They made my husband a cuckold.

I would love my wife to fuck other men and women. She has free reign to exactly as she wants.
These two weird small ugly women Jodi and Patty took advantage of me, they had sex with me multiple times, but it was all my fault. These small skinny older women didn't physically hurt me. They just took advantage of my submissive side. Why do i feel angry towards Jodi and Patty. I've been tearing myself apart looking for things that are wrong with me. I feel tired and angry with all of these. I resent Jodi and Patty. I sometimes hate the fact that they had sex with me multiple times. I never said no, I didn’t even cry or fight, I just allowed Jodi and Patty to do what they wanted and even followed Jodi into this room when she asked me to. If I had just said no, they probably have stopped. It eats me up inside knowing that i’m a coward and all my problems stem from myself. I know I wasn't raped, and I would never claim I was. I don't want to offend those who have actually been victims of it. But I can't help to feel like I was somehow raped in a sense. I know I wasn't, but inside I feel like it. My first time having lesbian sex traumatized me and I can't let it go.

The weirdo small Native American woman Patty who wanted to touch my breasts walked up to me and started talking while she stood very close to me. At first, i was friendly to Patty, hoping to keep a nice safe distance from her. Gradually, Patty got closer to me and suddendly i began to feel her body rubbing against me. At first i tried to ignore the contact, until i felt a hand on my ass. There was no mistake about this contact, the small creepy Menominee Patty had her right hand on my ass. I immediately started to move away, but then i felt her both hands on my sides, very close to my breasts. I reacted by moving away from her. About 5 minutes later it was time to leave, Menominee Patty hugged me clumsily, she pressed her face on my breasts(her face is exactly the level of my breasts) and she took advantage and gave my ass cheeks a generous squeeze.
I pushed her hands away and told her to behave. She apologized but I could see she was excited to have had the chance to cop a feel.

So all the women left. Then i walked over to the coat hanger,i put my long black fur coat over my shoulders, and i walked over to the chairperson Jodi and asked her " Would it be a big deal if you sign all my papers. I know it's wrong but it will make me look favorable. I don't want to speak badly about it because I know it helps a lot of people out but I am not a social person, I don't believe in AA ,I don't believe that going to meetings and doing the steps will help me. I don't have an issue with drinking."

"No way Stella. You will attend all 20 meetings if you want me to sign your attendance sheets. That Is an official court thing, I wouldn't risk it. You are asking me to commit a Felony. What is wrong with you? "the Chairperson Jodi replied angrily. She signed my attendance sheet for that meeting. I put it back in my purse. Then the chairperson Jodi surprised me with a hug goodbye and a kiss on the cheek. How European I thought as I felt my breasts push against her face.
The small pale chairperson held out a hand to me, I took her hand, and let her lead me out to the parking lot. .

The chairperson just linked her right arm in mine while we walked , and it was so uncomfortable. She said " Ever since I was little, I’ve always known from the instance I meet someone whether or not they are inherently a good person or a bad person. Because of this I do indeed believe that everyone is either good or bad and there is no in between. I firmly believe that if a bad person tries to be good, it will only last for so long. I think people are born either good or bad, and because of society those born “bad” try to be good, but their true side reveals itself eventually. Stella you are a good woman,but you are full with this negative energy. I will heal you. I will remove this energy from your body"
." So she talked and we walked towards my car, her arm hooked on mine.

Than I pulled my arm out of her arm and said " I really need to go home. I am so tired." This small pale chairperson woman Jodi tapped my upper breasts with her both hands and said" Ok Stella. Drive safely" and walked back to the bed and breakfast. I started walking fast to get into my car. I open it, and got in. The chairperson Jodi was standing on the porch waving. I waved her off and then rushed away. Afterwards when i got home I started breathing hard, my legs got weak, and my heart started to race really fast.

TO BE CONTINUED
Thank You, the story is fabulous so far!! I cant wait to read the rest!! You have me intrigued!!

These two weird small ugly women Jodi and Patty took advantage of me, they had sex with me multiple times, but it was all my fault. These small skinny older women didn't physically hurt me. They just took advantage of my submissive side. Why do i feel angry towards Jodi and Patty. I've been tearing myself apart looking for things that are wrong with me. I feel tired and angry with all of these. I resent Jodi and Patty. I sometimes hate the fact that they had sex with me multiple times. I never said no, I didn’t even cry or fight, I just allowed Jodi and Patty to do what they wanted and even followed Jodi into this room when she asked me to. If I had just said no, they probably have stopped. It eats me up inside knowing that i’m a coward and all my problems stem from myself. I know I wasn't raped, and I would never claim I was. I don't want to offend those who have actually been victims of it. But I can't help to feel like I was somehow raped in a sense. I know I wasn't, but inside I feel like it. My first time having lesbian sex traumatized me and I can't let it go.
Aww, I'm so sorry!! Dont hate yourself or those small skinny ugly woman!! I know that You are Beautiful inside as well as outside even though I never saw You!! You are a keeper!!

Hi, it is Steve again!! Try not to beat Yourself up over an experience You enjoyed!! Yes they did take advantage of You, no different than when a man plays all his cards just to sleep with a woman! Remember You enjoyed Yourself!! Dont Regret the moment or feel guilty!! You felt safer with these woman!! Feel your husband out before you tell him!! You dont want your life to change drastically, right!! Bring up the subject inadvertently and see his reaction before going further!! If you know what I mean!! You are a Smart Woman, you'll figure it out!! Have fun and where can I find the rest of Your story?? I'd love to read it!! It was well written and Hot!! Haaaha

Hi, it is Steve again!! Try not to beat Yourself up over an experience You enjoyed!! Yes they did take advantage of You, no different than when a man plays all his cards just to sleep with a woman! Remember You enjoyed Yourself!! Dont Regret the moment or feel guilty!! You felt safer with these woman!! Feel your husband out before you tell him!! You dont want your life to change drastically, right!! Bring up the subject inadvertently and see his reaction before going further!! If you know what I mean!! You are a Smart Woman, you'll figure it out!! Have fun and where can I find the rest of Your story?? I'd love to read it!! It was well written and Hot!! Haaaha
I was mentally trapped by these weird small skinny older predatory women. I was forced to tolerate alot of stuff. Do you know what that's like to have to endure crap because there is no other choice. I chose to compromise with them instead of confrontation. I can't stop blaming myself for getting fucked by these lesbian ugly midgets. I can't forgive myself for it.

I will finish my story. I want to write down in details everything that happened. That kind of writing is time consuming. I am too busy. But i will finish my story. I promise.

I was mentally trapped by these weird small skinny older predatory women. I was forced to tolerate alot of stuff. Do you know what that's like to have to endure crap because there is no other choice. I chose to compromise with them instead of confrontation. I can't stop blaming myself for getting fucked by these lesbian ugly midgets. I can't forgive myself for it.

I will finish my story. I want to write down in details everything that happened. That kind of writing is time consuming. I am too busy. But i will finish my story. I promise.
You are Awesome!! I know it's time consuming, just take your time!! I can't wait to read it!! Let me know when You Post it!! And no need to beat yourself up.. We've all had those beauty is a light switch away moments!! Haa!! Thanks for the reply!! You are the Best!!

You are Awesome!! I know it's time consuming, just take your time!! I can't wait to read it!! Let me know when You Post it!! And no need to beat yourself up.. We've all had those beauty is a light switch away moments!! Haa!! Thanks for the reply!! You are the Best!!
Three days later chairperson Jodi called me 16: 00 pm. I was at my store. She told me that she decided to sign all my attendance sheets. I desperately wanted her to sign my attendance sheets, so i got in my car and i rushed there at the bed and breakfast. I got out of the car. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, , a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I entered in the living room. To my surprise there were 8 women in their 40s and 50s mingling in the living room. I noticed that all 8 women were small, skinny, kinda masculine and weird looking. One chubby red haired woman in her mid 40s was sitting in the kitchen. My entrance was an immediately sensation, noted by everybody. Then i saw the small pale chairperson Jodi. She was sitting on the sofa in the living room.

The chairperson Jodi got up, walked over to me and said " We are having a daytime non alcoholic birthday party for my friend Sinead. I will sign your attendance sheets after the party "

"I have to admit i am disappointed. " I angrily replied.

"Ooh Stella. Just relax and be patient " chairperson Jodi said.

Then she took my coat off and hung it on a coat hanger by the door.
I pulled out my phone and called my husband. I told him that i am fine , that i am going to be late. The reception was really bad and we couldn't hear each other very clearly, so i finished the conversation with my husband.

I didn't want any interaction with these women party guests. I got a few looks from the women, but i blew past them. The chairperson Jodi was sitting in the kitchen with this chubby red haired woman in her mid 40s, who was the birthday girl Sinead. I walked into the kitchen and sat on the table. We started a conversation, mostly small talk. Me and Sinead asked each other questions about our lives and stuff . I tried to politely answer.
We were sitting on that kitchen table and talking for the next 20 minutes. Then suddenly this really short skinny freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman in her early 50s walked into the kitchen .

"This is Sinead's cousin Erin. I told her about you. She wanted to see you with her own eyes. " chairperson Jodi said to me. I noticed that this ginger Erin was measuring me with her eyes.

"Wow. You are real. Jodi said that her friend is a giant elegant classy woman, but i had to see with my own eyes. You are so elegant. " weird small ginger Erin said to me. I thanked her for the compliments.

Reactions: Jon Day
Then this small ginger woman Erin sat on the chair next to me on my left side.

"Stella you are so elegant. You are dressed in all this satin. I love your beautiful satin clothes. You are so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with you. You are everything i am not. ." Small ginger Erin smiled at me when she said this, and put her right arm around my shoulder. I cringed, but i didn't pull away.

Chairperson Jodi engaged the group in conversation, mostly small talk. She told us that she is setting up reservations, checking guests in and out, cooking and serving breakfast and providing housekeeping services there. She bragged that she is doing everything herself.

Small ginger Erin started stroking my shoulder and upper back. She started complaining about her life. She just kept talking about her hard life. She was complaining about how shitty most people are to her. She just kept rambling on about her poverty and hard life. Suddenly Erin's arm dropped down under my armpit, and she started touching the side of my right breast with her right hand, i clearly felt her hand over my bra and blouse. My jaw dropped, but i was speechless. This weird small ginger woman Erin was subtly patting the side of my right breast for the next like 5 minutes.

I'm going to go to the bathroom," said small ginger Erin, and removed her hand from the side of my right breast.

When Erin had left the kitchen I got up and said, " I need to stretch my legs." I walked into the living room.
Seven women were sitting in the living room. This long horse's faced, big mouth, thin lips, outstanding and uneven teeth, greasy brownish hair masculine woman in her early 50s rose up from her chair and said "You are actually dressed in satin fancy clothes. Just like Jodi said. My name is Ruth. What is your name? "

"My name is Stella. " I replied.

"You look magnificent in these clothes. You are a colossal woman. We are all wearing flat shoes or sneakers, you are on those high heels. You are like a giantess among us. We are small women. " horse faced Ruth said jokingly and sat back on her chair. I sat on this indoor bench across Ruth. I crossed my legs right on left. Small ginger Erin got out of the restroom, sat on the indoor bench next to me on my left side and started talking to these women about the weather. At one point, as she was sitting next to me on my left side this weird small ginger woman Erin just started stroking my back with her right hand

Then the chairperson Jodi and chubby birthday girl Sinead walked into the living room.

"Ladies, we should dance" said chubby Sinead. It is my birthday ", Jodi do you have any danceable music?"

Like a servant, chairperson Jodi started to look through a stack of CDs on a shelf. "I found one CD of primarily pop ballads," she said and put it into this CD player. Small ginger Erin said to me.
"Dance with me,"

"Oh, no thank you, maybe later."

"One dance" insisted Erin, with a begging voice and pitiful look on her freckled face. I reluctantly agreed. We got up and
began slow dancing, Erin pulled me uncomfortably close to her. She was pressing her face into my breasts(her face was exactly the level of my breasts). She caressed my back.

Small ginger Erin lowered her hands down my backbone. I felt her fingers slide below my tailbone. She rested both palms on my ass cheeks. I felt uncomfortable, probably i looked alarmed, but said nothing.

I looked around to see if other women were watching Erin grope my ass.
They just sat there and watched us dancing. This short skinny ginger Erin burrowed her head into my breasts. She clenched my butt with her both hands. We danced slow, she started to grind her crotch into my leg.

Since i wasn't objecting to Erin's smothering dance moves, Erin got bolder, and slid her right hand up my side and over my left breast. She squeezed my breast.

Small weird horse faced Ruth stood up and cut in. Erin reluctantly released me, and soon the short skinny creepy horse faced Ruth was grinding into me. She placed both hands on my butt cheeks, and squeezed. Chairperson Jodi and chubby birthday girl Sinead got up and started dancing with each other.

Finally i pulled out of this horse faced midget Ruth's arms and said "I need to sit down and rest.."
Chubby Sinead said to me" Just take your shoes off. I wonder how can you walk on those 6inch shoes all the time ".
"

"They are 5 inch. I don't want to take my shoes off. I love my shoes. I wear high heels every day too.All the time." I answered to her.

I sat on the couch. I crossed my legs right on left. Then small ginger Erin sat on my left
and weird horse faced midget Ruth sat on my right.
There was some small talk, and in no time horse faced Ruth had her left hand resting on my right outer thigh. She had her ugly face inches from me, and Erin had her arm around my shoulders. Then Erin started explaining to Ruth her fondness for satin material.

Horse faced Ruth slid her right hand onto my left breast over my blouse , caressing the satin fabric over my bra . And Erin's hand was on my right outer thigh. I just sat there not saying a word. I was transfixed. So these two short skinny older weird women carried on the conversation about my outfit and my body as if I wasn't there, both of them groping me and caressing me all the while.

They were making small talk. Ruth was kneading my breast , squeezing and lifting it. Erin was slowly caressing my right outer thigh. Nobody was holding a gun to my head, but i was letting these two women grope me. I was puzzled, why wasn't I confronting them? Why was I letting it happen?! I just couldn't get up. Finally i forced myself to stand up. Chairperson Jodi pulled out of chubby Sinead's arms
and walked up to me" Listen Stella from now on i am your human shield against these women. I will be literally attach to you. You have to trust me with that"

"How do you mean."i asked .

"Just trust me. These women are relentless. They want you. You need to be covered. You need human shield. You can't fight them. You need this. Just trust me" small pale Jodi said, and pulled me to her. She turned me to face these two gropers Erin and Ruth , and reached her hands up to cup my breasts from behind. She was kneading my breasts. I gasped, but otherwise did nothing.

"From now on i am Stella's human shield girls" loudly said Jodi. "I mean, she is physically covered by me. You cant touch her. "

I realized that it was all a scam. By touching me under the pretext of human shielding me this creepy small pale chairperson Jodi was asserting dominance over me. The whole support for me was a scam. But there was no fight left in me. Being passive and powerless liberated me from the stress of proper behaviour. I abandoned all that stressful responsibility for my own actions. I literally surrendered to the small ugly Jodi my sex partner.

"And I mean," Jodi slurred behind me, "i am literally her human shield." The women party guests and chubby birthday girl Sinead were all staring at us and murmuring.

"
Jodi said, " I am fascinated with you. That is why i am on your side. That is why i am you human shield. In this position they can't touch you. You are physically covered by me. Your boobs are covered by my hands and your ass is covered by my body. So they can't grope you. But you must remain silent. You are not allowed to talk to these women. Just trust me "

Then she started lifting and squeezing my breasts. My head was up and my chest heaved out, as i got goosed and tit – fondled. We were standing in the middle of the living room. The women were, staring, then averting their eyes at the incongruous scene, the massive tall woman standing still, letting the small skinny woman to fondle her breasts. Nobody said a word. Horse faced Ruth and the ginger Erin just sat there on the couch watching my breasts getting squeezed, lifted and jiggled by small ugly pale chairperson Jodi with kinda angry look on their faces. Jodi just kept rubbing, lifting and squeezing my breasts.

Reactions: Jon Day
"I am really tired. My back is killing me. " I said.

"Stella you can rest upstairs. " small pale chairperson Jodi said curtly as she moved her hands from my breasts and grabbed my left hand with her right hand interlocked her fingers with mine and dragged me up the stairs. We walked into first room. It was very cold. Chairperson Jodi turned the small space heater on. I sat on the bed. She sat beside me on my left side.
She had a smile on her ugly pale face.

“ I’ll give you a nice massage. ” she said and put her hands on my shoulders.

I must admit she really knew what she was doing. In a few minutes, i was relaxed and almost in a trance. When i opened my eyes, i saw her looking at my chest and licking her lips.

“Your breasts mmm. Why don’t you take these off?” saying this, the small pale chairperson Jodi put her hands on my blouse and unbuttoned it completely. Without even waiting for my reaction, she pulled down both cups of my bra and sat back to admire my nipples.

“They are beautiful” she said.

She licked her thin lips once more and looked at my face

“Can i suck your breasts? They look so inviting.”

I looked at her in shock but i needed those attendance sheets signed. This ugly pale small woman who became my sex partner, had just opened my bra and was asking to suck on my breasts! What could i say to something like that?

I nodded and she smiled back.

I lowered my right nipple into her open mouth. Her lips closed around my nipple and she started to suck slowly.

I sat there and let this chairperson woman Jodi to suck my breasts. She sucked softly.

“mmmm, yeah” i moaned.

I let go of my breast.

She cupped my breast in her hand and softly started to squeeze to stimulate it.
She took off her sweater. I looked at her small and wrinkled breasts.

She pulled me close to her chest.

“Suck my breasts, dear. But they are small.” she said a matter-of-factly.

I don’t know what overcame me that night, as i said “it’s okay” and bent down to suck her right nipple into my mouth and began circling it softly with my tongue. They were wrinkled with smaller weird nipples. It took me a few sucks before i got the hang of it and sucked like i was trying for milk. I continued this for a few minutes, and switched to the other breast for a while.

Reactions: Rustyt and Jon Day