My wife is 37 she love young guys. Actually a young college boy fuck her.

My wife enjoys college boys, but she says it is best to travel near a Military Base where new soldiers are taking their AIT training. They go from boot camp and then are restricted to Base until they reach a certain point in their training to get their first pass off Base. They are mostly 18-20 year olds who are horny and full of cum and haven't been around women in 12-18 weeks. My wife always loves the Military Police MOS 31B soldiers so trips to Fort Leonard Wood, MO are very fruitful for her. She also loves the Marine Corp guys too.

USMC-edit.jpg
This young, 21-year-old USMC recruit went without pussy for over six months, he made up for the lost time on his 24-hour leave. He and my wife got no sleep or rest the entire time of his leave. He had his dick inside her the entire time they were together.

my wife likes young boys(and family)because it,s taboo,used as a slut wearing lingerie and high heels for him makes her pussy soaking wet,and teasing,humiliaton for me makes it perfect she said
my wife just demands me to confess to everyone,but certainly to Lynnandhubby,how soaking wet my knickers are with posting that pic off her,how turned on i am when she ,s sexy dressed at home with son&friends around,she ,s thinking about a punishment for the naughty fantasies i have about her,but what else could i think looking at her,see pics

Attachments

• sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    sexy lingerie&high heels.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 66
  • ready for date.jpeg
    ready for date.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 38
  • wife teasing (2021_02_27 17_20_20 UTC).jpg
    wife teasing (2021_02_27 17_20_20 UTC).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 50
my wife just demands me to confess to everyone,but certainly to Lynnandhubby,how soaking wet my knickers are with posting that pic off her,how turned on i am when she ,s sexy dressed at home with son&friends around,she ,s thinking about a punishment for the naughty fantasies i have about her,but what else could i think looking at her,see pics
If she was dressed like that with them around, I bet you weren’t the only one with wet panties. I bet they were hard and leaking into their pants too. And I have no doubt your wife was absolutely soaking knowing the effect she was having on you all.
It begs the question who really deserves to be punished? You for being turned on or her for being such a teasing slut in the first place.
Lynn xx

she,s a woman so she can wear or do whatever she likes,she,s(and other women)superiour over men,and i love that so much,oops getting wet again,to getting teased&humiliated&used&controlled etc by her,i hope you like this also,and if you could give punishment,Lynn,to who and what punishment would you demand?

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
she,s a woman so she can wear or do whatever she likes,she,s(and other women)superiour over men,and i love that so much,oops getting wet again,to getting teased&humiliated&used&controlled etc by her,i hope you like this also,and if you could give punishment,Lynn,to who and what punishment would you demand?
I’m not usually very good with punishments as I’m more on the submissive side myself. But on this occasion I can think of one but I’m not sure I can post it in a public forum x

• Love
Reactions: shymalea62
I think it must be something that changes with age. When my wife was 23 she fucked a 58 yo married guy in the bar she worked in - as in literally in the bar itself. Now she is in her 50s she prefers her guys younger!
I think that’s true. When I was younger I loved older guys. Now that I’m older myself, most of the guys I fuck are younger xx

• Love
Reactions: Camazotz
About 20 years ago when wife was going to a course performed by her work there was several other co worker at the same course, They was staying in an other city and stayed over in a hotel. She had very good contact wth one of the co worker. He was 59 and that time wife was 40. I knew she wanted to get closer contact with him , and since we was a cuckoldcouple I hadn`t mind that she was trying to get closer to him... The week after when they came home I met them at the airport but the co worker did not meet my eyes. I knew already that my wife finally went to bed with him since she called me the morning after and told me it. I was only happy that she had persuiaded him to bed together. I knew at once when we came home that she had have a lot of sex with him since she was very sore in her lips at her pussy. The co worker was maybe thinking that he had stolen pussy from my wife since he didn`t meet my eyes.
Now 2o years later she mostly want very young men for sex...