To The Guys Who Wear Panties.....

.how & where do you buy them?

i wear them most days, but i need a few more. i've tried ebay but when they are delivered they are not always what i like. i don't have any knowledge of brands or materials.

any suggestions are welcome.
There are websites that cater to cross dressing sissys with female clothes taylored to fit men.

Reactions: dickhurtz

i wear them most days, but i need a few more. i've tried ebay but when they are delivered they are not always what i like. i don't have any knowledge of brands or materials.

I went into M&S other stores are available 😂 and spoke to a very nice lady there, and asked her various questions on the above subject, with out even mentioning they were for me, also this time of year Will see alot of guys buying for there wife's. Also Google panty size material etc another useful piece of information. Hope this helps 🙏

Couple of things.

Husband wears panties only. They remind her of who she is. This helped the journey to discover and cope with gender identity.

Next, buy them online, but also have no fear of buying a pair you see and like. We have had two times when the person at the register has asked about them. Husband has to be honest and allows for some public acknowledgment of gender choices.

Generally purchased while shopping with wife who solicits saleswomen advice as to what I will look good in. Everything from bikini to frilly/sexy. Even taking me into changing room

Find Tommy John online. excellent quality panties especially their Second Skin line.

I’ve bought lots of panties and full slips on eBay. Scroll through, it tells you everything about material, colors, size, etc. Etsy, too. You can be more specific, too. For example, I don’t like cotton in the crotch, so I will specify double nylon crotch panties or double layer satin.

Reactions: Broken8113
I’ve bought lots of panties and full slips on eBay. Scroll through, it tells you everything about material, colors, size, etc. Etsy, too. You can be more specific, too. For example, I don’t like cotton in the crotch, so I will specify double nylon crotch panties or double layer satin.
what i like most about panties is the material. especially, ones that stretch.

Reactions: Sigp220
Very sexy, like that you’re clean shaven! Do you wear them under your everyday clothes?
I have admit, that is not me in the pic, just an example of what is selected for me to wear. I’m not that clean shaven and do not have or require a cage that big (mine is usually like a flat disk or small with needle-like screws. (I wish!)
Yes, I wear feminine panties all the time(and absolutely love it) and often pantyhose, nylons (with and without garter belt) and camisole. Great when I have a quick change required for an evening or just want to “feel” like a sexy gurl or”slut”!!!!