This is progress…??

I’m 32 she is 29. She is a beautiful lady, blonde hair, a math and science teacher and used to be a huge slut; this is all before we married. We have been married 9 years and before we met she fucked at least 20 plus guys. it’s probably closer to 30 and she also says she had dick nearly every day since age 16. She loves sucking and pleasing as long as her pretty little pussy gets beat up. I must add, she is one of those chicks that is wet all day and the seam line of her jeans makes her horny as it rubs on her lips.
Over the last few months she has been using a vibrator on her pussy while I fuck her in the ass. I’m a pretty good size (about 8 inches) and her thruster is about that size as well. She loves the DP situation involved. Let me know your thoughts.
I’m your typical cuck that gets cold feet after I cum. I’d love some advice on how not to be that way. Like 99 percent of my day I want my wife to come home with cum filled panties until I blow my load. Then I’m like “wtf am I thinking” but an hour later I basically want her to come home gang banged. Let me know. Are we one the right track??

I’m 32 she is 29. She is a beautiful lady, blonde hair, a math and science teacher and used to be a huge slut; this is all before we married. We have been married 9 years and before we met she fucked at least 20 plus guys. it’s probably closer to 30 and she also says she had dick nearly every day since age 16. She loves sucking and pleasing as long as her pretty little pussy gets beat up. I must add, she is one of those chicks that is wet all day and the seam line of her jeans makes her horny as it rubs on her lips.
Over the last few months she has been using a vibrator on her pussy while I fuck her in the ass. I’m a pretty good size (about 8 inches) and her thruster is about that size as well. She loves the DP situation involved. Let me know your thoughts.
I’m your typical cuck that gets cold feet after I cum. I’d love some advice on how not to be that way. Like 99 percent of my day I want my wife to come home with cum filled panties until I blow my load. Then I’m like “wtf am I thinking” but an hour later I basically want her to come home gang banged. Let me know. Are we one the right track??
absolutely gorgeous sexy wife, 😍

She seems more into the kink than you are brother. Just go slow and if it happens naturally...cool. But you gotta realize it's just a cock for her pleasure and not love...lol, I'm still working on my wife to play, but I'm waiting for a natural situation.

It's a hard one to call unless you actually talk to her about it. Now she's married she may have decided to put her past behind her and is just enjoying the fantasy. But if she was a slut before, she might love to have the freedom to be a slut again but just needs to be reassured that you'd be ok with that. But unless you actually have the chat there's no way of knowing for certain.
One thing is for sure is that you have the ideal situation for raising the subject when you are role playing dp xx

She is clearly trying to tell you what she likes and desires. She is leading from the bottom. Follow her lead more and let her help you be the lovers she desires.

Reactions: hornyhubby13