What can I say; I’m in my 50’s now, but as a 25 year old I was seduced by a 21 year old woman! Bunked off school to spend the day in her bed fucking! I got the taste for older woman after that! Had plenty of married women doing so, worked in the right places! In a restaurant kitchen when 17, seduced by a married waitress in her 40’s, her husband worked on oil rigs! I often wonder if they were cucks? Maybe she phoned home and told him all about it? I worked in a night club for a couple of years, that was excellent for getting pussy and I had plenty! Even at 33 I was seduced by my boss at the time, she was 49! I fucked her solid for about 4-5 hours and she fell in love with me! She told me that she has never been fucked like that before!
If you are 25 and she was 21, then she isn't older... oh, deliberate typo, I get it now.

I have the full story in another thread. She was sucking his cock for a very short time before he filled her mouth with cum. We fucked for a while in the bedroom and he cam again. Watched the two of us fucking and after I finished he wanted more. Elaine got on her knees near the edge of the bed and he drilled her hard while standing. Lasted longer that time but did cum in her for a third time

I've had guys as young as 18. For the most part my experiences have been good but I don't think guys that age really understand how to please a lady and many of them simply get too excited and cum too quick. I mean way too quick. Just a short time ago I had a youngster on the massage table. I had progressed to the point where I was naked and he was clearly wanting it. I was going to do a little oral on him first but the very second his cock touched my lips he unloaded.
Now don't get me wrong. I jump at the opportunity with a young guy but often they don't quite live up to the expectations. But that's OK. We were all young once. I guess one way of putting it is that I'm giving them some experience so they might become better lovers with their girlfriends. Pretty lame, huh? :giggle:
Yes. Sometimes I had a party or dinner from time to time. One night after a party, a good looking young guy delivered me home. Before arriving home, we made out in his car. He also undressed my underwear and wanted to fuck me in his car. Unfortunately, when his glans split my pussy lips and touched my entrance, he have a premature ejaculation and became flaccid.

Reactions: BullFromME and Nemo
Happy New Year all,

I've been in this site for a quite a while and sexting and seducing women, nearly about 50 of them and seduced about 14 conservative & unaware wives & GFs.

I just got curious and had this thought lately about being youngest in this site (I hope) I just turned 20.

But I've had this thought lately, and some women gave me more attention since I was young, big and enduring. I wanna feel like that again.

A 37 yo lady told me that I made her feel like a high school slut again, which was quite funny & dirty.

So hotwives & sluts out there, what'd you do if a 20 year old guy approaches you and how'd you feel to play with him?

Or share your experience about when you played with a younger guy (pics are appreciated)

(Ugh and just in case, have a look at my media section, if you wanna check out my dick and tell me how ya feel)
I liked your post , bro , I hope we talk later this week , I do like the idea of older women having fun with younger guys , I am slightly younger than you , as I recently turned 18 . I think many things are common between us . Pm me .

I would love to see my 48 year old wife with men but I would love to see her with 18/21 year olds and have them empty their balls into her, deep in her womb while I watch the show
I loved your wife's age and what you said ,I am 18 yo , I hope we have a little chat together , you seem to be an interesting person .

Yes. Sometimes I had a party or dinner from time to time. One night after a party, a good looking young guy delivered me home. Before arriving home, we made out in his car. He also undressed my underwear and wanted to fuck me in his car. Unfortunately, when his glans split my pussy lips and touched my entrance, he have a premature ejaculation and became flaccid.
I think he was just too excited .

Mia moglie si era accorta che un amico del figlio di 27 anni si masturbava con le sue mutandine usate. Lo ha sedotto e lo ha portato nei campi a scopare. Dice che i giovani sono focosi, hanno il pene bellissimo ma non sanno trattare con le donne adulte. I giovani pensano solo a godere loro e non a far godere le donne

Reactions: Nemo and amateur_19
Mia moglie si era accorta che un amico del figlio di 27 anni si masturbava con le sue mutandine usate. Lo ha sedotto e lo ha portato nei campi a scopare. Dice che i giovani sono focosi, hanno il pene bellissimo ma non sanno trattare con le donne adulte. I giovani pensano solo a godere loro e non a far godere le donne
sono curioso di tua moglie.

mi piacerebbe sentire di più dei suoi incontri. controlla il tuo DM.

Younger guys are a mixed bag for us. KK has 'binges' where she enjoys sex with young men, eighteen - twenty something. Generally she tires of them quickly for various reasons.

I'm more neutral. I've been in the position of recruiting college-age guys for KK to fuck, which was quite an eye-opening experience. I enjoyed seeing my mature, sexy, beautiful wife drive these young guys absolutely insane, in the role of seductress/teacher, as well as appreciating their stamina and short refractory period. Often, one of these energetic young men would fuck her a half dozen or more times in a session, until she drained every single drop of cum from their balls.

Lately, we've been experimenting with a new guy, Paul, a freshly minted eighteen year-old, with an amazing cock, willingness to please, and good at listening to instructions. KK is training him to service her, which has been intensely erotic to witness.

Trans: My wife noticed that a friend of her 27-year-old son was masturbating with his used panties. She seduced him and took him to the fields to fuck. He says that young people are hot, they have beautiful penises but they do not know how to deal with adult women. Young people think only of enjoying them and not of making women enjoy