To The Guys Who Wear Panties.....

Shein is a really good retailer for affordable online clothing, from normal everyday wear to sexy and slutty, free return if sizing is wrong, and reviews.View attachment 1780718
Did those cum from SHEIN? They are absolutely adorable able. Love the pocket to hold my cage and that leopard print is so damn hot. If I were to put this total outfit on there is no way they would take it back as I would leave my own little contribution and my Goddess and lover would likely make tears and his load would never wash out even pretreated in my mouth as this is likely where they would insist I put them! <giggles>. Imagine his reaction if she and I greet him both dressed like this!!!!!!

Last edited:
I am amazed that some go to such lengths to buy womens clothing, here in the Uk the supermarkets sell all types, then there are just clothes shops. Perhaps i am just lucky that my wife has no issues in buying what she would like me to wear and if i see an item that i like i buy it.

To me as a semi feminised cuck husband the idea of buying female clothing designed for men is strange as then they are not female panties or clothing. I do know she wouldnt like this as she likes me to wear, female clothes.

I do appreciate we are all different and we are not into dresses etc so that making buying much easier. She likes to dress me simular to her and she is a jeans wearer when not at work so that makes things easy trousers or jeans 12L or 14L fit us both.