Threesomes, Foursomes, Orgies, Trains, Gang Bangs. Mutipartner fun which have you done? Which do you like? Which would you never (or never again)

Which do you enjoy?

• Threesomes

Votes: 181 80.4%
  • Foursomes

Votes: 109 48.4%
  • Orgies

Votes: 74 32.9%
  • Trains

Votes: 53 23.6%
  • Gangs Bangs

Votes: 97 43.1%
  • No thanks, just one at a time please

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Multiple in a day but not all at once

Votes: 44 19.6%

• Total voters
Wife has no interest at all in group sex, explains that she's not a "jump on the pile" type of personality. She does admit,
though, that she occasionally wonders if it wouldn't be hot to "pull a short train," 4-5 guys one after the other, if only to
experience it as a one-time thing.
When a woman had that many guys and you go last you’ll give her multiple orgasms most of the time. She’s super sensitive then

Years ago my wife and I would meet with a great group in New Hampshire called “naked by Nine” men and women, some couples, some singles would meet for drinks and buffet at a guys house and then at 9:00 the clothes would come off if you chose to play. My lovely wife once sucked off 6 young men back to back while I watched and ate the pussy of one of the guys wife’s. There was cum flying all over my wife’s breast, and face and she loved it. Just the other day she was talking about all the fun we had at those get togethers. Great times ....
That’s awesome love your wife ,you a lucky guy

Reactions: Funin04401
Wife has no interest at all in group sex, explains that she's not a "jump on the pile" type of personality. She does admit,
though, that she occasionally wonders if it wouldn't be hot to "pull a short train," 4-5 guys one after the other, if only to
experience it as a one-time thing.
Will not stay a onetime thing

CC told me that when she was in her 20's she and a GF pulled a 10 guy train.
I was in a MFM DP.

I stand corrected, CC told me that her and her GF pulled a 6 guy train, they would each take one guy at a time into the bedroom and fuck. While the other was in there she could rest.
She said she has pulled a 5 guy train alone, no time to rest just fuck on right after the other.
Trying to talk her into doing it again in her 60's.

KK's favorite encounters by far are multi-male, from MFM to FM+. We've done it all, from threesomes to orgies.

KK and I categorize a gangbang as three or more men, with her as the center. Three men and KK we label as a "mini-gangbang." Her favorite configuration is 5 - 6 men. That grouping means at least one guy is always hard, and there's a good chance she can continuously enjoy a hard cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass, while some of the guys are going through their refractory phase.

We lump together two styles of gangbang; the "dog-pile," in which KK is being serviced by multiple men simultaneously, and "pulling a train," the scenario in which KK takes one man after another, sequentially. She prefers the "dog-pile." KK's first gangbang experiences were during our undergrad years. Her first true gangbang was at a bachelor party. At the time, KK was doing gig work as a lingerie model. Two guys hired her during a lunch-time show to appear later that evening at their friend's bachelor party - they paid her extra, the expectation that in addition to modeling and dancing, she'd blow the groom after they tied him to a chair. Things progressed from that to KK pulling a train, fucking and blowing all the attendees. Her next event was pulling a train at a frat party. That in turn led to KK becoming the frat house "fuck toy." I never knew about this until much later in life.

We've done orgies, but fewer in number. KK's preference is that I'm not engaging in sex with other women, which is hard to avoid in a no-holds-barred traditional orgy.

KK's favorite encounters by far are multi-male, from MFM to FM+. We've done it all, from threesomes to orgies.

KK and I categorize a gangbang as three or more men, with her as the center. Three men and KK we label as a "mini-gangbang." Her favorite configuration is 5 - 6 men. That grouping means at least one guy is always hard, and there's a good chance she can continuously enjoy a hard cock in her mouth, pussy, and ass, while some of the guys are going through their refractory phase.

We lump together two styles of gangbang; the "dog-pile," in which KK is being serviced by multiple men simultaneously, and "pulling a train," the scenario in which KK takes one man after another, sequentially. She prefers the "dog-pile." KK's first gangbang experiences were during our undergrad years. Her first true gangbang was at a bachelor party. At the time, KK was doing gig work as a lingerie model. Two guys hired her during a lunch-time show to appear later that evening at their friend's bachelor party - they paid her extra, the expectation that in addition to modeling and dancing, she'd blow the groom after they tied him to a chair. Things progressed from that to KK pulling a train, fucking and blowing all the attendees. Her next event was pulling a train at a frat party. That in turn led to KK becoming the frat house "fuck toy." I never knew about this until much later in life.

We've done orgies, but fewer in number. KK's preference is that I'm not engaging in sex with other women, which is hard to avoid in a no-holds-barred traditional orgy.
Your n lucky guy to have a experienced fucktoy like you do . awesome !!!

About 10 years ago another couple we played with asked if we'd be interested in joining them for some fun with them and some younger guys they'd played with and we jumped at the chance. Our friends were about the same age as us at the time - 50s and the guys (5 of them ) ranged from late 20s to late 30s. It was a little awkward at first as we only knew the other couple but after a few drinks everyone started to relax and it ended up being a great night with both us girls getting fucked by all seven men - more than once from the younger guys. We were sore by the end and very messy but we all enjoyed it so much that ended up becoming a regular thing, roughly once a month for about two years. Eventually sadly it fizzled out as people moved or had other commitments like a couple of the guys getting into relationships but great memories xx

So for those who have tried multi-partner sex, what have you tried? What do you like to do? Have you done something once but never again? What would you never do? What are you hoping to do
I'm older cuck want to be I'd do it all would love to find couple looking for guy to use as slave toy

We started out in the lifestyle playing in MFM 3-somes but after her first gang-bang we were both hooked, she loves getting used like a slut by groups of guys (especially BBC) and I love watching her being a total slut for groups of men.

Reactions: ep46wksp
We started out in the lifestyle playing in MFM 3-somes but after her first gang-bang we were both hooked, she loves getting used like a slut by groups of guys (especially BBC) and I love watching her being a total slut for groups
I know exactly how she feels about being used by a group of guys like that. It's been I while since I had a gangbang but I'd love to get back into it x

Reactions: Visitor12
I know exactly how she feels about being used by a group of guys like that. It's been I while since I had a gangbang but I'd love to get back into it x
We put ads on Doublelist & AFF looking for guys that wanted to host gang bang parties for her and got flooded with responses. It took some time & effort to weed out the fakes & crazies but was definitely worth the effort it took. We both really enjoy the BBC parties we now get invited to!!!

We put ads on Doublelist & AFF looking for guys that wanted to host gang bang parties for her and got flooded with responses. It took some time & effort to weed out the fakes & crazies but was definitely worth the effort it took. We both really enjoy the BBC parties we now get invited to!!!
I can see I'm going to have to ask my new bull if he can set up something like that for me with his mates xx