Tiny penis very inspirational for wife to crave bigger

When my wife and I ventured into a more expansive sexual lifestyle it was definitely triggered by the fact my tiny penis just didnt rock her boat.

Wife (Carolyn) confessed 3 years into our marriage that she had been playing away. I admit I was a wee bit suspicious that she may have based on her flirtaciuos ways and a high sex drive. I wasnt going to follow that trail because if she was it would probably torpedo our marriage and if she wasnt and I accuse her or query her even it would probably torpedo our marriage.
We had a fantastic overall relationship and when the truth came out that she indeed had fucked other men ( even before we even considered marriage - we were engaged less than 4 months after we hooked up however)
We worked it out because despite her sexual disatisfaction and my gambit of emotions when I found out we did not want to separate.
Through the course of this 'finding a solution' for our sexual incapatibility I discovered I had an sph fetish which definitely aided my concession to a broader sexual life. It started with MFMs and foursomes with other couples and eventually cuckolding which became more common.
We divorced after about 6 years due to long separation periods caused by our carrers at the time. We have remained close friends and she remarried a few years ago but we live in separate cities and her hubbie doesnt swing. ( although I would love to have a foursome with them, my gf and me.
My gf (Kate ) and I have been together ( more or less) for about 4 years and we have enjoyed a similar sexual lifestyle as I had with Carolyn except it is mostly cuckold related. One difference is Carolyn had no idea I had a tiny penis before we hooked up but Kate did. ( that is another story as to how and why K and I git together)

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls