I'm 33, and I enjoy sex with younger men (18 to mid-20s). Some of my lady friends are older than I, and they like it too.
Is your use of "18" internet speak for "legal age" or a boundary you set yourself? Legal age varies around the world and sometimes age-gap comes into play.

Reactions: niskeyguy
When I was 20 I slept with. 48yr old for a week on a cruise. Just from my own experience I can assure my maturity was far from what I now know it should have been. I didn’t care about her satisfaction at all and I just treated her like a toy. We had fun and I was respectful but I know her pussy was cream filled and her mouth used for me to get up and at it round 2. First time raw and first time anal so that was cool but man I sucked in bed with her lol

When I was 20 I slept with. 48yr old for a week on a cruise. Just from my own experience I can assure my maturity was far from what I now know it should have been. I didn’t care about her satisfaction at all and I just treated her like a toy. We had fun and I was respectful but I know her pussy was cream filled and her mouth used for me to get up and at it round 2. First time raw and first time anal so that was cool but man I sucked in bed with her lol
I was 22, seeing/doing a 42yo married gal. She visited once a week after work for over a year. I wouldn't say she taught me things but I did learn a lot with her. I learned how to get her off with oral, learned I needed to accept that going down on a gal after I fucked her was the thing to do. Learned to go SLOW at first fucking her butt hole. I easily learned to like her cleaning my dick off after I fucked her then kissing her, she LOVED that...
I learned to seriously try to hold off cumming and just fuck her for a long time.

Reactions: Nemo
I was 22, seeing/doing a 42yo married gal. She visited once a week after work for over a year. I wouldn't say she taught me things but I did learn a lot with her. I learned how to get her off with oral, learned I needed to accept that going down on a gal after I fucked her was the thing to do. Learned to go SLOW at first fucking her butt hole. I easily learned to like her cleaning my dick off after I fucked her then kissing her, she LOVED that...
I learned to seriously try to hold off cumming and just fuck her for a long time.
It’s amazing how in the moment you are learning so much and at least for myself it didn’t resonate until years later. Often wonder what a mid 50s couple would have to teach my wife and I know.

My wife prefers men between 25 and 35, she is mid 30s herself, hwe view is that if she is seen with younger men whom she considers boys, it would be embarassing. She has been with one man in his 40s, but she did not enjoy his company.
On a holiday, she did hook up with a man around 20, she loved that, especially that there was no one to judge her at that place, she commented that he never seemed to get tired.

We have only done mfm, 3 different guys.
One guy once, different guy 3 times, the guy we started with and still see pretty regularly, many many times with him.
We are mid 50s, wife is very attractive, not overweight, classy and polite. She likes men our age, clean, well dressed, classy and polite.
The one time guy and the three time guy fit that description. We thought a guy like this would be fun.
The one time guy was going great in the hotel bar, we were all getting along great. We all knew what we wanted and wife was REALLY into the flirting and conversation in the bar. We went up to his room, it was going well. They were kissing, got naked, she sucked him for quite a while. He started to fuck her and she was WAY into it until he started talking about how he was going to "fuck her like she'd never been fucked befor", how he was going to "destroy her ass hole". I didn't like it but I just let them play. Within two minutes she said that's enough, she got dressed and we left. Huge buzz kill. I was proud of her. It was too bad because the guy started out so cool, might have been great fun.
Three time guy, our age, very good looking, nice guy. I liked him. We saw him at his place and wife liked that. First time was very awkward, I just watched. Second time was more relaxed, he did her twice. She had fun. Third visit, he did her then I did her but he wasn't into going again after me.
We like our steady guy. He's definitely not her type but we have a great time with him. He 32, skinny need type, cool guy, just right aggressive. She LOVES sex with him. He(or I) have no problem doing her after other guy finishes and she gets off big time on that aspect and that makes it hot for all of us.
I'm sure his younger age has something to do with it but it's only a small part of the whole big picture and we have good fun with this.

Reactions: intoyou

On my wife's 51st Birthday, we invited a 19-year-old guy who was always hitting on her to go away with us for a week. We learned once we were at our destination, that he was a virgin. As we settled into our room at the Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, my wife gave him his first blowjob. I thought the poor guy was going to have a seizure and he blew his load into her mouth within a minute. My wife reassured him it was normal and not to worry, and that is when he told us he was a virgin.

Later that evening, he was hard and got his large dick inside my wife for the first time. She told him he could go bareback since he was a virgin and he again blew his load, almost as he entered her. His 8" cock was barely inside her as he began to cum. He never lost his erection and was able to get back into her a few minutes later and give her the first orgasm of their session.

By the time our trip was over, he had become a very generous lover and could go longer the first time, my wife was super impressed at how he could go multiple times without barely losing his erection. She said his ability to go multiple times outweighed his quick cuming.

On my wife's 51st Birthday, we invited a 19-year-old guy who was always hitting on her to go away with us for a week. We learned once we were at our destination, that he was a virgin. As we settled into our room at the Marriott Fisherman's Wharf, my wife gave him his first blowjob. I thought the poor guy was going to have a seizure and he blew his load into her mouth within a minute. My wife reassured him it was normal and not to worry, and that is when he told us he was a virgin.

Later that evening, he was hard and got his large dick inside my wife for the first time. She told him he could go bareback since he was a virgin and he again blew his load, almost as he entered her. His 8" cock was barely inside her as he began to cum. He never lost his erection and was able to get back into her a few minutes later and give her the first orgasm of their session.

By the time our trip was over, he had become a very generous lover and could go longer the first time, my wife was super impressed at how he could go multiple times without barely losing his erection. She said his ability to go multiple times outweighed his quick cuming.
They've got to get their practice in somewhere. Best to use a MILF who knows how to fuck.

All depends on the individual guy. Older 'daddy' types are my preference but I have had hookups with a few 'younger' lads who have really surprised me, threw me around and hit my spot all night long. I have however had 1 or 2 disappointments too though...it really just depends on a lot of factors.

The majority of online attention I get does seem to come from younger guys, most likely 'cos I fit the busty / full figured 'mummy' type!

All depends on the individual guy. Older 'daddy' types are my preference but I have had hookups with a few 'younger' lads who have really surprised me, threw me around and hit my spot all night long. I have however had 1 or 2 disappointments too though...it really just depends on a lot of factors.

The majority of online attention I get does seem to come from younger guys, most likely 'cos I fit the busty / full figured 'mummy' type!
😂😂😂👌👌 who doesn’t love a mummy type though haha

We lived next door to a college that had Senior programs so it wasn't usual for seniors to be in campus. My late wife and her bestie (also a hotwife) would trawl the college for sex partners. They had great success. She said a young dick doesn't care whose pussy it's in.