Boyyyt

Male
Reaction score
The age old question of man. A great pair of gorgeous breasts or a big fat ass to cushion your thrusts. Which do you prefer?

Personally for older woman I find I love larger boobs, but for younger woman I really throb when they have a huge booty.

Attachments

• 8EE6847E-BADA-44DD-B4FD-05B2FC5079CF.jpeg
    8EE6847E-BADA-44DD-B4FD-05B2FC5079CF.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 110
  • E017D69A-CE38-4845-8B5C-4795AE605BD9.jpeg
    E017D69A-CE38-4845-8B5C-4795AE605BD9.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 111
The age old question of man. A great pair of gorgeous breasts or a big fat ass to cushion your thrusts. Which do you prefer?

Personally for older woman I find I love larger boobs, but for younger woman I really throb when they have a huge booty.
These are 2 of my fav fuck buddies. Impossible to pick between them 🥵

Tit guy myself- although a phat ass is very nice!! 😉

Reactions: Boyyyt

Who would you guys chose?

Reactions: Tooseeher

Butt every time.

Reactions: Blxx