Things your wife does not do with you

She rarely gives me head and has never swallowed. But with a couple of lovers, she has sucked them to completion and swallowed it.

With her last lover, she told me how they were making out in his van and he began to finger her pussy. She opened up his pants and asked him if she could suck it. She said she sucked him for quite a while, but he couldn't cum. And he never did fuck her, although he would get horny and put her hand on his hard dick, or rub it against her while they danced. Weird dude. She still wants his dick, but it's weird, because she's also come to resent him for teasing her like that.

Another lover, from a few years ago, she was really hot for and she used to ask me what to do to make him hot. I would tell her, and also hoping that she would understand that those things would also make me hot but it didn't happen. I don't want to press, because she does do this fun stuff and she does love me. Don't fix what ain't broken!

First, I told her to meet him for a date without any panties. She was very against this, but I told her how it would blow his mind. She would pick him up at the train station and drive him to the hotel he had booked. I told her when they first get in the car, to start kissing him a little, and then take his hand and put it up her dress to discover her naked and wet pussy. She finally did agree to give it a try, but she was unsure about it. Suffice to say, it worked as intended. He could hardly wait to get to the hotel, and then it turned out the room wasn't yet ready! lol

The other thing I suggested she do for him is when they were already fucking some, and he would eventually get up to go to the toilet, to spread her legs wide, play with her pussy, and hold her pussy open for him when he came back. Again, worked like a charm. He came back to see her holding her pussy wide open and he was "OMG" and on her in an instant, fucking her pretty little married pussy.

We talked about it. Different people bring out different things in us. Call it chemistry, if you will.

I told her that I was turned on knowing she did certain things with my best friend that she didn't do with me. Whatever he was bringing out in her, I wanted her to feel free to do whatever that was.

You state this perfectly, My wife acts differently with different men sexually. She does different things and allows men to do things with her that she may not allow with other men.

When my wife first started dating her current boyfriend who has lived with us since 2012, he was traveling for work and she had not seen him for several weeks. She wanted to go visit him and as soon as we got into his hotel room my wife greeted him with a blowjob. But, instead of telling him not to cum in her mouth like she always tells me, she continued sucking him as he shot his load and she tried to swallow it all. I knew she had swallowed other men's loads before but it was rare for her to swallow mine and normally only when by accident. After she swallowed him, she lay on his bed beaming with a huge smile on her face while remnants of his cum load glistened on her face.

Later, when I asked her about it, she told me she didn't really know why she was different with him. She said, "I don't know why I enjoy swallowing his cum and not yours, It's just different, I mean your my husband and it would just be weird with you. Dave is my boyfriend, it's just different."

She still regularly swallows all his loads even though we all for the most part live together as a married couple. When the three of us are all out together, my wife still introduces me as her husband and Dave as her boyfriend, but when she and Dave go out together she will introduce him as her husband.

You state this perfectly, My wife acts differently with different men sexually. She does different things and allows men to do things with her that she may not allow with other men.

When my wife first started dating her current boyfriend who has lived with us since 2012, he was traveling for work and she had not seen him for several weeks. She wanted to go visit him and as soon as we got into his hotel room my wife greeted him with a blowjob. But, instead of telling him not to cum in her mouth like she always tells me, she continued sucking him as he shot his load and she tried to swallow it all. I knew she had swallowed other men's loads before but it was rare for her to swallow mine and normally only when by accident. After she swallowed him, she lay on his bed beaming with a huge smile on her face while remnants of his cum load glistened on her face.

Later, when I asked her about it, she told me she didn't really know why she was different with him. She said, "I don't know why I enjoy swallowing his cum and not yours, It's just different, I mean your my husband and it would just be weird with you. Dave is my boyfriend, it's just different."

She still regularly swallows all his loads even though we all for the most part live together as a married couple. When the three of us are all out together, my wife still introduces me as her husband and Dave as her boyfriend, but when she and Dave go out together she will introduce him as her husband.
huge turn on knowing that she will suck and swallow BF and not hubby - she should be giving Hubby lots of snowball kisses.

That's amazing that her bf has lived with you for almost 10 years. Our longest live-in was just under 2 years, but she and I know we could go much longer than that. The three of you must work really well together.

My wife has told me similar things about her bf's. I've never questioned why because I get so much arousal knowing she prefers sex with her bf and does things with her bf, she won't do with me. Probably because I love denial and a small degree of humiliation, lol.

I also love it when my wife introduces her bf, to others, in my presence. I love the look I get from other wives.

That's amazing that her bf has lived with you for almost 10 years. Our longest live-in was just under 2 years, but she and I know we could go much longer than that. The three of you must work really well together.

My wife has told me similar things about her bf's. I've never questioned why because I get so much arousal knowing she prefers sex with her bf and does things with her bf, she won't do with me. Probably because I love denial and a small degree of humiliation, lol.

I also love it when my wife introduces her bf, to others, in my presence. I love the look I get from other wives.

The introduction dilemma is the kicker. Between Christmas and New Years we were all out together at a semi formal function and the boyfriend seemed almost eager to walk up to people with my wife at his side, arm in arm together. He would extend his hand and introduce himself, "Hello, I am Dave and this is my Girlfriend, LeahAnne." He would pause and then add, "And this is my Girlfriend's husband, Andre." as I stood the the back and side of them as a couple.

The looks and expressions were priceless, and I cannot fully describe how I felt. Proud and slightly humiliated all at the same time.

Dave and my wife wife danced that night and kissed romantically. When we left the ballroom, my wife walked between Dave and I arm in arm through the hotel lobby and to our room upstairs. I am sure everyone who saw us was left with no doubt about our relationship status. I wondered if people were shocked, or jealous.

Reactions: emca753 and Bdriver
The introduction dilemma is the kicker. Between Christmas and New Years we were all out together at a semi formal function and the boyfriend seemed almost eager to walk up to people with my wife at his side, arm in arm together. He would extend his hand and introduce himself, "Hello, I am Dave and this is my Girlfriend, LeahAnne." He would pause and then add, "And this is my Girlfriend's husband, Andre." as I stood the the back and side of them as a couple.

The looks and expressions were priceless, and I cannot fully describe how I felt. Proud and slightly humiliated all at the same time.

Dave and my wife wife danced that night and kissed romantically. When we left the ballroom, my wife walked between Dave and I arm in arm through the hotel lobby and to our room upstairs. I am sure everyone who saw us was left with no doubt about our relationship status. I wondered if people were shocked, or jealous.
Shocked or jealous? I would guess both. The wives were jealous or envious, even if they pretended to be shocked. Some of the husbands were probably envious, too.

Although my wife and I have family members that are aware of our lifestyle, the majority of our introductions were to strangers. I would notice the intrigue from the wives immediately. But, the husbands would approach me, later on, and tell me how much they wished their wives would consider it. Kinda makes me wonder how common this lifestyle could be.

Anal… although she lets my lick her asshole and finger her a little and seems to really like it. She lets me cum in her ass, but I only barely enter her.

I recently asker her why and she was really reluctant to tell me. When she finally did I could understand why she doesn’t love the idea, but now I want it even more!

She told me she was having a one night stand late after going out with her friends and had a bad experience with it.

She said the guy was “kind of big” and was fucking her hard in doggy. He held her head down against her mattress (it turns me on that she brought him back to her place) with his left hand as he fucked her deep. She said he asked if she wanted him to fuck her ass like this, and she said no, that would kill me like this!

She said she felt him spit a huge slow gob of spit on her ass and he slowly put his right thumb deep in her ass and gripped her ass and squeezed it hard with the rest of his hand while fucking her even harder.

She said he pulled his thumb out of her Ass and said, “it looks like it wants my cock now!” She said no again… and he said, “I wasn’t fucking asking!” He pushed her head down harder and pulled his cock out of her pussy.

She said she thought he had finished, but he started rubbing his fat cock head on her sore asshole. And then she felt him spit on her hole again and then he suddenly slammed his cock balls deep in her ass. She said it hurt so bad that she collapsed flat on the bed and tried to get away from him. She said he just kept all his weight on her as she tried to roll away and he said, “god, fight it bitch, that is even hotter!” She felt his thick cock still balls deep spasm over in over deep in her asshole.

He pulled out and she rolled on her side as he laughed and said, “that was fucking great, now clean off my cock with your mouth!” She told him she would bite it off if it went anywhere near her. He said, “ I’ll clean this shit myself” and shoved his still semi hard cock back in her pussy to wipe it off. He took her panties for a souvenir and left.

Now I want in her ass even more!

(Okay, this is a real story of my wife’s ass being taken against her wishes on a one night stand, butt I did add some details that she didn’t tell me. I can see it happening over in over in my mind though, as if I were there!)

Reactions: antoniodicro
She rarely gives me head and has never swallowed. But with a couple of lovers, she has sucked them to completion and swallowed it.

My wife is very much the same in this regard. She rarely gives me head, if ever and she has not ever swallowed. But, with her lovers, she always swallows and always sucks their cocks. She will ask them, "Do you want a blowjob?" and then she will beg them to cum in her mouth. When I ask her to suck my dick, she just laughs at me and tells me not to be silly.

So far she has only been with one guy since we got together but her first feedback to me was “he was very good at eating my pussy”, something she doesn’t like me doing nor allows much. She then told me later on “He ate my pussy and brought me close to coming”. I had a bit of a problem with that I can tell you. He was also the only guy that she came with on a first time with someone! Albeit she did it with her own fingers.

Last edited:
So far she has only been with one guy since we got together but haber first feedback to me was “he was very good at eating my pussy”, something she doesn’t like me doing nor allows much. She then told me later on “He are my pussy and brought me close to coming”. I had a bit of a problem with that I can tell you.
I loved it when my first wife only had eyes for her boytoy so the exclusiveness you describe is extremely titillating

Somewhat perversely, there's no sexual, or other intimate act that KK engages in with other men that she denies me. On the other hand, KK is enthusiastically bisexual. She has a non-vanilla set of female friends, and in essence a girlfriend. I'm not invited to watch, or participate in any manner. I've seen KK with another women once. That situation was the result of frustration and alcohol; the consequence of a "busted" encounter with her high school ex during a class reunion event - his flight was delayed. She got drunk, and we hooked up with another couple.

This is something we've discussed many times. KK's rationale is driven in part through jealousy - she is insanely, almost homicidally jealous of other women when it comes to me. KK also considers the bisexual aspects of her needs "too intimate," and personal, sort of her own very private thing.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
So far she has only been with one guy since we got together but haber first feedback to me was “he was very good at eating my pussy”, something she doesn’t like me doing nor allows much. She then told me later on “He are my pussy and brought me close to coming”. I had a bit of a problem with that I can tell you.
She has since told me that this time with this guy was first time she came with a guy on a first fuck! Sooo sexy. And she’s been with 11 guys ( well that’s what she tells me).

Anal, she let everyone do it except me
Don't feel alone on this. My wife has never resisted anal with any of the men she hooks up with, but I am forbidden to touch her anus other than to clean her up after another man has emptied a big load in her ass. When I pushed her on it, she just replied, "its different with you, your my husband." I don't really understand the logic but now just roll with it.

Don't feel alone on this. My wife has never resisted anal with any of the men she hooks up with, but I am forbidden to touch her anus other than to clean her up after another man has emptied a big load in her ass. When I pushed her on it, she just replied, "its different with you, your my husband." I don't really understand the logic but now just roll with it.
My late wife had said that several times. I also never understood it and she couldn't or wouldn't explain it to me.

Reactions: Couple4MFM