Three guys, 2 girls in a gym

My gf (left) and her best friend (right) cheat together. Recently a guy I know who goes to their gym let me know they sucked and fucked the owner of the gym and 2 of his buddies together, one night shortly after closing. All those guys at that gym are tall and muscular. I know how the owner looks and he’s a giant. Hearing this made me so hard. I kinda hope she does it again.

Attachments

• 70D8459E-D009-473C-85F8-BB6F08557F5E.jpeg
    70D8459E-D009-473C-85F8-BB6F08557F5E.jpeg
    376.3 KB · Views: 383
  • 09318F68-E7D6-4670-997D-85CC4DB9F49F.jpeg
    09318F68-E7D6-4670-997D-85CC4DB9F49F.jpeg
    296.8 KB · Views: 381
My gf (left) and her best friend (right) cheat together. Recently a guy I know who goes to their gym let me know they sucked and fucked the owner of the gym and 2 of his buddies together, one night shortly after closing. All those guys at that gym are tall and muscular. I know how the owner looks and he’s a giant. Hearing this made me so hard. I kinda hope she does it again.
Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful story. Keep us updated please

Reactions: Dirtyho1427
They’re both hot as fuck. Those are some lucky guys. I’ll trade pics if you want to share. PM me

A cutie