Things your wife does not do with you

my wife recently told me she done anal with a few guys including once while married, I've started to lightly press on her ass while fingering her pussy and she seems to cum very quickly, just not sure if I should try and take it further but I would love to know how it feels.

my wife recently told me she done anal with a few guys including once while married, I've started to lightly press on her ass while fingering her pussy and she seems to cum very quickly, just not sure if I should try and take it further but I would love to know how it feels.
Mine is the same, sent this text to a guy ten years younger than her and let’s just say that she got 100% comfortable with him. You should def push it in next time lol958022F3-F4D9-4572-810C-6FE928F1C8A0.png

• Love
Reactions: califcouple
NOT TO BE contentious or anything, BUT, my opinion on this statement is as follows

What evidence do you have to support this claim? There is simply no way to determine the state of anybody else's interpersonal relationships based upon stories from a site where such things aren't particularly discussed. What is discussed on this site is SEX lives. Members discuss their SEX lives and fantasies and emphasize the more titillating aspects of those. We rarely discuss our normal, every day lives and relationship status. It's simply logical fallacy to make any inference as to non-sexual relationship status of members here.

A site where pretty much every member is fucking other people outside of their marriage, wants to fuck other people outside of their marriage or wants their spouse to do so is really not the place to discuss "respect and admiration" for the spouse. Most people would find all of this "disrespectful". Many of us on here are routinely called "sluts" and far worse. Is that an indication of lack of respect from our spouse or other members? I don't connect the two situations at all. Sexually I AM a slut. That said, I don't think about my husband in respect to what I'm doing sexually with other men. The two are totally separate from one another. There are certainly things I do with other men that I don't generally do with my husband, but that has nothing to do with respect. It mostly has to do with our preferences, kinks and desires. The thought that how I perform sexually with other men can somehow be a determinant as to my respect and admiration for my husband is simply a bridge too far. In OUR case you couldn't be more wrong.

Mrs Hotwife

PS Is it REALLY your belief that "love" such as my spouse and I have for one another is "something you can find easily from somewhere else"? There isn't a chance in the world that I could find such "love" anywhere else.
You said a lot , I will only say it or ask . If your husband wanted anal because he wanted it regardless of how " good" it was for you , would you give it to him because he wanted it , ?

You are saying and most others also saying it doesn't " feel " the same so the answer is " NO " but that " Respect " comes in to play here that it's a request of the man you are married to for anal sex , heck it could be anything else doesn't have to be anal it could be let's go to the movies or fishing anything, it's the act of doing something together even if it's not exactly what you would want to do or even enjoy.
Why do all these women deny the man they married something that they know he wants?
That is something that starts to eat away at a marriage and the SO that is denied something begins to resent the other.
Look I'm sure your husband doesn't really " want " or " enjoy " working a " job " to pay all the bills BUT. he still does it cause you BOTH need a place to live why can't a women sacrifice and give in and do her deed to her husband?
I'm sorry for all the husbands on here , and to say I know what denial is also But I would never let someone else get something I have always wanted to be cruel to myself.
Sure I love my wife and she says the same of me , never the less if she did something with someone else that would be a major problem.
And I would start getting my ducks in order.

I say this with anything, but since sex is this site then if he wants a blow job, it's sex give him one you got sex n so did he , anal give it you got sex n so did he .
If he asks for something it's because he wants it so you already know he will enjoy it before you even do it , just give it to him why denied him does he deny you of what you want ,???
Do you go to work every day because you enjoy doing so?
Do you go to the store or dentist or chores around the house because you ENJOY it?
No you don't, but you still do those things all the time.
What is the difference between denied sex with your husband that you give to your bull/lover .

There is NO way love can exist in that kind of relationship

Well she cums with her lovers during sex. She will also clean their cocks by sucking them clean after sex (not anal tho). They also get anal. I got her ass twice in 25 years but they get it monthly at minimum.
I can relate 100%. My wife is the same way. We get into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly now.
When she and a were first dating she'd swallow my load no problem, became less frequent.
We tried anal 4 times ever, didn't go well.
Married 20+ years we start this sex fun with our friend, long story how it started, we're comfy with him now, it's fun.
After a few times with him joining us, maybe 6 months into it, one night they're on the bed messing around naked, she's sucking his dick, he says he's close, she held his butt and kept at it. He let out a grunt and let go in her mouth, I thought WTF ? She swallowed it all. Couple of minutes later she turns to me and starts on my dick, soon I'm fucking her, she starts to kiss me, I could easily taste his sperm in her mouth, kinda scared me but it was hot.
Now him and or I will fuck her and she has no problem cleaning the dick off with her mouth while other guy fucks her. It's a hot time and I guess she's OK with sperm in her mouth.
If it's just her and me we get it on but she dosent clean my dick off after, only when he's with us. She's different when he's with us.
Same with anal. One night he says "they" are gonna try anal. I knew she'd say no way but he put some lube on his hand, got her butt hole ready, lubed his dick and she didn't even try to stop him. He started to slide in, she let out the biggest grunt I ever herd as he slid in really slow. Soon he was up to his balls, took a full pump real slow, she asked if he was all the way in. He pumped her butt for 15 or so pumps then pulled out, she said WOW. I'm thinking what just happened?
He's fucked her butt quite a few times since then and she's into it. I've done her back there too when he's with us and shes into it with me too. Her and I alone, we have done anal but it's not the same as when he's with us.
Orgasm...our routine was, we'd kiss for a while and I'd finger her till she'd ask if I will lick her, I do, she cums then we fuck real nice, usually one round then maybe a 2nd round.
When he's with us we take turns doing her, she gets really turned on, he'll have her lay on her back, we all know what's happening. He mounts up, starts to fuck her, she stretches her legs straight down, he really gets going pumping hard, she cums hard, that gets him off. She never had cum with me like that. They get done then I fuck her, she feels so different and so sexy I don't last long. 2nd round, there's been times I'm fucking her and she does cum under me but not often. Her first cum is with him, her 2nd usually with him too but sometimes with me.
I have no complaints, the sex is great, she's horny as hell for a week after he's been with us. This has really sparked up our sex. But yea she's way different when he's with us.

sometimes my wife is so attracted to her stallions that she gets to do anything, she becomes a slave, she performs the different rows of her stallions. we once saw a really handsome guy with a huge brain intriguing and crazy. At dinner we were in an important place we knew, Marc his boy friend asked him to give him a blowjob under the table and she casually went down and gave him a blowjob of at least 10 minutes with the waiters who, having understood, were crazy and she went literally lifts sperm smeared everywhere on her face with a unique ease. with me these requests she has never fulfilled them, realized them but with her bulls she becomes a sex machine and fuck her privacy and all the people who know her

She doesn't swallow my cum she spits it my mouth... She loves anal, she does it with other men but she doesn't do it with me.. She doesn't fuck me in any position then her on top...

She never gives me a full blow job. Never had let me cum on her face or lips. She has never licked my balls. She has never kissed and licked my whole body. She has done the above with two of the guys she had an affair with. Proper bf relationship.
During sex she is always submissive with others. With me she is always anxious lol, because of me cumming too quickly and not satisfying her.

Reactions: antoniodicro
Anal, rimming both ways, all round she is much more sensual when with a bbc, involves her toys more with them as well, being tied and bound, spanking, squirts and last of all she lets herself go (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: robbiewillsucku
She has since told me that this time with this guy was first time she came with a guy on a first fuck! Sooo sexy. And she’s been with 11 guys ( well that’s what she tells me).
I think she needs to experience a little more lol But is really hot!

I introduced a wife to rimming once. She learned to crave licking my ass, while I masturbated. She wouldn't think about doing this for her husband. A few months after our relationship ended, she confessed that she still used the thought of rimming me to help put her over the edge when she was trying to orgasm with her husband. She hated that she did this, but couldn't help it. Her husband was humilated when she told him, but he couldn't help getting turned on by the thought.

Don't feel alone on this. My wife has never resisted anal with any of the men she hooks up with, but I am forbidden to touch her anus other than to clean her up after another man has emptied a big load in her ass. When I pushed her on it, she just replied, "its different with you, your my husband." I don't really understand the logic but now just roll with it.
My wife has a nice big ass I’m only allowed to lick and suck it but all her black lovers can’t get enough of it

Attachments

• 4613B2C6-CB0C-4482-9FBC-F4D3B55D95E7.jpeg
    4613B2C6-CB0C-4482-9FBC-F4D3B55D95E7.jpeg
    350.6 KB · Views: 37
My wife never wanted to to threesome with me, but she loves to do it with my friends and some random guy she met, even gangbanged.

she does that since we're college together, lots of my friends fucked her long before me tho
Sounds like a real ice wife your lucky