I think it must be something that changes with age. When my wife was 23 she fucked a 58 yo married guy in the bar she worked in - as in literally in the bar itself. Now she is in her 50s she prefers her guys younger!
You are 100% accurate in your thoughts. When my wife was in her twenties, she was attracted to men in their fifties and sixties, but now, at 60 herself, she loves the young twenty-something guys. She told me at 22 that the older men knew how to satisfy a woman and lasted long, but now she says the young guys are quick, but can go multiple times, and never lose their hard-on which she enjoys.

One other issue with young guys.....check IDs.

We have never done anything illegal but recently Mary found two young men on an app. They were supposedly on break from college. She doesn't use the app much but in early november git a message and had been exchanging messages with them. I got involved, she wanted to hook up and we invited them over.

Cue to taking a break from round 1, one slips up when discussing plans and it comes out he is just a senior in high school (look a few years older), other guy was a sophomore in College. So yeah we checked IDs quickly.

Turns out they are step brothers, ones dad married the others mom. So not blood relations.

Both of legal age (younger one 18, other 20).

Yeah we kept playing for rounds 2 to 4 Well it was just them and Mary for rounds 3 and 4.