The Unsuspected Wives and Moms

teacherClaire

Female
Jun 24, 2020
Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?

Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
I agree, and had my own epiphany on the topic. The first wives I enjoyed, I used them at my whim, in whatever way I wanted. Fuck the living shit out of them, use their mouth, ass, face as just another snatch.
But between the fucking (I'd say outside the bedroom, but the fun isn't limited to the bedroom), we'd have the most normal, wide ranging conversations, or hold hands while browsing the farmers market, etc

I agree, and had my own epiphany on the topic. The first wives I enjoyed, I used them at my whim, in whatever way I wanted. Fuck the living shit out of them, use their mouth, ass, face as just another snatch.
But between the fucking (I'd say outside the bedroom, but the fun isn't limited to the bedroom), we'd have the most normal, wide ranging conversations, or hold hands while browsing the farmers market, etc

Exactly. Every one (save one) of my most intensely erotic encounters have been with normal looking wives and mothers who you would never, ever suspect.

It has slowed down somewhat within the last 4-5 years but I was always amazed when my wife would tell me about one of her female friends who were also a hotwife. They were always just what anyone would consider a PTA or soccer mom. They were attractive for sure but in normal social circles they dressed conservatively. Some were more into the hotwife lifestyle than others while a few were swingers. The cherry on top was when my wife would describe what all they were into, sexually. Once they knew that I knew they would let their guard down around me. The wives all said us husbands had our own little sewing circle except instead of sitting around sewing we talked about who our wives were fucking.

Exactly. Every one (save one) of my most intensely erotic encounters have been with normal looking wives and mothers who you would never, ever suspect.
one of my best, both in devotion, skill and anticipation of my needs/desires was pure PTA mom.
Several others were close.
One, not so much.... a wiccan!!
Then one of my most submissive, most willing, kinkiest (where others were fine with anal, gave great head, this one craved rough anal, loved when I throat fucked her, would rather give me a one hour blow job while I ate dinner, than get fucked....and she loved to get fucked) this kinky one, you just looked at her and you knew she was born to please cock. she just gave off that energy

When we started in the lifestyle Elaine's biggest fear was friends finding out about our extra activities. She insisted the men be from out of town. Eventually we did peope in our own city and finaaly even a few friends. Amazing that after nearly 30 years in the lifestyle and 1,000 s of photos and videos posted on sites like this we have never been approached or contacted by anyone about our MMF fun. I love the fact that she has had so many wild sexual fun with me and other men but when most people see her I think they think she is just a mature midwest wifeDad's 80 007.jpg

It's a given many women are leading Alt-sex lifestyles as inidcated by the high "divorce" rate and govt support of redistribution of wealth....

When we started in the lifestyle Elaine's biggest fear was friends finding out about our extra activities. She insisted the men be from out of town. Eventually we did peope in our own city and finaaly even a few friends. Amazing that after nearly 30 years in the lifestyle and 1,000 s of photos and videos posted on sites like this we have never been approached or contacted by anyone about our MMF fun. I love the fact that she has had so many wild sexual fun with me and other men but when most people see her I think they think she is just a mature midwest wifeView attachment 401881

Love the picture sexy while, very sophisticated.

Reactions: toolman2c
The very first fellow hotwife friend of my wife’s that I met in person was her hairstylist. I had heard from my wife about the conversations they would have while she was down at her shop getting her hair and nails done. So when my wife said we were meeting her and her husband for dinner one night I was beyond excited. I really had no idea what another hotwife would look like.

As soon as we walked into the restaurant and went to the bar area I saw a woman who looked like an old high school friend of mine. I’ll be damn if that wasn’t who we walked right up to and when my wife’s friend saw her she got a big smile on her face, jumped down off the bar stool and went to give my wife a big hug until see saw me. Stopped dead in her tracks and asked if I was my wife’s husband. I said yes and nice to see you again after all these years.

So yes you never know who you might see or who might see you. Either way as long as everyone acts like a respectable adult then you should be good to go. If not, just deal with it as best you can.

The very first fellow hotwife friend of my wife’s that I met in person was her hairstylist. I had heard from my wife about the conversations they would have while she was down at her shop getting her hair and nails done. So when my wife said we were meeting her and her husband for dinner one night I was beyond excited. I really had no idea what another hotwife would look like.

As soon as we walked into the restaurant and went to the bar area I saw a woman who looked like an old high school friend of mine. I’ll be damn if that wasn’t who we walked right up to and when my wife’s friend saw her she got a big smile on her face, jumped down off the bar stool and went to give my wife a big hug until see saw me. Stopped dead in her tracks and asked if I was my wife’s husband. I said yes and nice to see you again after all these years.

So yes you never know who you might see or who might see you. Either way as long as everyone acts like a respectable adult then you should be good to go. If not, just deal with it as best you can.
What happened ? You left us hanging !!

• Haha
Reactions: Juandrich
What happened ? You left us hanging !!
Oh hell, sorry.
Nothing happened that night. The highlight of the evening was when the wives went to the bathroom together, a female tradition or something, I don’t know, anyway as they got up my wife was in front and the other wife flipped up my wife’s short skirt which let anyone that was watching see everything my wife was born with.

Flash forward a few months and this was the first woman I ever watched my wife have sex with. After that I lost count of how many times we got together as couples or just the wives would come over but I can say we are all WAY past any social distancing guidelines.

NO ONE in a million years would believe I"m a hotwife……………..
I have to ask why no one would ever guess? As for my wife, in our neighborhood, at work or running errands absolutely no one would know because she purposely dresses down to as casual as possible. I as the husband personally love walking through let’s say a grocery store thinking to myself “These people have no idea what my wife does and how damn great she does it”