea and will be doing it.Thankyou for a great HOT Idea.

CW
Wow, you’re a very lucky guy