They made my husband a cuckold.

I can't wait to read it.
there is something in submission... my choices being removed. For me it's just the fact that these old small weird gropers at the AA meetings took control of me, they did whatever they wanted to me . To let go even of my own will... It was mind altering. I am physically stronger than these two weird women. Standing next to me they look like midgets but they are not intimidated by me. Why?

Reactions: Jon Day
I can't wait to read it.
But why? I am a straight woman. I have never been attracted to a woman sexually. I am STRICTLY hetero. I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. Also these women groper are ugly, creepy and repulsive to me. Is this normal or am i horrible?? I think i'm a a slut. I'm 100% percent straight. I'm not attracted to this ugly short skinny women or anything.To my surprise, I have found I like to be dominated by these creepy repulsive weirdo women. They fucked me! What is wrong with me? My mind hasn't been able to think straight in months. So do you think that i activated my lesbian part. But I know that this doesn't mean that I'm gay as such, because I've had sex with men and I like men! I'm so worried that this isn't normal!

Reactions: Bcd39
there is something in submission... my choices being removed. For me it's just the fact that these old small weird gropers at the AA meetings took control of me, they did whatever they wanted to me . To let go even of my own will... It was mind altering. I am physically stronger than these two weird women. Standing next to me they look like midgets but they are not intimidated by me. Why?
Its the relief from responsibility, knowing that someone else is in complete control for even a short time. If you have never experienced that, than it can be overwhelming. It doesn't mean that you are all of a sudden lesbian, or even bisexual. It means you have a submissive side that they were able to tap into.

But why? I am a straight woman. I have never been attracted to a woman sexually. I am STRICTLY hetero. I've never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female. Also these women groper are ugly, creepy and repulsive to me. Is this normal or am i horrible?? I think i'm a a slut. I'm 100% percent straight. I'm not attracted to this ugly short skinny women or anything.To my surprise, I have found I like to be dominated by these creepy repulsive weirdo women. They fucked me! What is wrong with me? My mind hasn't been able to think straight in months. So do you think that i activated my lesbian part. But I know that this doesn't mean that I'm gay as such, because I've had sex with men and I like men! I'm so worried that this isn't normal!
There is a possibility that because these women were smaller than you, and you felt that you could have stopped them, that you were actually able to let go and submit because in a way you felt safe. That knowing on some level you could have made them stop, allowed you to give in and explore something new and exciting. Whereas with the men in your life, it would have been difficult to let go in the same way. If that makes sense.

There is a possibility that because these women were smaller than you, and you felt that you could have stopped them, that you were actually able to let go and submit because in a way you felt safe. That knowing on some level you could have made them stop, allowed you to give in and explore something new and exciting. Whereas with the men in your life, it would have been difficult to let go in the same way. If that makes sense.
You really get to the bottom of things. That is exactly what my therapist says. These handsy creepy short ugly women are not physically threatening to me at all, and the chances that they can actually rape me are virtually nil. I find these two women gropers ugly and repulsive. They both look like a short skinny ugly effeminate men. But they used me. They took advantage of my submissive side. My therapist says that it subconsciously turned me on that these ugly short skinny women who are basically everything i am not were publicly groping me and rubbing me while i just sat/stood there stiff as a board. Also they are physically completely harmless. These two gropers are creepy,repulsive and masculine, but they are just a tiny short skinny women in their 50s.

I have never been groped by a strange man. Probably because of my bitch resting face. When I have a blank expression people assume that I'm in a bad mood. I mean yeah, I do get pissed off sometimes, but not always. I could just sitting here minding my own business and feel just fine and then someone would ask if I'm alright or if something is wrong. Like, bitch I was fine until you bothered me. People ask what's wrong, but I'm just bored or not smiling. But these two weird, ugly, creepy, midget women were so confident. they almost immediately just placed their hands on me. They were practically controlling me. Maybe that is why i was so submissive to them. Maybe i secretly like being publicly humiliated.I have never had a man even ask to touch me, let alone do it without permission. I haven't been touched by strange men in a creepy way. I have large boobs and big butt, and some men like to tell me about them. Men talk about them a lot, but no man ever dares to touch them. If he did I would tell him to fuck off. If he did I would scream. If he did I might even report it. I've been told to my face that “at first I thought you were a bitch but you're actually really nice.” More than once. I'm a naturally quiet person, the speak-when-spoken-to type, and I know that it may come off as rude. I’m deemed less approachable, which is a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I do look extra mean on purpose depending on the circumstances (like walking past a large group of people, I get intimidated). I'm actually really nice, accepting, helpful and kind

I have never been groped by a strange man. Probably because of my bitch resting face. When I have a blank expression people assume that I'm in a bad mood. I mean yeah, I do get pissed off sometimes, but not always. I could just sitting here minding my own business and feel just fine and then someone would ask if I'm alright or if something is wrong. Like, bitch I was fine until you bothered me. People ask what's wrong, but I'm just bored or not smiling. But these two weird, ugly, creepy, midget women were so confident. they almost immediately just placed their hands on me. They were practically controlling me. Maybe that is why i was so submissive to them. Maybe i secretly like being publicly humiliated.I have never had a man even ask to touch me, let alone do it without permission. I haven't been touched by strange men in a creepy way. I have large boobs and big butt, and some men like to tell me about them. Men talk about them a lot, but no man ever dares to touch them. If he did I would tell him to fuck off. If he did I would scream. If he did I might even report it. I've been told to my face that “at first I thought you were a bitch but you're actually really nice.” More than once. I'm a naturally quiet person, the speak-when-spoken-to type, and I know that it may come off as rude. I’m deemed less approachable, which is a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I do look extra mean on purpose depending on the circumstances (like walking past a large group of people, I get intimidated). I'm actually really nice, accepting, helpful and kind
I will say, there is a lot more risk for a man to touch or grope a woman whether she knows him or not. Most men will not take that chance. And there is a possibility that in the right circumstances and the right person, you could have a similar experience with a man.

I will say, there is a lot more risk for a man to touch or grope a woman whether she knows him or not. Most men will not take that chance. And there is a possibility that in the right circumstances and the right person, you could have a similar experience with a man.
Thank you for your response.I admit that if a handsome attractive man starts groping me, rubbing me, pressing his cock against my butt, i will get aroused. And i don't want to cheat on my husband. You are totally right. I think most women gropers don't see what they're doing in those situations as harassment or sexual assault. This might be part of it, but I think another aspect (at least in terms of taking sexual harassment seriously) is based on the archaic ideas that women are not capable of violence, don't seek out sex, and so on. I feel this is why women are not treated as offenders as readily as men. When we women complain about other women sexually harassing us, it is seen as laughable, so we learn to just ignore it or brush it off if we don’t like it.

The catch here and what makes women on women groping different than its harmless: I never once fear for my safety. I imagine other women feel the same and that’s why it’s not viewed as much of a problem compared to women being assaulted/groped by men. These two weird short skinny women publicly humiliated me and degraded me in a subtle way on those occasions at AA meetings. It seems as though these groper women targeted me from the very beginning. I am physically stronger than them. Standing next to me they look like midgets but they are not intimidated by me. Why? They took on a very dominant personality almost immediately. They also took the initiative in touching me, groping me and publicly humiliating me in a way that made them seem very confident. I totally agree with you. The reality is we are in an era where women are getting just as aggressive if not more than men. They see it as not as harmful because they are the same sex.
I don't know. anything that's harassment when a man does it is still harassment when a woman does it. That doesn't change just because it's coming from a different source.
In my experience these masculine weird short women can be especially aggressive. I think that our culture kind of gives them a pass, since homosexuality between women isn't nearly as taboo and a lot of women can get away with being pretty handsy with each other. I don't know why these older short women just decided they can invade my personal space like that.
They are just probably even more bold because they think they can get away with doing something like that more than than men can. I've never had men do anything like that..

This is very refreshing to read. Thank you for sharing this. I agree there is definitely a skewed perspective when it comes to women not being as sexually aggressive as men. And unwanted touching/groping is wrong no matter who is doing it. And even as I type this, my natural instinct even as a man would make me more likely to intervene if a man was being aggressive towards a woman as opposed to a woman being the aggressor. Although part of that comes from the whole risk factor, as in being seen as aggressive towards a woman not trying to help someone who is being taken advantage of.

Have you read my story? To my surprise, I have found I like to be dominated by these creepy repulsive weirdo small older women. I am not bi. My therapist says that i am heteroflexible. Honestly i would scream my head off if a man did it but I couldn’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to these short skinny creepy older women. I have never had a man even ask to touch me, let alone do it without permission. I haven't been touched by strange men in a creepy way. I have large boobs and big butt, and some men like to tell me about them. Men talk about them a lot, but no man ever dares to touch them. If he did I would tell him to fuck off. If he did I would scream. If he did I might even report it.
Great story. I have had similar with guys dominating me like that and it was wonderful. I have been wanking reading it x

Reactions: Bcd39
I am looking forward to the rest of your story.
Third AA meeting.

After i had my first "same sex experience" with this weirdo small Native American woman Patty I was, feeling pretty awful about myself. I was feeling wrong, gross and a little bit sick. I was totally confused. I had a lot of feelings of shame. I was feeling empty and disgusted with myself...just so rotten and worthless. I was feeling guilty as hell too. This small weirdo ugly Patty gave me oral! And i let her. I seriously wanted to crawl out of my skin and die.

I just wanted to somehow escape from these AA meetings, so i decided to offer money to small pale chairperson Jodi. I just wanted her to sign my attendance sheets. Three days after my second AA meeting I just stopped at this bed and breakfast on my way home from work. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long gray wool coat over my shoulders, a black long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into gray wool pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on.

Most of the women AA members were inside mingling, waiting for it to start. I entered in the living room. I took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door.
The Native American touchy feely small woman Patty walked up to me started petting my left arm with her left hand and my lower back and the top of my butt with her right hand in the most awkward way and whispered to me

"Big woman you are late. I have been waiting impatiently for you to arrive but I guess the best things come to those who wait. I gave you like 7 orgasms. You tasted so sweet when I got down on you. God you are just so perfect. You are sooo tall and big and soft. You are such a massive woman. I tongue fucked your pussy; you tasted so good. I heard your moans, desperate and so full of need. You didn't need to tell me you were coming. I knew. I would eat your cunt and tongue fuck you between your legs, just as I did. "

She stood VERY close to me while she was whispering and petting me , she put her face very close to my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts) I felt uncomfortable.

"I am strictly hetero."i replied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done before. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. I guess i got sexual pleasure. You gave me oral. But you took advantage of me because I am an extremely non-confrontational person. I am afraid of any kind of physical confrontation. I've never been in a fight. I was sucker punched one time in high school by a friend who incorrectly assumed I was talking crap about her but I was with a group of girl friends and chose not to fight back so I told her "let's handle it after school" but we were both pulled in to the office shortly afterwards and she was suspended. Nothing happened to me. I am a heterosexual woman".
"

"Oh, i am not sure about that" said Menominee Patty. "You are definitely bisexual. " She just kept petting my left arm with her left hand and my lower back and the top of my butt with her right hand in the most awkward way.

"I am strictly hetero."i replied. Then i saw the chairperson Jodi. She was sitting in the kitchen. I walked away from Patty. I walked into the kitchen

"How much?" i asked Jodi. At that point i would pay any amount at all to get my attendance sheets signed.

"... What?" chairperson blinked. "What did you say Stella?"

"How much money. I just need you to sign all my attendance sheets" i explained.

Jodi grinned.

"I don't want your money Stella. What I want is your presence. You are trying to bribe me? What is wrong with you? I can call your case worker probation officer. You are so full of this bad energy "

My entire brain shut down.

"You... You didn't want money... "

"No. I only want to heal you. You need body energy work"

"I understand"i repeated blankly.

Last edited:
Then all of a sudden Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty walked into the kitchen.

Pale small old chairperson Jodi got up from her chair, she hugged me from the back and her hands subtly cupped my breasts and started to caress them. She was caressing and patting my breasts. Patty sat on the chair. Jodi began explaining to Patty about body energy work. So these two short skinny older weird women carried on the conversation as if I wasn't there, while Jodi was feeling up my boobs for like 5 minutes. I was just standing stiff as a board, not saying a word.

Then Jodi moved her hands from my breasts and placed them on my waist. As I bent over slightly over the kitchen table this small creepy chairperson woman Jodi as she was standing behind me started rubbing my back with her both hands. " Stella you are so tense. You just need to relax. I'll give you a massage. Stay in position. Just trust me" She said to me and she kept rubbing my back with her both hands, she started rubbing her crotch against my ass. She was masturbating by rubbing her crotch against my ass, while she was massaging my back with her hands and after knowing this too I let her do it because I didn’t know how to say to stop with out sounding rude, even though it made me super uncomfortable. So she kept rubbing my back with her hands, and she kept rubbing her crotch on my ass,engaging in a conversation with Patty for like 10 minutes, until she got an orgasm. Then she stopped rubbing my back. I stood up straight , as she still held my hips. I turned my head and this small pale old woman Jodi who pleasured herself with my ass, had such an innocent look on her face like she didn’t do anything. She just said " Stella. Patty is right. You are such a great woman, but you need healing"

Chairperson Jodi walked into the living room. I followed her. Small ugly touchy feely woman Patty got up from her chair and followed us into the living room. Then I realized that the kitchen door was open , and these women AA members have seen it all. I felt completely humiliated. I wanted to avoid massaging and rubbing by the chairperson Jodi, so i sat on the couch between these women. I let my mind drift off while these women AA members were talking and discussing about their main difficulties fo the next like 40 minutes.

Then we had a coffee break. I got up from my chair and went into the restroom. I peed, I reached behind me, flushed and I walked up to the sink. Then all of a sudden Native American small ugly touchy feely woman Patty walked into the bathroom and closed the door, making sure it was locked so nobody else could walk in. I looked down at her in fearful anticipation, wondering what the hell she was doing.

Short skinny Menominee Patty reached up with her both hands and started roughly massaging my breasts, but soon she slid her hands down my stomach and reached under my skirt, cupping my pussy with her right hand. I moaned. She squeezed, which made me cry out, then pulled my panties to the side and slid a finger inside me. I immediately started riding her finger, my clit bumping against her thumb. She unbuttoned my blouse halfway with her left hand and pulled my bra down, so my right breast was hanging in her face. She leaned forward and took my nipple in her mouth, flicking it with her tongue. The smell of my pussy permeated the small bathroom, my soft cries echoing slightly. My hips started moving more violently until I came, my hips slamming down onto her fingers. My thighs clamped around her body and I rhythmically rolled my hips until my body relaxed.

We stood there for a while, with her finger still inside me and her head resting against my chest. When my breathing returned to normal, I felt her finger sliding out of me. She walked out of the bathroom without saying a word. I fixed myself up. I walked out of the bathroom.

I sat back on the couch between these women. I was in shock. I felt so guilty. To the point of nausea. After like 20 minutes the chairperson Jodi suggested they wrap up. So the meeting ended, but these women got up from their chairs and started mingling and hugging each other.
The weirdo small Native American woman Patty hugged me , she pressed her face on my breasts(her face is exactly the level of my breasts) and she gave my ass cheeks a generous squeeze.
I pushed her hands away and told her to behave. She said to me

"Big woman don't feel weird about what we did in the bathroom. I know you had a good time. You need me. I own you." and just walked outside.

So all the women left. Then i walked over to chairperson Jodi. She signed my attendance sheet for that meeting. I put it back in my purse. Then the chairperson Jodi said to me

"In the kitchen Stella. " and walked into the kitchen. She motioned for me to sit in the chair. I sat on the chair.
“However, I called you in here, because I am concerned about your relationship with Patty.” she said.

“My what?” i stammered back at her. “Are you kidding? I am heterosexual woman. I am married”

Jodi, now looking me directly in my eyes said, “Not when you are getting off with her in the bathroom.”

I swallowed hard, and could feel the heat rise up in my face. I put my face in my hands and began to cry softly. Short skinny pale old chairperson Jodi moved to me, and wrapped her arm around my shoulders.

“I didn’t mean to upset you Stella, but if I can figure out what is going on, others will. I am only trying to save you further embarrassment. She handed me a tissue, and sat on the arm of the chair. “Is there something you want to share? Are you having problems? I mean other than the obvious,” Jodi questioned me.

Letting out a sigh, and holding my head up, i just said

“I’m really sorry. It won’t happen again.”

I like your story ... I expect to know what else happened until the twentieth meeting.

It would take some (no naked) photos to get to know your shapes and understand why these women couldn't stop wanting you.

Small weird pale chairperson Jodi moved in front of me on her knees, placed her hand on my chin, and tilted my face upwards. Putting her other hand on my thigh, Jodi said, “I understand how you feel, I really do. You are a troubled woman. You are messed up. You are full of this bad energy”

I then felt Jodi begin to massage my thigh.

“Why not let me help you,” she offered.

Before i could even answer, or think of an answer, Jodi moved her thin ugly lips to my mouth and began kissing me. Her’ mouth was so dry, her breath was so horrible. An unpleasant odor of her mouth, but i made no attempts to stop her. Weird small pale chairperson Jodi moved into the chair next to me.

Jodi smiled creepily, and began stroking my breasts.

“Let me help you,” she said and moved in front of me on her knees, she began massaging my thighs under my skirt. As she did, i leaned back in the chair,

Jodi touched my satin panties and let out a small moan. She moved her face between my legs under my skirt.

“You smell so hot, so inviting.” Jodi said as she moved her fingers under the edges of my panties. She opened my legs and swung my right leg over the arm of the chair. She wasted no time, and soon pulled my panties down over my hips.

Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi moved her tongue up and down my slit. She pushed her tongue into my vagina. Her tongue circled my clit, while her lips longed to pull on it, to tease it. She loved the control of making me climax at her touch.

I could feel myself moving towards a climax, not attempting to slow it down.. As Jodi pushed her tongue deeper and deeper into me, i started breathing in short and shallow pants. Her hips were moving fast and hard into me, as if my pussy were fucking her tongue and not the other way around. As the climax washed over me, i let out a loud grunting noise that made Jodi grab my legs and pull me in even closer.

Small creepy old pale chairperson Jodi did not stop, and she continued to lick and suck my pussy until several waves of pleasure moved over me. She allowed me to catch my breath, and as she did, she reached down, unzipped her pants, to feel her own wetness. She, too, was close, and wanted to feel the same wonderful sense of pleasure she had just given to me. Her efforts did not go on long, and in one long, almost uncontrollable spasm, Jodi enjoyed the powerful orgasm she brought to herself.

“Stella you are such a good woman. You should go now. There are guests here. I could lose my job.” She smiled creepily and touched my face, like she was reassuring me that she was pleased and content.

I got up from the chair and fixed myself. I walked over to the coat hanger,i put my coat over my shoulders, and i walked outside. I started walking fast to get into my car. I open it, and got in. The chairperson Jodi was standing on the porch waving. I waved her off and then rushed away.

TO BE CONTINUED