Things your wife does not do with you

The way I see it is if you’re married and play together there needs to be mutual respect, and love. Hence whatever she does with others but not with you should be okay by you. Otherwise it’s just plain old cheating covered under a false pretense of fantasy or whatever….

Messed around with an older married woman not too long ago. She was very submissive with me. I slapped her face while she was on her knees sucking me..and then she told me to keep slapping her harder. By the time I was done her face was red and covered in cum. Said she's never lets her husband slap her or cum on her face in their 20 years of marriage.

Hopefully get to see her again..

I asked my wife repeatedy over many years to say ok to me and another guy doing her. She always said no. Then one time I came home a day early from a business trip, saw two strange cars in our driveway - walked around to the back of the house, looked in the bedroom window, and saw my wife fucking her boss (20 years older), and the guy working next to her cubicle at work (30). I saw her act and do stuff she said she'd never do. She even did a dp.I left and never said a word. But a month later I casually brought up the mmf subject again, and she flat out said she'd never do that.

I asked my wife repeatedy over many years to say ok to me and another guy doing her. She always said no. Then one time I came home a day early from a business trip, saw two strange cars in our driveway - walked around to the back of the house, looked in the bedroom window, and saw my wife fucking her boss (20 years older), and the guy working next to her cubicle at work (30). I saw her act and do stuff she said she'd never do. She even did a dp.I left and never said a word. But a month later I casually brought up the mmf subject again, and she flat out said she'd never do that.
She doesn't give you what you deserve... It's time you set some rules with your wife...

• Dislike
Reactions: hotwifeluvr
NOT TO BE contentious or anything, BUT, my opinion on this statement is as follows

What evidence do you have to support this claim? There is simply no way to determine the state of anybody else's interpersonal relationships based upon stories from a site where such things aren't particularly discussed. What is discussed on this site is SEX lives. Members discuss their SEX lives and fantasies and emphasize the more titillating aspects of those. We rarely discuss our normal, every day lives and relationship status. It's simply logical fallacy to make any inference as to non-sexual relationship status of members here.

A site where pretty much every member is fucking other people outside of their marriage, wants to fuck other people outside of their marriage or wants their spouse to do so is really not the place to discuss "respect and admiration" for the spouse. Most people would find all of this "disrespectful". Many of us on here are routinely called "sluts" and far worse. Is that an indication of lack of respect from our spouse or other members? I don't connect the two situations at all. Sexually I AM a slut. That said, I don't think about my husband in respect to what I'm doing sexually with other men. The two are totally separate from one another. There are certainly things I do with other men that I don't generally do with my husband, but that has nothing to do with respect. It mostly has to do with our preferences, kinks and desires. The thought that how I perform sexually with other men can somehow be a determinant as to my respect and admiration for my husband is simply a bridge too far. In OUR case you couldn't be more wrong.

Mrs Hotwife

PS Is it REALLY your belief that "love" such as my spouse and I have for one another is "something you can find easily from somewhere else"? There isn't a chance in the world that I could find such "love" anywhere else.
It's hard to handle the truth for you women, it exposes the fact that you are taking advantage of the husband. In this LS she gets all the sexual freedom meanwhile he is very restricted. I am NOT talking about every single person involved in the it, but the group I'm talking about it's not negligible. Have you ever considered that men are forced in this type of relationship? They get threatened by the wife (Family court is the weapon).
If you want a similar comparison, imagine a husband buying expensive gifts to another woman while the wife has never received anything, does that sound good? It's the same principle.
The couple that are happy in this life style are men who want to be humiliated and old partner (50/60 +) who had had their fun in the youth. The other portion is those that set boundaries and are honest about their feelings so the so can priorities the them.
This includes those men that receive something special from the wife that nobody else does, it DOESN'T have to be something sexual.
The fact that you cannot even connect sex with respect doesn't mean I'm wrong. Whether YOU do, other people will talk about your husband too...

NOT TO BE contentious or anything, BUT, my opinion on this statement is as follows

What evidence do you have to support this claim? There is simply no way to determine the state of anybody else's interpersonal relationships based upon stories from a site where such things aren't particularly discussed. What is discussed on this site is SEX lives. Members discuss their SEX lives and fantasies and emphasize the more titillating aspects of those. We rarely discuss our normal, every day lives and relationship status. It's simply logical fallacy to make any inference as to non-sexual relationship status of members here.

A site where pretty much every member is fucking other people outside of their marriage, wants to fuck other people outside of their marriage or wants their spouse to do so is really not the place to discuss "respect and admiration" for the spouse. Most people would find all of this "disrespectful". Many of us on here are routinely called "sluts" and far worse. Is that an indication of lack of respect from our spouse or other members? I don't connect the two situations at all. Sexually I AM a slut. That said, I don't think about my husband in respect to what I'm doing sexually with other men. The two are totally separate from one another. There are certainly things I do with other men that I don't generally do with my husband, but that has nothing to do with respect. It mostly has to do with our preferences, kinks and desires. The thought that how I perform sexually with other men can somehow be a determinant as to my respect and admiration for my husband is simply a bridge too far. In OUR case you couldn't be more wrong.

Mrs Hotwife

PS Is it REALLY your belief that "love" such as my spouse and I have for one another is "something you can find easily from somewhere else"? There isn't a chance in the world that I could find such "love" anywhere else.
Totally agree x

It's hard to handle the truth for you women, it exposes the fact that you are taking advantage of the husband. In this LS she gets all the sexual freedom meanwhile he is very restricted. I am NOT talking about every single person involved in the it, but the group I'm talking about it's not negligible. Have you ever considered that men are forced in this type of relationship? They get threatened by the wife (Family court is the weapon).
If you want a similar comparison, imagine a husband buying expensive gifts to another woman while the wife has never received anything, does that sound good? It's the same principle.
The couple that are happy in this life style are men who want to be humiliated and old partner (50/60 +) who had had their fun in the youth. The other portion is those that set boundaries and are honest about their feelings so the so can priorities the them.
This includes those men that receive something special from the wife that nobody else does, it DOESN'T have to be something sexual.
The fact that you cannot even connect sex with respect doesn't mean I'm wrong. Whether YOU do, other people will talk about your husband too...
How condecending is that. You seem to have a low opinion of women if you think every woman in this lifestyle is taking advantage of their husbands. This is a cuckolding site so of course many on the women on here are going to have more sexual freedom than their husbands - but that is their choice as a couple and to assume that makes for a one sided relationship is to completely misunderstand the dynamics of this lifestyle.
As for men being forced into this type of relationship, have you read the posts on here? So many are from men who are wanting and trying to get their wives to fuck other guys! Often it's the women who are feeling pressured by their husbands. And how weak willed do you think that the men are in this lifestyle if they can be so easily forced into something they don't want!
As for the husbands who are happy being men who want to be humiliated BS. Yes some do and some don't, so you can't possibly generalise on that.
You also seem to think that every wife is just waiting for her husband to put a step wrong so that she can drag him off to family court and take him for as much as she can! That is mysogynistic in so many ways. On the simplest level it implies that women are just financial leeches in a relationship. If hubby and I were to divorce, he'd probably be the one coming out on top as though we've both had well paying jobs, overall I've contributed more financially in the time we've been married. But even if the wife is a stay at home wife and mother, it implies she's contributed nothing of value by running a household and raising children!
You talk a lot about respect but you don't seem to have very much for women or for couples who are in this lifestyle by mutual choice and who both find it fulfilling and pleasurable!

How condecending is that. You seem to have a low opinion of women if you think every woman in this lifestyle is taking advantage of their husbands. This is a cuckolding site so of course many on the women on here are going to have more sexual freedom than their husbands - but that is their choice as a couple and to assume that makes for a one sided relationship is to completely misunderstand the dynamics of this lifestyle.
As for men being forced into this type of relationship, have you read the posts on here? So many are from men who are wanting and trying to get their wives to fuck other guys! Often it's the women who are feeling pressured by their husbands. And how weak willed do you think that the men are in this lifestyle if they can be so easily forced into something they don't want!
As for the husbands who are happy being men who want to be humiliated BS. Yes some do and some don't, so you can't possibly generalise on that.
You also seem to think that every wife is just waiting for her husband to put a step wrong so that she can drag him off to family court and take him for as much as she can! That is mysogynistic in so many ways. On the simplest level it implies that women are just financial leeches in a relationship. If hubby and I were to divorce, he'd probably be the one coming out on top as though we've both had well paying jobs, overall I've contributed more financially in the time we've been married. But even if the wife is a stay at home wife and mother, it implies she's contributed nothing of value by running a household and raising children!
You talk a lot about respect but you don't seem to have very much for women or for couples who are in this lifestyle by mutual choice and who both find it fulfilling and pleasurable!
Complete BS. I have NEVER said all women. I have talked crap about those women that ARE crap and take advantage of the husband both financially and emotionally.
I have also said that couple ok this platform are in a healthy lifestyle.
So stop projecting and judging a particular member for being hateful after few posts unless there is an explicit message implying so.
The majority of women make less than the husband, so in court they get alimony etc.. 97% of alimony goes to women.
As I said earlier, the truth hurts... It's the same feeling when men are told size DOES matter.

Reactions: mirella.hango
Complete BS. I have NEVER said all women. I have talked crap about those women that ARE crap and take advantage of the husband both financially and emotionally.
I have also said that couple ok this platform are in a healthy lifestyle.
So stop projecting and judging a particular member for being hateful after few posts unless there is an explicit message implying so.
The majority of women make less than the husband, so in court they get alimony etc.. 97% of alimony goes to women.
As I said earlier, the truth hurts... It's the same feeling when men are told size DOES matter.
I'm only responding to comments you have made.
In response to anomymousrob you said 'you are one of the only people on here whose wife respects and admires you more than their lovers'. Therefore that is explicitly implying the majority of women on here have little or no respect for their husbands, when you cannot possibly have any idea about any aspect of their relationships other than that they are on this site.
When Hwcouple702 called you out on that you replied 'it's hard to handle the truth for you women, it exposes the fact that you are taking advantage of the husband'. That sounds like a very general statement to me and even if it wasn't meant to be it was still making a judgement on their relationship when you can have no idea how their relationship works, intimately, emotionally or financially.

I have no doubt that there are some women who take advantage of their husbands just as there are men who take advantage of their wives but I don't know why you might think that might be more common in this lifestyle than it is in the general population. There are unfortunatly manipulative, self centred, selfish people in every walk of life and that has nothing to do with sex.
The only reason I responded was because I don't think it's helpful to make generalisations about any situation where we can't possible know all the facts or where we only hear one side of the story.
Lynn

Seeing (or only knowing) my wife having sex with other man is a huge fantasy for me. But thinking about how it would develop, it comes to my mind how it would feel to know that she could do things that normally doesn't do with me (or never).

So i ask you , What are those things that your wife have done with her lover/sex partner (ex. anal, swallow cum, some position, etc) but do not normally do with you?
How was the first time when you realized or discovered your wife is open and willing to do those things but only with others? Humillating? more exiting?...
Why does she behave like this?
There is also some non sexual thing she does exclusivley with others?

TIA
The three things that arouse me are: 1) no more of my children 2) no sexual intercourse and 3) no french kissing.
My first wife and I have 2 children and coupled with 2 from a previous marriage she asked me to get a vasectomy as she had enough children, that changed when she fell in love with her teen boytoy, at that point she wanted at least one of Justin's children.
Intercourse-wise I went from having to use a condom, to oral satisfaction to hand jobs only. Finally, Sonja only wants to kiss the one she is IN love with, leaving me getting face kisses and allowing me to kiss Sonja on the cheeks.

I've asked my wife to let me watch her blow another guy. She always says no. But recenlty I've caught my wife going to lunch with her boss, they park in an isolated place, and I see her head disappear - for several minutes. Then she pops back up. Lowers the mirror over the visor. I see her fixing her makeup - then they drive back to work. I never say a word - but can cum just touching my dick once when I see this.
Anyway she is trying to enjoy herself. But cheating you........ she thought that, you will not get ready with her boss

Reactions: emca753
The three things that arouse me are: 1) no more of my children 2) no sexual intercourse and 3) no french kissing.
My first wife and I have 2 children and coupled with 2 from a previous marriage she asked me to get a vasectomy as she had enough children, that changed when she fell in love with her teen boytoy, at that point she wanted at least one of Justin's children.
Intercourse-wise I went from having to use a condom, to oral satisfaction to hand jobs only. Finally, Sonja only wants to kiss the one she is IN love with, leaving me getting face kisses and allowing me to kiss Sonja on the cheeks.
Can I fix a night with her to enjoy with my thick long 8inches + dick dear?

Youre way off the mark if you are referring to a cuckold couple in the ls. The male cuck enjoys her adulterous behaviour, tho sexual jealousy, humilliation etc are also part of the arousal for the hubby so for him its a turn on that she performs sex acts with others that you are not allowed to engage in with ur wife.

Reactions: Craigatore
Youre way off the mark if you are referring to a cuckold couple in the ls. The male cuck enjoys her adulterous behaviour, tho sexual jealousy, humilliation etc are also part of the arousal for the hubby so for him its a turn on that she performs sex acts with others that you are not allowed to engage in with ur wife.
I think it's too complicated, too many variables. Seriously, too many factors. I prefer to not think about it anymore.
What you said is also true.

She has had anal , a little fisting ( really small hands) ,she has swallowed , rimmed ,******** and let them spit in her mouth . None of this have I been allowed to do even though I've asked to over the years .

Very hot

Reactions: DonD