The Unsuspected Wives and Moms

Clearly, you're do it right which makes the KINK between cucky and wifey even hotter after you (BULL) leave.....nothing like a marriage with healthy sexual exploration.....
I strongly feel I've benefitted the couples I've been with. Feel a void, a need. At the same time, I have no interest in stealing a woman. although I will take her holes

I enjoy tremendously using wives in front of cuckie and strangers. A favorite is she sits in back of Uber with me, while making it clear cucky is up front with driver. and she blows me
We've done that although it's been when I wear a skirt with no panties and my lover fingers me lifting up my skirt so the driver can see. I'll tell hubby make sure he knows where we're going honey. Always fun !

That is so true I have my own story and I also have the story of my sister law which I'm proud I fucked her so good she is a soccer mom a good wife a good daughter she lives in a nice home has her own job and everyone in my family considers her as a quiet well manner shy person and serious as well but I know her very well how of a slut I made her well for me actually she even tells. Me that she my brother has not done what I have done to her people might judge me cause it's my brother's wife sucks but I sex is sex and I enjoyed it so much just as her

i also wonder about my some relatives whose husband are working in gulf. so their wives definately will be having a affair to satisfy their sexual desires and even their husband in gulf

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
It sounds like you have had your " Xtra Teacher Times " ! Love to hear or even see some?

Reactions: toolman2c
The very first fellow hotwife friend of my wife’s that I met in person was her hairstylist. I had heard from my wife about the conversations they would have while she was down at her shop getting her hair and nails done. So when my wife said we were meeting her and her husband for dinner one night I was beyond excited. I really had no idea what another hotwife would look like.

As soon as we walked into the restaurant and went to the bar area I saw a woman who looked like an old high school friend of mine. I’ll be damn if that wasn’t who we walked right up to and when my wife’s friend saw her she got a big smile on her face, jumped down off the bar stool and went to give my wife a big hug until see saw me. Stopped dead in her tracks and asked if I was my wife’s husband. I said yes and nice to see you again after all these years.

So yes you never know who you might see or who might see you. Either way as long as everyone acts like a respectable adult then you should be good to go. If not, just deal with it as best you can.
was her hubby aware of her hobby?

was her hubby aware of her hobby?
Oh he was very well aware of what she was doing. They were pretty hardcore about it. Went on to have their own website for a few years. My name Criticalkink is a play on what his wife and mine used to say about us. They said that we had some serious issues when it came to both of us loving watching them fuck other men and in our wives cases, women too. (They said it as a joke. Trust me, they drove the fuck bus, he and I were just along for the ride) So he and I always said we were critically kinky.