I have a rule,might be silly ,but my rule: No BF younger than 21. Had a young guy a year ago was hung like the proverbial horse. 10" hard and as big around between a redbull can and the average beer can. Took sometime getting used to his meat,but loved the stretching I would get and the multi orgasm's,and his recovery was amazing,usually he never went down,but I did several times,lol. Alas,he fell in love and moved away

Reactions: owlmale and Nemo
My wife does enjoy younger age men. With that said, she also enjoys older men (50, 60, and 70s), and she says while, it is nice for a younger man to find an older woman hot or sexy, it is truly the older men who possess experience who are most able to satisfy her most and read her body signals to adapt as they are with her.
Mybhotwife enjoys fuckimg young and old she wants quality not quantity if you want to hot and run forgetbitvshecwont fuck you or even touch you

My second wife worked the late shift at a popular restaurant. She would get home around midnight most nights. She was mid 30s at the time and looked great. and a smokin hot body and great ass and tits. She said one of the Bus Boys was always flirting with her and she thought he was cute. He was still in High School. Every now and then she would drop him off at his house after work when he needed a ride. I have been sharing my wife for a while so I asked her if she would like to fuck him. she said she would. so the next time she drove him home she stopped at a store first and bought a 6 pack. when they got to his house she parked out front and they talked and she offered him a beer. somehow she asked him if he had sex yet with a girl. He admitted that he had not. he said he just made out with a few girls. she asked him to kiss her so she could rate his style. That got the ball rolling and she grabbed his cock and when it was hard she pulled it out. he had his hand down her blouse and was exploring every inch of her body. she sucked his cock and swallowed his load. that was about as much as he could take. but he was very thankful and couldn't wait for his next ride home. The next time she drove him home he fucked her in his parents driveway. or maybe i should say she fucked him.
This went on once a week for a while. My wife said he was a good size and fucked her like a jack hammer.
Then one day at work the second bus boy also a high school guy asked my wife for a ride. when they got to his house he told her he knew about her and his buddy and said he could not stop thinking about her. She thought this kid was a lot hotter and she fucked him that night. She like directing these guys and they did anything she asked. the second guy became her favorite. after months of getting it on with him he asked her if he could bring a friend and she could do them both. she said she didn't think that would be a good idea. her I talked about it and she said the whole idea turned her on. I told her to play it by ear and at least meet the other guy. She came home one night and said she did meet the other kid and they both just started kissing her and feeling her and she got totally into them having there way with her. she said it was just raw sex no love, just fucking and sucking. she ended the sex with the boys when the restaurant closed down. but it was a huge turn onwhen she was doing it.

Happy New Year all,

I've been in this site for a quite a while and sexting and seducing women, nearly about 50 of them and seduced about 14 conservative & unaware wives & GFs.

I just got curious and had this thought lately about being youngest in this site (I hope) I just turned 20.

But I've had this thought lately, and some women gave me more attention since I was young, big and enduring. I wanna feel like that again.

A 37 yo lady told me that I made her feel like a high school slut again, which was quite funny & dirty.

So hotwives & sluts out there, what'd you do if a 20 year old guy approaches you and how'd you feel to play with him?

Or share your experience about when you played with a younger guy (pics are appreciated)

(Ugh and just in case, have a look at my media section, if you wanna check out my dick and tell me how ya feel)
My wife (43) likes young muscle guys . understandable , she already has a old guy at home . same for me why should i watch old guy fucking her - for that i can install a mirror . and it will increase her selfconfidence if she realize that she can still turn on young guys .

Reactions: Nemo and niskeyguy
My late wife seduced a 21 year old black basketball player when she was 35..just one time but she said it was amazing. My current wife was 54 when we first talked about her dating. We are in deep south USA, so traditionally it was naughty..times have changed. Her first black lover was 33, and most of her others were 30-35. She loved the attention of a handsome, and young black man at lunch with her, or as so many times, the two of them leaving our bar/lounge table hand in hand to our room, leaving me there. Then, an hour later, coming back holding hands with smiles for everyone. She loved the muscular bodies, their appreciation of having her body, their stamina and repeat performances, their aggressiveness, and their wanting to explore every part of her body..plus their huge loads they gave her..

Happy New Year all,

I've been in this site for a quite a while and sexting and seducing women, nearly about 50 of them and seduced about 14 conservative & unaware wives & GFs.

I just got curious and had this thought lately about being youngest in this site (I hope) I just turned 20.

But I've had this thought lately, and some women gave me more attention since I was young, big and enduring. I wanna feel like that again.

A 37 yo lady told me that I made her feel like a high school slut again, which was quite funny & dirty.

So hotwives & sluts out there, what'd you do if a 20 year old guy approaches you and how'd you feel to play with him?

Or share your experience about when you played with a younger guy (pics are appreciated)

(Ugh and just in case, have a look at my media section, if you wanna check out my dick and tell me how ya feel)
Do you take pics of the sluts you fuck?

Reactions: petco
He tenido chicos de tan solo 18 años. En su mayor parte, mis experiencias han sido buenas, pero no creo que los chicos de esa edad realmente entiendan cómo complacer a una dama y muchos de ellos simplemente se excitan demasiado y se corren demasiado rápido. Quiero decir demasiado rápido. Hace poco tiempo tuve un jovencito en la camilla de masajes. Había progresado hasta el punto en que estaba desnuda y él claramente lo deseaba. Iba a hacerle un poco de sexo oral primero, pero en el mismo segundo en que su polla tocó mis labios, se descargó.
Ahora no me malinterpretes. Aprovecho la oportunidad con un chico joven, pero a menudo no están a la altura de las expectativas. Pero eso esta bien. Todos fuimos jóvenes alguna vez. Supongo que una forma de decirlo es que les estoy dando algo de experiencia para que puedan convertirse en mejores amantes con sus novias. Bastante cojo, ¿eh?:risilla:
Vivo en Indiana, ¿dónde das masajes?

My wife has been with a few young guys. She likes that they want a woman her age. She’s 44. The sex has yet to be good though. They cum fast and aren’t very good in bed. That’s what she’s told me at least.

My wife has been with a few young guys. She likes that they want a woman her age. She’s 44. The sex has yet to be good though. They cum fast and aren’t very good in bed. That’s what she’s told me at least.
That's a shame she has not found a guy who can bring her to climax yet. My wife has always loved younger guys and although many times they will cum fast, they have all recovered quickly and turned out to be very good.

If you live in Indiana, send a message
What part of Indiana? We still travel to Indiana a few times a year so my wife can visit her family in Southern Indiana.

Wife and I are into mfm with a guy we know. We're mid 50s.
We're not swingvers.
When were out drinking and people watching she often comments to me about attractive men. 50 to 60, clean cut, well dressed, tall, not overweight.
Our guy friend is younger, 33, skinny need type, not what I'd think she likes in a guy. He's a really cool "friend", respectful, just right aggressive and it's very obvious she likes sex with him. We've done it many times with him over more than 4 years.
It's only natural for anyone to kinda lust for something youthful.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My x wife enjoyed younger guys.yes they came fast. But they didn't take long to regroup.
The first try they would fuck like a jackhammer.
The second round she would work them.

Happy New Year all,

I would urge my lady to hop aboard that 20 ye old cock…. She deserves to step back in time and feel young again!!! At 51 she’s still hot and horny as always!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
That's a shame she has not found a guy who can bring her to climax yet. My wife has always loved younger guys and although many times they will cum fast, they have all recovered quickly and turned out to be very good.

What part of Indiana? We still travel to Indiana a few times a year so my wife can visit her family in Southern Indiana.
I'm from downtown Indianapolis