Tight pussy?

PNNP

Male
Do you like tight pussy?

I had a few very tight being average, and I can't really say I enjoyed them, especially when they where on top. So I'm wondering how those with giants feeling with tights pussies, and I also believe not all women can't get it all in to the balls depth, and that's one of my favorite, feeling the whole dick down to balls inside.

What about you?

The best pussy I had was a mom had two grown up kids and 50 years old. She gave me the perfect feeling, and of course sexy with the chemistry between us, also helped alot.

Had a few farting pussies when taken from behind, and those I struggled to finish on. A little loose I would say.

To wet I also had a few (we talking flooding wet with no friction at all), and it depends in which position I will finish, but on the side from behind and doggy is the best for me when to wet.

My wife produce alot juices, and need no lubrication, even for toys, but still nice feeling in every position.

Natural tasty lube

Last edited:
My wife used to be very tight. The tightest I've ever had. Over the last couple of years I've noticed she's looser than she used to be. I'm not sure why just lately but I'm assuming it's an age related thing?
I'm not complaining. I'm a quick cummer so being a bit looser gives me a bit more time.