Things your wife does not do with you

vik90

Male
Seeing (or only knowing) my wife having sex with other man is a huge fantasy for me. But thinking about how it would develop, it comes to my mind how it would feel to know that she could do things that normally doesn't do with me (or never).

So i ask you , What are those things that your wife have done with her lover/sex partner (ex. anal, swallow cum, some position, etc) but do not normally do with you?
How was the first time when you realized or discovered your wife is open and willing to do those things but only with others? Humillating? more exiting?...
Why does she behave like this?
There is also some non sexual thing she does exclusivley with others?

TIA

I've asked my wife to let me watch her blow another guy. She always says no. But recenlty I've caught my wife going to lunch with her boss, they park in an isolated place, and I see her head disappear - for several minutes. Then she pops back up. Lowers the mirror over the visor. I see her fixing her makeup - then they drive back to work. I never say a word - but can cum just touching my dick once when I see this.

I've asked my wife to let me watch her blow another guy. She always says no. But recenlty I've caught my wife going to lunch with her boss, they park in an isolated place, and I see her head disappear - for several minutes. Then she pops back up. Lowers the mirror over the visor. I see her fixing her makeup - then they drive back to work. I never say a word - but can cum just touching my dick once when I see this.
u should let me text her like on the low, send her a picture of my bwc an see where her head really is at.

I have seen my wife lick her lover's balls and their butt holes. She has never done that with me, but she hasn't done that with all of her lover's, either. She only does that with guys she's extremely turned on to.

At first, it kinda bothered me, but then I understood that some people turn us on more than others. When I see my wife doing this with her lover, I know she is extremely turned on, which turns me on, lol.

Last edited:
I have seen my wife lick her lover's balls and their butt holes. She has never done that with me, but she hasn't done that with all of her lover's, either. She only does that with guys she's extremely turned on to.

At first, it kinda bothered me, but then I understood that some people turn us on more than others. When I see my wife doing this with her lover, I know she is extremely turned on, which turns me on, lol.
Yes, it's all based on how hot you are. If you won the genetic lottery at birth then good for you, otherwise there is nothing you can do

Mine has swallowed the other guy she was with a few months, but never even had my cum in her mouth. She’s said she’s gonna do it but that was over a year ago now and still not happened. I’m turned on by it but I def want her to do it with me and do it soon as I’m having the snip in a few months and want her to swallow some live ones before I do lol

There is nothing that my wife will do with someone else that she hast done with me, because no matter what, I am her number one. Also, we have made it so that certain things are just for me.
It's important to have rules and follow them.

When my wife and I started this in college, with my best buddy, I noticed she was doing things with him that she didn't do with me. She noticed it, as well and I think she felt bad about it.

We talked about it. Different people bring out different things in us. Call it chemistry, if you will.

I told her that I was turned on knowing she did certain things with my best friend that she didn't do with me. Whatever he was bringing out in her, I wanted her to feel free to do whatever that was.

One of the first things I noticed was that she was swallowing his cum a lot. If his cum splashed onto her stomach, chest, face cheek, etc. She would scoop it up and with her fingers, put it in her mouth and swallow it. She, later, admitted to me that his cum wasn't as bitter as mine and she actually liked the taste of it. She and I figured it was because he was a vegetarian. Nevertheless, it was very arousing to me to see her do that.

She also liked rimming him. He was truly an Adonis, but another trait of his she liked was that he had an almost completely hairless body. His pubic hair consisted of one small patch of black hair above his penis. His body looked completely waxed. With the exception of a little peach fuzz, his balls, butt crack and legs were hairless. He had a gorgeous, round, little butt and she loved burying her face in it. She would even force her tongue up his butt hole as far as she could, lol.

She also liked sucking his toes. Again, she never did that with me, but it was so arousing, to me, to know what she is capable of when she is turned on so heavily.

There is nothing that my wife will do with someone else that she hast done with me, because no matter what, I am her number one. Also, we have made it so that certain things are just for me.
You are one of the the few people on this website that your wife respects and admires you more than her lovers. Women should give special treatment to the man they marry, and it cannot be something that they can get from somewhere else. Attention, gifts or love is something you can find easily form somewhere else. Therefore, the majority of those things are sexual.

You are one of the the few people on this website that your wife respects and admires you more than her lovers. Women should give special treatment to the man they marry, and it cannot be something that they can get from somewhere else. Attention, gifts or love is something you can find easily form somewhere else. Therefore, the majority of those things are sexual.
I appreciate that. It was part of the discussion we had before we began our journey. We have specific rules we follow and so far everything has been great because of those rules. We are more in love than ever and we get to experience all this wide, weird world can throw at us!

It's important to have rules and follow them.

When my wife and I started this in college, with my best buddy, I noticed she was doing things with him that she didn't do with me. She noticed it, as well and I think she felt bad about it.

We talked about it. Different people bring out different things in us. Call it chemistry, if you will.

I told her that I was turned on knowing she did certain things with my best friend that she didn't do with me. Whatever he was bringing out in her, I wanted her to feel free to do whatever that was.

One of the first things I noticed was that she was swallowing his cum a lot. If his cum splashed onto her stomach, chest, face cheek, etc. She would scoop it up and with her fingers, put it in her mouth and swallow it. She, later, admitted to me that his cum wasn't as bitter as mine and she actually liked the taste of it. She and I figured it was because he was a vegetarian. Nevertheless, it was very arousing to me to see her do that.

She also liked rimming him. He was truly an Adonis, but another trait of his she liked was that he had an almost completely hairless body. His pubic hair consisted of one small patch of black hair above his penis. His body looked completely waxed. With the exception of a little peach fuzz, his balls, butt crack and legs were hairless. He had a gorgeous, round, little butt and she loved burying her face in it. She would even force her tongue up his butt hole as far as she could, lol.

She also liked sucking his toes. Again, she never did that with me, but it was so arousing, to me, to know what she is capable of when she is turned on so heavily.
“We talked about it. Different people bring out different things in us. Call it chemistry, if you will.

I told her that I was turned on knowing she did certain things with my best friend that she didn't do with me. Whatever he was bringing out in her, I wanted her to feel free to do whatever that was.”

I totally agree with this! You just can’t expect her to respond in the same exact way, when she’s with a completely different man! There’s certainly going to be a difference between him and you, and so will her experience. There are so many endless ways in which she might react and should never be taken personally. And if a husband or bf does take anything or whatever she does personal, he’s in the wrong kind of relationship and lifestyle!!

NOT TO BE contentious or anything, BUT, my opinion on this statement is as follows

What evidence do you have to support this claim? There is simply no way to determine the state of anybody else's interpersonal relationships based upon stories from a site where such things aren't particularly discussed. What is discussed on this site is SEX lives. Members discuss their SEX lives and fantasies and emphasize the more titillating aspects of those. We rarely discuss our normal, every day lives and relationship status. It's simply logical fallacy to make any inference as to non-sexual relationship status of members here.

A site where pretty much every member is fucking other people outside of their marriage, wants to fuck other people outside of their marriage or wants their spouse to do so is really not the place to discuss "respect and admiration" for the spouse. Most people would find all of this "disrespectful". Many of us on here are routinely called "sluts" and far worse. Is that an indication of lack of respect from our spouse or other members? I don't connect the two situations at all. Sexually I AM a slut. That said, I don't think about my husband in respect to what I'm doing sexually with other men. The two are totally separate from one another. There are certainly things I do with other men that I don't generally do with my husband, but that has nothing to do with respect. It mostly has to do with our preferences, kinks and desires. The thought that how I perform sexually with other men can somehow be a determinant as to my respect and admiration for my husband is simply a bridge too far. In OUR case you couldn't be more wrong.

Mrs Hotwife

PS Is it REALLY your belief that "love" such as my spouse and I have for one another is "something you can find easily from somewhere else"? There isn't a chance in the world that I could find such "love" anywhere else.

Last edited: